Gemma Louise Miles #3 Ads, lies and fake teeth smiles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another thing I’ve thought of is in the first video her and Sophie have done together since lockdown, Gemma outed that sophie had a relationship during lockdown. I find this pretty rich considering Gemma isn’t honest about her own current relationship!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Another thing I’ve thought of is in the first video her and Sophie have done together since lockdown, Gemma outed that sophie had a relationship during lockdown. I find this pretty rich considering Gemma isn’t honest about her own current relationship!
Imagine if Sophie did that to her! Why does she even bother with her. The friendship is so one sided. I bet Sophie was gutted lockdown eased and they were allowed to meet up 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Am I the only one who gets annoyed with how much water she must waste so her cat can play with the tap 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Latest upload shes having a self care / pamper day that's everyday isn't it!

Thunder flashed in her eye 😂 😂 I think you mean lighting Gemma!! So stupid!

She's promoting yet another hair product what the duck! She can't love them all! Piss off Gemma you only love it because the brand is paying to you and it's so obvious it's just about the money!!!

These one point towards the end of the vlog where shes trying to get the product to come out of the bottle and she looks away from the camera and pulls a face. I bet that's to Jamie.

Find it really weird how she mentioned him once but has not addressed it since! Not that she has to disclose the inns and outs but to just say I'm with Jamie but he won't be appearing in any videos. I'm not convinced the video where she mentioned meeting him was a slip up as she could have edited it so that's what I find even more strange!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She seems to get dumber by the day. Her life is so mind numbingly boring & has zero purpose except I suppose to be a lesson (hopefully) to young people on how fillers will destroy your face & make you look ridiculous & why you should pay attention in school.

On the other hand, if you just feel like buying a thoroughbred kitten, 6 Pandora rings, some Jo Malone & some White Company, she’s got you covered. If you live in the real world & cant relate, just do a shot every time she says ‘I feel like...’ & you’ll soon forget how annoying & pointless she really is 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I hate influncers at the min buying a pet just to get more views makes me sick or they type to make sure it matches there house decor 🤦‍♀️

what did you guys think of her video about her house being broken into?

also, does she tell her boyf to get out of the room and be extremely quiet whenever she vlogs or something? its so empty and quiet

Reactions: 4
Is it me or is she looking thinner? She's acting weird with her obsession with all these tonics, stupid vinegar etc. Her language is very telling.. I think she uses fasting as an excuse not to eat too. Not good to think young girls are following and looking up to her.

I’ve not watched her most recent video but it came up on my YouTube home page. I thought she was looking quite thin.
I think she is thinner. I think she's cutting cals too by what she showed she's cooking. Turkey mince🤮 and other horrors. She's got that exhausted look about her when people don't eat much. Either that or it's the lack of makeup and her lies catching her up🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it me or is she looking thinner? She's acting weird with her obsession with all these tonics, stupid vinegar etc. Her language is very telling.. I think she uses fasting as an excuse not to eat too. Not good to think young girls are following and looking up to her.
An then diving in to hot chocolate an alcohol people think is food thats gains weight but so does alcohol

Reactions: 2
She must be at the point now where she's done all of the videos she can think of, what else can she possibly do?

As soon as the temperature drops it'll be cosy winter routines, decorating the xmas tree in October because every 'influencer' wants to be the first one to do it, and hauls with £50 candles that none of her audience can afford.

Reactions: 11
I honestly dont mind Gemma but give the "cosy thing" in summer time a break and please get your normal teeth back why hasnt her mum said your loosing a lot of weight isn't she worried im surprized Gemma hasnt colapsed due to the warm weather

she doesnt eat enough has she got an eating disorder she seems to be a picky eater im sure thats the first time ive seen her with mince

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.