Gemma Louise Miles #2 Gemma loves a cosy day at home, but we all know she ain’t alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she said about the fork of the digger. Could it have been a forklift truck Gemma! 🙈😂

The complaining about the building going on got on my nerves what does she expect! Most normal people would be at work during the day so it wouldn’t bother them (obviously not in the current circumstances) but as Gemma doesn’t have a proper job and is at home all day she’s going to experience noise from the builders given it’s still part building site! She knew this before she moved in too🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
I like Gemma I know she puts on a show half the people on the tube do but her vlogs relax me can't help it people need to watch brogan tate to get them annoyed shes a right selfish money ad grabber witch

• Sick
Can´t believe, how much she´s into herself...."love my routine". Other people fighting for their rights and changes on the streets, but she´s got "going back to normal" on her mind.

Your "normal", my dear Gemma, is the hell for other people. Your little cotton ball world doesn´t exist anymore!

Reactions: 6
I’ve done a run down if anyone doesn’t want to watch the video. It’s boring af.

Gemma starts the video by looking sad and speaking very quietly. She has another cardigan on that’s hanging off her shoulders. Why does she do this?

The builders drive past. Gemma says it’s Lewis Hamilton. I think it’s just a digger babe.

She wants to bring some normality back to our lives so she’s been to B and M.

Here we go! She’s got 4 bags full!

Hollywood makeup LED lights. She already has these on her dressing table but wants them for her bathroom.
Wok. For the stir fries she will cook for herself and Jamie.
Air fryer. She’s amazed Mo Farah has a cooking range.
Pop tarts. Probably for Jamie as they’re 100% too sugary for her.
Galaxy brownie mix. For when she wants to bake but not make the effort of baking.
That bloody coffee she goes on about all the time.
Porridge oats zzzz.
Toilet brush.
A cat grooming set. She is going to get Tilly into a routine? Is that a thing?
2 minkys.
Cat toy.
Wow this is dull.
A soda cup.
Febreze plug in.
Sponge..... Jesus Christ.
Pastel microfibre cloths. These are so cute she’s going to save them for a spring/summer clean with me. I cannot wait.
A phone light. Because apparently 6 filters aren’t enough for selfies.

Oh Lewis Hamilton is back! She’s shocked there is a fork on the digger.

Bubble bath and cocoa butter.
Bed sheet. Hers has been destroyed by fake tan. Apparently it’s seeped through her soul. Lovely.
Make up removing face cloths. She used to use flannels. She tells us a flannel is a face cloth you use... for your face. Thankyou Gemma for that insight.
Velvet door hangers for her dressing gowns.
A Yankee candle. I’m sorry, I love a good candle but i swear she must have about 600 by now? And they’re never cheap ones.
Cat grass. She is about to explain this when someone starts to mow their lawn. She says brb.

The mowing has stopped. Tilly can’t go outside because she’s not street wise? It’s good bonding time apparently - growing grass with your cat...
A mirror. Not to look into. For content pictures. Ok Gem.
Unstoppables. She also puts this in little bags and puts them in her cushions. Alright Mrs Hinch.
Two more cleaning cloths zzzz
Vanity organiser. She doesn’t tell us what she’s using this for though?

That’s all! Some mental health spiel...she’s doing a vlog on Wednesday and wants to know what we want to see.

Well that was a whirlwind. Got halfway through and debated giving up because I was so bored but I was committed by then.
I bleeping LOVE YOU 😍😍😍❤❤❤

I like Gemma I know she puts on a show half the people on the tube do but her vlogs relax me can't help it people need to watch brogan tate to get them annoyed shes a right selfish money ad grabber witch
Relaxes you? Or bores you to tears? Do we really need to watch the fake, lying, manipulative bimbo, Gemma Louise Piles (Not a spelling mistake, she is as annoying as piles). Not content with the bare faced lies over the “break in”, and the fact that her boyfriend is clearly living with her, Gemma attempted a damage litigation video in order to further scam her sheep into believing that poor gem gem was going through “a rough time” with her dad. I’m not completely heartless - and I wish her dad well, but but but...Not once did Gemma cry in that video, she pretended to, but there were NO tears, I actually zoomed in, just to check. Personally, I feel like Gemma knows her time is almost up, she’s been caught out, and because she has got some merch coming out, she is now trying to get her sheep back on side. So, while you say that you like Gemma, please be aware that this is not a rave thread, and the majority of us, are pretty sick of the 2 faced little twit. 😬

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve done a run down if anyone doesn’t want to watch the video. It’s boring af.

Gemma starts the video by looking sad and speaking very quietly. She has another cardigan on that’s hanging off her shoulders. Why does she do this?

The builders drive past. Gemma says it’s Lewis Hamilton. I think it’s just a digger babe.

She wants to bring some normality back to our lives so she’s been to B and M.

Here we go! She’s got 4 bags full!

Hollywood makeup LED lights. She already has these on her dressing table but wants them for her bathroom.
Wok. For the stir fries she will cook for herself and Jamie.
Air fryer. She’s amazed Mo Farah has a cooking range.
Pop tarts. Probably for Jamie as they’re 100% too sugary for her.
Galaxy brownie mix. For when she wants to bake but not make the effort of baking.
That bloody coffee she goes on about all the time.
Porridge oats zzzz.
Toilet brush.
A cat grooming set. She is going to get Tilly into a routine? Is that a thing?
2 minkys.
Cat toy.
Wow this is dull.
A soda cup.
Febreze plug in.
Sponge..... Jesus Christ.
Pastel microfibre cloths. These are so cute she’s going to save them for a spring/summer clean with me. I cannot wait.
A phone light. Because apparently 6 filters aren’t enough for selfies.

Oh Lewis Hamilton is back! She’s shocked there is a fork on the digger.

Bubble bath and cocoa butter.
Bed sheet. Hers has been destroyed by fake tan. Apparently it’s seeped through her soul. Lovely.
Make up removing face cloths. She used to use flannels. She tells us a flannel is a face cloth you use... for your face. Thankyou Gemma for that insight.
Velvet door hangers for her dressing gowns.
A Yankee candle. I’m sorry, I love a good candle but i swear she must have about 600 by now? And they’re never cheap ones.
Cat grass. She is about to explain this when someone starts to mow their lawn. She says brb.

The mowing has stopped. Tilly can’t go outside because she’s not street wise? It’s good bonding time apparently - growing grass with your cat...
A mirror. Not to look into. For content pictures. Ok Gem.
Unstoppables. She also puts this in little bags and puts them in her cushions. Alright Mrs Hinch.
Two more cleaning cloths zzzz
Vanity organiser. She doesn’t tell us what she’s using this for though?

That’s all! Some mental health spiel...she’s doing a vlog on Wednesday and wants to know what we want to see.

Well that was a whirlwind. Got halfway through and debated giving up because I was so bored but I was committed by then.
she wears the cardigan off her shoulders because Elle Darby does 🤣

• Haha
I bleeping LOVE YOU 😍😍😍❤❤❤

Relaxes you? Or bores you to tears? Do we really need to watch the fake, lying, manipulative bimbo, Gemma Louise Piles (Not a spelling mistake, she is as annoying as piles). Not content with the bare faced lies over the “break in”, and the fact that her boyfriend is clearly living with her, Gemma attempted a damage litigation video in order to further scam her sheep into believing that poor gem gem was going through “a rough time” with her dad. I’m not completely heartless - and I wish her dad well, but but but...Not once did Gemma cry in that video, she pretended to, but there were NO tears, I actually zoomed in, just to check. Personally, I feel like Gemma knows her time is almost up, she’s been caught out, and because she has got some merch coming out, she is now trying to get her sheep back on side. So, while you say that you like Gemma, please be aware that this is not a rave thread, and the majority of us, are pretty sick of the 2 faced little twit. 😬
Never said I was a fan even said her last vlog felt a bit funny to me esp making two pizzas "ALONE"

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Never said I was a fan even said her last vlog felt a bit funny to me esp making two pizzas "ALONE"
I never quoted you as being a “fan”, only that you said that you “liked” Gemma, and that she “relaxes” you. I think we can all agree that Gemma has been lying to her audience for some time, and the fact that she felt she could continue lying & scamming the very people who she calls “Her best friends” just shows what she really thinks about her fans. From your recent post about the 2 pizzas, it looks like you have also noticed Gemma’s blatant lies.
No malice was intended to you, I just get so angry when I see Gemma scamming and lying. ❤

Funny how she says she wants to try Charlotte Tilbury make up then I have an ad for Charlotte Tilbury.

Bet she gets gifted a load of stuff soon!

Reactions: 2
She definitely can’t say she isn’t seeing Jamie after tagging the security alarm company on her instagram which Jamie also follows! Clearly it’s either his company or his friends company. How obvious can you be 😂

Reactions: 4
She definitely can’t say she isn’t seeing Jamie after tagging the security alarm company on her instagram which Jamie also follows! Clearly it’s either his company or his friends company. How obvious can you be 😂
Or when she dropped herself in it when she said i live alone sort off

• Haha
Her minions must be thick as a brick not to realise

• Haha
Hi!✌ I’ve been lurking here a while but had to make an account today after watching the latest vlog!! Surely this is counted as an undisclosed Ad for the Fendus Security System for which she goes in to extreme detail about, showing us every feature and surprise surprise..Jamie Sutherland is the listed Director of the company on LinkedIn!

I am sorry but this is extremely misleading to her viewers and a clear advertisement opportunity for his company. Something just doesn’t sit right with it all!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Hi!✌ I’ve been lurking here a while but had to make an account today after watching the latest vlog!! Surely this is counted as an undisclosed Ad for the Fendus Security System for which she goes in to extreme detail about, showing us every feature and surprise surprise..Jamie Sutherland is the listed Director of the company on LinkedIn!

I am sorry but this is extremely misleading to her viewers and a clear advertisement opportunity for his company. Something just doesn’t sit right with it all!
bet it was free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.