Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whyamihereagain

Had to laugh at Gemma saying in her Fall morning routine video that she does meditation to help her become a more mindful and present parent. She clearly doesn’t see the irony in the fact that in the same video she is admitting to sending her Son to Nursery so she can have her self care day, bath bombs and Starbucks trips.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Il be damned if I’m wrong but…
Jamie comes into her life = Sophie disappears and she has issues with anxiety and mental health. Coincidence or just bad timing 🤷🏻‍♀️

Dolphingal

VIP Member
Why does she feel the need to apply this slightly blurry filter on every video?? .... It was like shopping in Matalan with bloody cataracts ffs!! 🧐

• Haha
I used to love her primark videos showing what was in store or a big bag she’d do a haul of and also try the clothes on/show how she’d style it and there was a good mix of casual and going out clothes and heels etc

now it’s all overpriced knitwear that hangs 3 feet past your hands that is just impractical 😂😂 I have stopped watching her completely because she became so unrelatable and just a bit depressing to watch in my eyes - noone’s real life looks like a Pinterest board no matter how hard you try so what’s the point in pretending it does?

Princesst

Chatty Member
I do have a slight trigger with the fact Gemma seemed to be having all these feelings & struggles BEFORE she had Noah. She came across like she wasn’t in a great place for a long while and then announced she was pregnant. Now it seems to be added extra pressure onto her. I have experience of living in a household with untreated mental health within my parents and it’s very hard on the child. Even from a very young age, you know and can feel it. 30 years on it still has effects. That’s without the living-in-a-beige prison, everything has to be certain colours, camera in my face, plastered online life that Noah has been thrust into. I really hope she doesn’t consider having another before getting some help, just because others are on YouTube are on baby number 2 or 3. She really owes it to herself and her baby to get some support that’s not just talking about it at the end of a YouTube video, as she’s mentioned feeling this way a good while now. Plus she’s lucky she’s in a position financially she can go private as well

• Heart

neko

I always wonder how her life is in real. It cannot be true, that is sure. I wrote it some weeks ago, I am annoyed with this constant Starbucks, Starbucks, Starbucks, that is so girlie-like (I always thought the THAT GIRL students go there to study and drink an in-latte) I think it is too expensive for me and I am above 25, thanks. And she totally ignores being a mum, doesn't she? She seems like a very young single or woman without a family with all her priorities, and when my kids were toddlers I had other things in mind than a selfcare MORNING! Sure, I cared about me but in that amount? Where is she going in childgroups, parent's meetings, playground... she doesn't even mention it. Bruh, she is so f**** immature and always this copying of 'instyle' Americans.... bruh.... is she 14?

Reactions: 15
In style collection... bland and boring, it's so basic you can literally buy items that look the same from every retailer.
Sweatshirt with location names are tacky, literally the whole collection is stuff you can get in primark.

The decorate with me for autumn vlog..
A foxy locks ad 🙄 she would actually look better with collar bone length hair with a slight wave she's had the same kinda hairstyle for years.
All she does is stage the house, she needs to start living in it. The echo is the kitchen/dining room is bad, it must feel cold and empty. She needs some curtains to add warmth and soften the acoustics not a 1k tv to act like wall art.
The gap at the top of that unit bothers me, why not have it go to the ceiling and eliminate the shadow at the top.

What's with the lamp on the kitchen counter when there's lights under the cupboards.

Unused living room speaks volumes about that house.

• Heart
We've never seen it again have we?
A bit OT: I do like watching the odd ‘home haul’ on YouTube, but what do these people do with all the stuff they buy? Because their homes must be bursting at the seams with stuff. It’s rarely on display after the actual haul video. Do they return it when they’ve done the video, or what? Just put it in the loft?

shockedsane

Why does she go mad for all the autumn decor yet she doesn’t even decorate her house with it? I remember her getting Jamie to get it all out the loft last year and she showed boxes and boxes of it and yet where did she put it all as her house looked as bare as it always does?! Bizarre.
I love autumn so can understand that but I fully decorate my house with all the autumn decor too.

• Haha

Beth1985

Early wakeups are really common in the summer because it gets light so much earlier so she needs some proper black out blinds/curtains or even shutters and help him get back to sleep. He should not be starting his day at this time & defo the reason for the eyebags. Why would she even want to start HER day at this time as well? Get baby back to sleep & then go back to bed or finish off the sleep with safe co-sleeping but don’t get up and go downstairs at fucking 4am! Insane!

CantHoldUsDown

Chatty Member
Small 🍆 most likely so needs to compensate by having a ridiculous gas guzzler of a car
I cackled.

But seriously, it makes no sense.
Even the Range Rover was pushing it for the amount of driving they do, nobody on this dying planet needs TWO Range Rovers. Unless you have acres and acres and acres of land you need to maintain, and/or a farm with animals, your don't need it. And now this truck. He's truly insufferable. If I never see him again in a vid it will be too soon, when will she get it into her thick skull we don't care for either Mr. Ick or her child??
So irritating.

• Heart

Linkylu

Chatty Member
Oh whar a surprise the exact same intro as allison 🙄

Anddd the same intro song...
I’m honestly surprised Allison hasn’t called her out on her shameless and blatent content copying. If it was any other business there’d probably be a lawsuit for plagiarism or stealing ideas. But then Allison has a full life and probably just finds it all a bit sad.

TiredOfFakes

Just caught up on here I never watch her anymore loved the Sophie days too I think she's just become more and more sad the more so called goals she ticked off and the 10k a week comment wow would love to see her survive like I have to I've got heart and kidney conditions my circulation is a mess and regularly end up in hospital because of it all year I go through this I can only work part time earn £5000 ish a year and my house is literally falling down around me it's damp mouldy upstairs roof leaks etc despite me just keep painting to try look better it's just me here and I can't spare the money to fix it up or move she really needs to wake up and realise some of us have real issues to cope with in life and her wanting not needing things I find so annoying it winds me up, rant over!

I will leave you all in peace and Gem read this and wake up sort your mental health and you're lucky to have the wealth you do why not save for Noah's future etc

• Heart

inksmear

That outfit is HORRIBLE for a meeting/professional event. I genuinely think these internet goons (GLM, Elle Darby, Molly mae etc) just play at being adults and professionals and the boss. It’s just ridiculous. I am really sick of internet scammers and the cash they make by playing pretend adult-hood. It’s a joke. When will this influencer nonsense have had its day?

• Heart