Gemma Louise Miles #16 Practically perfect in every way, shame her lip filler gives the game away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would she be allowed lip filler? Surely no easthetician in their right mind would inject her with something for cosmetic purposes. Maybe they've deflated a bit since she won't have been able to get them topped up for 8 months.

Reactions: 3
The latest video - how can she not see how behind Noah’s speaking is? There is no way this isn’t being noticed at nursery. He literally cannot even say one understandable word.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Eeek! This is super jealous. Why should you care so much. If you want free stuff too, become an influencer. Posts like this irk me…pocket watching…gross
So she has the same furniture as me and now the same carseat. Difference is hers is gifted and I had to work bloody hard and save to get mine.

I hate this whole gifting to the rich!

I feel like such a mug now!

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Eeek! This is super jealous. Why should you care so much. If you want free stuff too, become an influencer. Posts like this irk me…pocket watching…gross
Glad you're so cool with rich people getting gifted stuff. Definitely not jealous. I'm happy to pay and I think everyone should if they can afford if.
If they are going to gift, gift to people who need it. We are here to give opinions on Gemma not each other.

And I'd rather be a functioning member of society than an influencer. Thanks though.

Reactions: 42
She has officially reached peak pathetic. Buying a bland beige boring linen cover for Noah’s tonies box….she is actually an idiot. The whole point of them is they’re meant to be bright & exciting for kids to look at. She’ll probably not buy him any brightly coloured figures for it either. Any wonder his development is so stunted.

Dear lord what a sad little life Jane.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
That is the sadest thing I have seen in a long time.

She said in her vlog she hasn't got many presents for Noah as he already has lots of toys, but in that reel I could count about 19/20 presents. If that's not a lot, I don't know what is. Such excessive consumption.
She has officially reached peak pathetic. Buying a bland beige boring linen cover for Noah’s tonies box….she is actually an idiot. The whole point of them is they’re meant to be bright & exciting for kids to look at. She’ll probably not buy him any brightly coloured figures for it either. Any wonder his development is so stunted.

Reactions: 6

She said in her vlog she hasn't got many presents for Noah as he already has lots of toys, but in that reel I could count about 19/20 presents. If that's not a lot, I don't know what is. Such excessive consumption.
How does one become delulu like this? Like first it was all grey everything and now its beige! Its crazy like she makes her room decor all her persona.
🤢 Like her insta and yt page is filtered colourless.
Also I have massive mum quilt because my toddler is going to older group at nursery. Im like have I babied him too much does he have enough skillset to survive in the older group 🙈 my toddler speaks a lot and dresses etc. So really makes me wonder that does gemma just hide all to look perfect or does she really not see how behind noah is and she really needs to act up. Usually us mums get quilt ober small minor stuff 🤣 I dont know she has sold her soul big time and her life is such big fake beige hoax. When this beige mum era is not in anymore what will she do. Pick a next colour?

Reactions: 4
That gift reel genuinely made me feel so sad. The toys looked soulless and muted. Even the poor tonies box…

• Sad
Reactions: 8

Totally agree. There's nothing there stimulation wise, she is more bothered, as always, with the insta aesthetics. So very sad. Get a grip Gemma, let your boy be a boy, step away from the muted rubbish. So very wrong.

Reactions: 9

I came on to say the same thing. I’m not really bothered by her at all and I only dip in and out of lurking on this thread but for goodness sake! Why does the box need a cover?! How dull and boring for the poor boy. That aesthetic is not for him, it’s because she cannot bear colour! It really is sad.

Side note: why does every shot of her hands have to have her sleeve half way over her fingers? I mean it just isn’t practical.

Reactions: 10

The cost is shocking. We got my wee girl similar presents to what she showed in the reel but it was for two Christmases & a birthday! She seems to think he has to have all the things at once. Also what will be left to get for the second one?

Reactions: 4
Glad you're so cool with rich people getting gifted stuff. Definitely not jealous. I'm happy to pay and I think everyone should if they can afford if.
If they are going to gift, gift to people who need it. We are here to give opinions on Gemma not each other.

And I'd rather be a functioning member of society than an influencer. Thanks though.
The jealousy speaks even more. Stop crying 🤣🤣🤣
---
You’re literally foaming at the mouth at someone getting free stuff…see your life 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😩

ing

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The jealousy speaks even more. Stop crying 🤣🤣🤣
---
You’re literally foaming at the mouth at someone getting free stuff…see your life 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😩

ing
Grow up, you do realise this is tattle? And you are on here too.. slagging off Elle Swift 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15