Gemma Louise Miles #16 Practically perfect in every way, shame her lip filler gives the game away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many influencers think they're interior designers, but they've not got a clue.
A lot of interior design is making the space you live in work for you, aesthetic plays a part and yes there are trends, but primarily it’s making sure you have what you need for the rooms you use and not every trend will suit every home. It has to be thought about. Not just buying/grifting things and bunging them all over the place.

Reactions: 6
I'm glad someone's asked on her latest reel if she's reused anything from Noah. Everything is brand new and #gifted it's an absolute disgrace!

Reactions: 15
I'm glad someone's asked on her latest reel if she's reused anything from Noah. Everything is brand new and #gifted it's an absolute disgrace!
looks like she might have deleted that comment as I can’t see it just looking now?

I wonder how long it will be until she’s gifted another even better car seat 😂

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
looks like she might have deleted that comment as I can’t see it just looking now?

I wonder how long it will be until she’s gifted another even better car seat 😂
Yeah she answered and said 'some stuff has been given to family and friends' and then she's deleted it altogether

• Haha
  • Wow
Yeah she answered and said 'some stuff has been given to family and friends' and then she's deleted it altogether

Lmao, the cracks are starting to show...
If you are confident in what you're doing then why delete comments, or respond?
Is it so hard to ignore " the haters" GemGem?
She KNOWS she's in the wrong and that she's being ridicilous, hence why she has to react all the time.

People are waking up to her bullshit it seems, and I'm glad.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Lmao, the cracks are starting to show...
If you are confident in what you're doing then why delete comments, or respond?
Is it so hard to ignore " the haters" GemGem?
She KNOWS she's in the wrong and that she's being ridicilous, hence why she has to react all the time.

People are waking up to her bullshit it seems, and I'm glad.
Exactly this! Everyone knows that influencers get gifted stuff, it’s no secret and obviously they are supposed to state when it’s gifted/ad/affiliate link etc.

But you’re right, if she thought she was rightly deserving of just constantly claiming the steady stream of stuff she gets gifted, she wouldn’t be bothered about the comments. She’s just concerned about her image.

The laughable thing is, she’s probably not given any of it to family or friends (who Gemma?) as we’ve seen with the phone cases and clothes on Vinted, she’s probably profited from selling it on. Greedy sod!

She’s not the only guilty party of course, plenty of influencers do it. I’d respect then so much more if they genuinely did give them to people… people that can’t afford decent, safe car seats etc.

Instead she’s probably sat there rubbing her hands together lapping it up 😤

Reactions: 7
So she has the same furniture as me and now the same carseat. Difference is hers is gifted and I had to work bloody hard and save to get mine.

I hate this whole gifting to the rich!

I feel like such a mug now!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So she has the same furniture as me and now the same carseat. Difference is hers is gifted and I had to work bloody hard and save to get mine.

I hate this whole gifting to the rich!

I feel like such a mug now!
Only way it will change is not using the companies that gift. You have paid for her items as the marketing budget is factored into the price. Personally I will not buy from companies like that out of principle. Shopping small business is much better for your local economy and local people as well!! 🙂

Reactions: 7
Only way it will change is not using the companies that gift. You have paid for her items as the marketing budget is factored into the price. Personally I will not buy from companies like that out of principle. Shopping small business is much better for your local economy and local people as well!! 🙂
I agree. But I bought them months ago.
And carseats you want whats best really.

I definitely try to go small business where possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Has she removed Noahs carseat from the car for that video? Cant see one in the background and surely hes not in the front seat...

Reactions: 1
The worst bit of all the gifting for me is that she doesn’t even like/use/appreciate any of it. She doesn’t even want any of the beds for example. How ridiculous for Next to give someone a bed for free, the influencer does one reel of it saying it’s “bed of dreams” and then within 2 weeks it’s gone and she’s made a video talking about how she’s got another bed of dreams custom made, basically proving herself to be a liar over and over and dumping all over the product she was gifted! There’s only so many times before everyone starts to notice how ridiculous and disingenuous that is. It was the same with her garden furniture, everyone asked what happened to the furniture she loved sooo much that was 2k when Next gave her a new set less than a year later. She got sarky and replied “over the other side of the garden” 🤪 Lights4fun reindeers she used once and then never seen again. All the stuff she puts on Vinted making a profit.

Because she’s getting some backlash about it again now though I bet she’ll do another “giveaway” of her free castoffs to prove they’re all best friends, like she did with the coffee table which was probably all fake. As if she’d let a random stranger come to her house to get a free coffee table and then post pictures of them giving it to her 😂

Reactions: 15
I’m just a stinge but I’ll pass on the £38 pyjamas - although to be fair I even find some Primark PJs are expensive these days 😂

• Haha
I recently watched a yt video by Nick Lewis about interior design. He described the new IKEA trend to colours like in the 70s. If Mr. Lewis is right and this will be the thing now...
I really instantly thought about Gemma who always has a hard time keeping up with all trends. She must go into conniptions realizing that beige isn't the main trend anymore....

definitely had some lip filler dissolved 👀 at the end of the video make up free you can see bruising and that flap of lip hanging down has gone

Reactions: 2
If she says the word ‘nesting’ one more bleeping time… 🤬 you’re not a bird Gemma, decorating your vapid beige space with copious amounts of ‘gifted’ tat is not nesting.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
For me the word 'nesting' for a human is very repulsive. I would never use it. :sick: I found it was gross from the beginning.

• Sick
Reactions: 10