Gemma Louise Miles #2 Gemma loves a cosy day at home, but we all know she ain’t alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I definitely think she was targeted. Made me laugh when she says she loves sharing her life! Boasting about her money and stuff! If there were 3 of them and she’d answered then the one at the door would have distracted her somehow I imagine

She’s reading her coz she mentioned the ads she posted at the same time as posting about the break in lol
She's been reading tattle again. That's y she mentioned her Instagram ads. I didn't c any messages on her Instagram sayin y had she posted an ad. And when she says she doesn't want to let anyone down. She means she doesn't want to let the brand's down bcoz they are lining her pockets. She's very comfortable with a full face of makeup bcoz Jamie's with her. She was deffo out and about with Jamie when this took place.

I don’t get where she went for four hours at night nearly 2 hours away....
Probably to the beach with Jamie.

She said I share everything online yeah apart from your secret bf and also didnt she call the landlord?
Such a liar. Shares everything. Yeah right. Lying all the time. Jamie's there that's y she's feeling safe to stay there or else she would b at her mums

Reactions: 5
Probably true! It's very sad and absolutely no one deserves anything like that to happen to them. She isn't going to feel safe in that house again now. But it does boggle my mind that people are so slack with their security and open themselves up to this kind of thing. She is literally handing criminals all the information they need on a plate. God her youtube channel even has a house tour so they can plan exactly what route they are going to take and entry and exit points whilst they are inside. Yes youtube earns her a lot of money and her income but there are more things than just your relationship status that should be kept private!

My mother always said “only tell them what you want them to know” 🙃

I definitely think she was targeted. Made me laugh when she says she loves sharing her life! Boasting about her money and stuff! If there were 3 of them and she’d answered then the one at the door would have distracted her somehow I imagine

She’s reading her coz she mentioned the ads she posted at the same time as posting about the break in lol
Exactly. And her saying she dosnt want to let any one down so she had to post. Yeah right. No one has control over your Instagram Gemma. Money means everything to you. That's y u take on every blood ad🤭

Reactions: 3
Wtf is this story of Police contacting her via instagram? I havent watched the vid cause I just cant anymore! Only gemma would make up this vain story of officers contacting her via insta 😆 really wtf???!! shes full of lies. Yes gemma we know you spend half of ur time in insta deleting comments that dont lick ur arse but still this is utter nonsense.

Heres To complete New set of furniture 🍷 she surely needs it. Guys what do you think the colour scheme is For the New stuff though she loves and is so obsessed about everything shes hoarded To this house

Reactions: 6
When she got her car and vlogged it all I remember being shocked she was just showing off the reg number multiple times, no attempt to hide it at all.

Reactions: 7
Wherever she was she was definitely out all night and broke the lockdown rules. So narcissistic to think she’s above everyone else and the rules don’t apply to her. And I’m sorry but who the hell would sit and eat collagen pancakes surrounded by the glass of a break in?
This for me is the final straw. What a fraud.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I work in the motor trade and with regards to number plates, we only do a quick search and it gives full name, address and purchase details, I.e weather it’s on finance etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I don’t know if I’m the only one that’s noticed this but in her recent video it looks to me as if she’s had her hair done as in the colour and there’s no hairdressers open atm as far as I’m aware 🤔🤔 maybe it’s just cause the lighting in the video is so light but my roots are certainly not looking like that after 8 weeks in quarantine
I would say she’s definitely had it done, the colour is so much lighter, I actually like her colour think I might ask her where she got it done 😂

• Haha
Wtf is this story of Police contacting her via instagram? I havent watched the vid cause I just cant anymore! Only gemma would make up this vain story of officers contacting her via insta 😆 really wtf???!! shes full of lies. Yes gemma we know you spend half of ur time in insta deleting comments that dont lick ur arse but still this is utter nonsense.

Heres To complete New set of furniture 🍷 she surely needs it. Guys what do you think the colour scheme is For the New stuff though she loves and is so obsessed about everything shes hoarded To this house
I dont think the Police would contact you through IG they would call your phone number or your next of kin.

Yes I thought this ‘friend’ that works in the police contacting her on IG was very odd! Never even mentioned them before! And if she did have a friend who worked in the police would they not warn her not to give out such person details on her YT?! Definitely was out somewhere she should’ be breaking the rules! And the reason she wasn’t sure whether to post a video is coz she knew she’d need to come up with a cover story! Been caught out haven’t we Gem! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Unbelievable. I put a comment on her Instagram last night simply asking where she’d been when she was broken into and this morning.... it’s deleted

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Unbelievable. I put a comment on her Instagram last night simply asking where she’d been when she was broken into and this morning.... it’s deleted
It’s coz she’s made a cover story and is worried her lies will get found out. Sad you can’t even ask a simple question though! 🙄🙄👎🏻

Reactions: 2
It’s coz she’s made a cover story and is worried her lies will get found out. Sad you can’t even ask a simple question though! 🙄🙄👎🏻
Im surprised none of the minions have asked where she was. Also why would you leave glass on the floor all night when you have a cat?

Reactions: 4
Im surprised none of the minions have asked where she was. Also why would you leave glass on the floor all night when you have a cat?
Some may have but had their posted deleted. Unless they are blowing smoke up her arse she deletes it. I hope the police had a stern word to her about mixing with other house holds! Jamie was bound to have gone back with her and they would ask who he was. Whether he’s living there full time or not.

Reactions: 3
I haven’t watched her since back when she got with jamie not for any reason just dissapeared out of my suggested videos. What happened to jamie? There’s a holiday video with him then he’s gone? Anyway when I seen this broken in video I thought oh he just still be there if she feels safe to be home. It is scary what happened but maybe it wasn’t targeted and they were watching who was clapping and noticed her car was gone? Then again the newspaper said one of them had a blade?! I’m so glad Tilly is okay bless her. Awful thing to happen to anyone!

Reactions: 1
I haven’t watched her since back when she got with jamie not for any reason just dissapeared out of my suggested videos. What happened to jamie? There’s a holiday video with him then he’s gone? Anyway when I seen this broken in video I thought oh he just still be there if she feels safe to be home. It is scary what happened but maybe it wasn’t targeted and they were watching who was clapping and noticed her car was gone? Then again the newspaper said one of them had a blade?! I’m so glad Tilly is okay bless her. Awful thing to happen to anyone!
I thought she said she went for a walk so her car would have been at home.

Iv seen Lydia on lots of holidays on her channel. And no where near as many amount of ads as greedy gemma
If you get any free time.. hang out Lydia’s threads - she doesn’t travel anywhere unless it’s gifted Or a press trip. She didn’t even pay for a honeymoon.
Throughout lockdown has had around 3 deliveries per day. Barely mentioned her poor Mum who is a key worker. Claims to be Italian but doesn’t know the difference between Fusilli and linguine.
At this point they are all as bad as each other and the lies are pepping through.
Sorry I know that’s off topic.

Back to Gemma... surely she can only have been out with Jamie? As she asked Sophie to go to hers when the police contacted her as she would be there quicker?!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.