Gemma Louise Miles #13 stop showing us your fake cozy day, you’ll never be as popular as mollie mae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not really. It was an opinion on a gossip site. Not a comment made to Gemmas face.
We can't just say all kids are cute, when they're clearly not.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Not really. It was an opinion on a gossip site. Not a comment made to Gemmas face.
We can't just say all kids are cute, when they're clearly not.
Exactly it would be mean if someone was directly messaging her that. Everyone sees things differently.

Reactions: 5
The one time I would love Mumsnet to come at her, they dont … highly disappointed

Reactions: 3
The fact she cannot post a bloody picture of her child playing without AFF/linking the bloody toys...
My patience with her is at sub zero now, what an annoying girl ( woman is too big of a word for the absolute child she still is )

Reactions: 19
The fact she cannot post a bloody picture of her child playing without AFF/linking the bloody toys...
My patience with her is at sub zero now, what an annoying girl ( woman is too big of a word for the absolute child she still is )
It's a disgrace, everything on Gemma's channel is add or this or link for that. As if we're going to click on them!

Reactions: 9
Noah aint cute.

I said what I said
It’s because he looks like Jamie and Jamie is ick 🤢

Did anyone notice how many times she spoke about her childhood? Matilda, Mrs Doubtfire, Noah’s tent, the Easter bonnets, those little yellow Easter chicks… I’m starting to wonder whether she’s trying to relive her own childhood through Noah? She wants him to grow out of the baby stage so she can play with toys and do more activities that SHE wants to do.
I feel like Gemma playing Noah’s toy piano and proudly filming herself on her ig stories proves my theory correct 👆🏻 She’s healing her inner child for sure

Reactions: 10
I agree with everything everyone else has said. Gemma has become pretty unlikable and hard to tolerate. The addition of creeper Jamie and the weird constant wishing for future events with her baby and trying to live another childhood through him. Meanwhile shoving the camera in his face for money grabs. The bragging about expensive cars and constantly buying and then re buying things for the house, moving books 3 inches that she’s been thinking about for weeks, is just annoying to see from someone who contributes nothing. Even more so now she doesn’t go outside. She actually does NOTHING anymore and expects people to keep up her income by pretending she’s everyone’s best mate if we buy the tat she’s hawking this week. Plus watch her videos so she can promote happiness, all while she looks as miserable as sin sitting in a 60k+ Range Rover sport 🤮 I’m over it

Reactions: 27
I don’t think Gemma actually buts her cars. Her story of buying a new one would be a cover for her lease is up and due for renewal so she’s ‘brought’ a new car. Also I don’t know if this only applies in America, but if you have a Range Rover and use it at least 50% of the time for work purposes ( film in it or have it in her videos) you can write it off as a business expense pretty much completely so would cover her monthly lease payments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
If your child keeps bumping his head instead of putting a helmet on him how about you WATCH HIM! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 14
Did anyone notice how many times she spoke about her childhood? Matilda, Mrs Doubtfire, Noah’s tent, the Easter bonnets, those little yellow Easter chicks… I’m starting to wonder whether she’s trying to relive her own childhood through Noah? She wants him to grow out of the baby stage so she can play with toys and do more activities that SHE wants to do.

Seems she really trying to relive her own childhood through Noah

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Just gonna leave this here… wtf does he look like? 🙈

BFEFDC98-404E-40B4-8488-24E666E2BA2A.jpeg

Gemma’s drowning herself in that godawful trench coat and showing us the back of her head again

6F4CF77D-EB48-42C8-BAA3-89F3AE748D76.jpeg

Imagine walking round ikea and seeing these two 🙈🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
First time she's had their meatballs too ... and now she has to let us know she's 'craving' them.

Reactions: 3
First time she's had their meatballs too ... and now she has to let us know she's 'craving' them.
Shes hinting soo badly (‘craving’, photos from behind and talking about baby number 2 while clearing out Noah’s clothes) but I don’t think she’s pregnant.

I think she wants to be pregnant purely to keep up with the Swifts/Carys and James etc, but I reckon she’s hinting on purpose for speculation and attention. I don’t think she could cope with another baby, she seems to be struggling with Noah as it is!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.