Gemma Louise Miles #13 stop showing us your fake cozy day, you’ll never be as popular as mollie mae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah this whole thing is getting desperately sad. That poor kid. Why doesn’t Jamie bother stepping in, he’s meant to be controlling 😂.

Reactions: 13
Ah this whole thing is getting desperately sad. That poor kid. Why doesn’t Jamie bother stepping in, he’s meant to be controlling 😂.
Jamie is just as creepy about him I think. When he was doing the playroom in her vlog he said something like “we think Noey should have a fairytale childhood” but it was so cringey & forced obviously just for the camera. They’re both so weird. Giving the kid a playroom and being stuck in an Amazon helmet doesn’t exactly scream fairytale to me.. more like horror film 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Surely you would buy some thick rugs/foam play mats and those things you stick on the corners of furniture so that they aren’t as sharp before resorting to putting a helmet on your baby?! How uncomfortable for him.

I can only presume she just lets his roam around by himself if he keeps repeatedly banging his head on things? At his age they shouldn’t leave your sight for very long really so how on earth does he keep doing it so much that he needs a helmet? I’m baffled! Maybe he needs some colour in his life to see things a bit better and not bang into them!

I do like Gemma and find her harmless, but a helmet for a neurotypical child is insane.

Reactions: 17
Surely you would buy some thick rugs/foam play mats and those things you stick on the corners of furniture so that they aren’t as sharp before resorting to putting a helmet on your baby?! How uncomfortable for him.

I can only presume she just lets his roam around by himself if he keeps repeatedly banging his head on things? At his age they shouldn’t leave your sight for very long really so how on earth does he keep doing it so much that he needs a helmet? I’m baffled! Maybe he needs some colour in his life to see things a bit better and not bang into them!

I do like Gemma and find her harmless, but a helmet for a neurotypical child is insane.
Now can we imagine Gemma with the soft spongy things that you put on table corners etc, that would spoil her aesthetic SO much lol. We had lock type things on our kitchen units too as it's so easy for little ones to get in and have a rummage. I think the stair gates is as near as Gemma will get to safety, and even then they won't be the usual ones. I just cannot understand that helmet.

Reactions: 11

That might be it, some child development researchers say that babies can’t really tell tone or one shade of beige from another because their eyesight is comparatively poor than their sense if smell, bearing and touch. He might not be able to see the thousands of beige things strewn around and might not even be able to see his camouflaged mother very well.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I would be a bit concerned if she feels the need to buy him a helmet?! My little girl is a month older than Noah and she can still lose her balance/footing but it happens! She’s not bouncing off every door frame/tv unit/ floor?! I’m so confused.

Reactions: 12
Maybe she’s a proper control freak of a mother and can’t stand the idea of him bumping his head even a little bit so has strapped a helmet on him 😂😂 would match up to her personality, she even thinks home is a dangerous place, let alone the big bad world

she’ll be homeschooling him in a bubble wrap suit 😂

Reactions: 8
It's just plain weird tbh, is she leaving him unsupervised often enough that he's hitting his head?? worrying

Reactions: 10
I would be a bit concerned if she feels the need to buy him a helmet?! My little girl is a month older than Noah and she can still lose her balance/footing but it happens! She’s not bouncing off every door frame/tv unit/ floor?! I’m so confused.
Exactly, how is he supposed to learn with that thing on his head? Surely all he is going to learn is that he can bounce off everything and it wont hurt him then when he doesn’t have the silly helmet on anymore he will hurt himself badly because he’s never learnt!

Reactions: 13
I’d be really shocked if he’s allowed to roam around the beige prison freely. Whenever she shows him on stories he’s always babygated into the playroom, even when Jamie is with him. I can’t imagine he’s allowed in that lounge near the new beige sofa

Reactions: 6
Normally I don’t pay much mind to Gemma unless it’s video upload day but helmet gate has been on my mind all morning! I just can’t comprehend how she’s completely oblivious to how not normal this is?

Is he bumping his head because there’s an issue that needs to be addressed? Is he not able to navigate his little way around the beige palace? Why is he on his own long enough to bump his head so often? Can she not baby proof problem areas? Is there something she hasn’t shared and he needs the helmet for medical reasons?

I think if there is not a real issue and Gemma is just playing dress up with the poor little boy, she is lower than we could ever think. Like someone mentioned above, he is going to have to grow up knowing his mother humiliated him for her own warped reasons and she also profited from it. I’m so shocked by all of this.

Reactions: 12
Can’t believe they’ve built a whole playroom for him and then put a bloody helmet on him?!

what a twit
---
That is horrendous looking that coffee table. Absolute accident waiting to happen, safety helmet or not.

Reactions: 7
Just had a look on Amazon and you can buy baby knee protectors for crawling too 🤦🏻‍♀️ She will have those next!

Seriously though, I’m guessing it’s down to one of three reasons…

1. people on here have pointed out that Noah’s neck is lopsided. I wonder whether he’s got some development problems that she doesn’t want to disclose online so she’s saying he’s accident prone as an excuse

2. her anxiety has got worse and it now being projected onto Noah

3. she spends all her time online shopping / redecorating / baking that she’s not keeping an eye on him properly so would rather get him a helmet than change her ways or baby proof anything

Reactions: 14
Just had a look on Amazon and you can buy baby knee protectors for crawling too 🤦🏻‍♀️ She will have those next!

Seriously though, I’m guessing it’s down to one of three reasons…

1. people on here have pointed out that Noah’s neck is lopsided. I wonder whether he’s got some development problems that she doesn’t want to disclose online so she’s saying he’s accident prone as an excuse

2. her anxiety has got worse and it now being projected onto Noah

3. she spends all her time online shopping / redecorating / baking that she’s not keeping an eye on him properly so would rather get him a helmet than change her ways or baby proof anything
100% this! Even in that last vlog she put up the other day his head is still leaning to one side and he’s what 8 months? That’s definitely not normal and something they should have sorted out with physio waaaaaaaay before this point. It must be offsetting his balance & co-ordination and then Gemma’s too busy looking at her phone or watching tv instead of paying attention to her baby. 🙈🙈

Reactions: 5
My guess is he has plagiocephaly (flat head syndrome) and she is trying to disguise it by saying he is banging his head all the time. Doesn’t exactly fit in with her image. Babies who wear these type of helmets for this condition usually have to wear them for 23 hours a day. There’s nothing to be embarrassed about and she could actually bring some awareness to her followers if she would be honest but her perfect image would be tarnished in Gemma’s eyes. I kind of felt the same when my Son was told he needed glasses but you have to put your feelings aside. It’s better to have some short term inconvenience than a lifetime of problems

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.