Gemma Louise Miles #13 stop showing us your fake cozy day, you’ll never be as popular as mollie mae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s going to be boring and beige mummy vlogger who never leaves the house but also at the same time trying to out-brag Elle Darby on the expensive purchases who is even going to want to see that? Even rented those cars will cost a load of money per month. Next they will be buying the massive house shes so desperate for & already tried once to get. No way will she settle in the house for long despite her saying they were going to wait 2 years

Reactions: 9
. It’s strange how Gemma still hasn’t mentioned anything about her wedding?
If she was aiming for an Autumn or December wedding she's already too late with booking good venues , photographers etc.
Then again, considering she has 0 friends she could elope and go to the courthouse on Monday and call it a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I forgot she is engaged :LOL:
they are planning baby no 2 or she just don’t want to be married to that man

Reactions: 4
All the gear(money) and no idea (zero happiness) her vlogs are basically “look what I bought this week… bless her
Her main hobby is buying things online, or seeing what others have bought on TikTok and then copying them (protein puddings at Aldi). Hundreds of thousands of pounds sank on cars, fillers, veneers, panelling and homeware - all to fill the void where friendships and fulfilling life experiences should be. Her channel is so so depressing.

Reactions: 24
Cannot believe that new car, or should I say tank! Just how much space do you need for one child? How on earth us mere mortals of 2 kiddies or more managed in our little toy cars I don't know! Then she's filling it up with gadgets and stuff from Amazon. Consumerism gone mad.

Reactions: 15
I didn’t know Gemma’s love for baggy things extended to her car. It’s WAY too big for a family of 3 that maybe go out in it twice a week for short journeys.

Reactions: 6
Also, to add - the vid i watched, i think it was a DITL of her and her baby, i felt so anxious when she laid him on the changing table then WALKED OFF to the wardrobe to pick his outfit. Wtf!?!? He easily could've rolled off

Reactions: 2
Oh god the car accessories bit. The bin. The hooks to hang the toys on and the bloody gel cleaning stuff. Really?? 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watched some of this last vid ....shallow me me . Everything is cute ....yes so were the chickens that you quite happily chop up and scoff, so were the cows whose skins now adorn your new car, how about the millions of unwanted cats and kittens, but you choose to buy asetically pleasing cats . She only looks happy when she's ripping opening all the stuff she's just bought to show off with .Everything in the mismatched bedroom is from Zara / White Company etc . I can't wait for the downfall of these " infuencers" who are only interested in grabbing money for themselves by encouraging others to spend .

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Also, to add - the vid i watched, i think it was a DITL of her and her baby, i felt so anxious when she laid him on the changing table then WALKED OFF to the wardrobe to pick his outfit. Wtf!?!? He easily could've rolled off
Yep me too. Why not pick out the outfit first?
---
The stuff in that bedroom cost a fortune and literally nothing goes together 🤦🏻‍♀️
It's so lifeless, yes I agree it still doesn't gel together. Too bland, too beige. Not cosy at all Gemma.
---
Just watched some of this last vid ....shallow me me . Everything is cute ....yes so were the chickens that you quite happily chop up and scoff, so were the cows whose skins now adorn your new car, how about the millions of unwanted cats and kittens, but you choose to buy asetically pleasing cats . She only looks happy when she's ripping opening all the stuff she's just bought to show off with .Everything in the mismatched bedroom is from Zara / White Company etc . I can't wait for the downfall of these " infuencers" who are only interested in grabbing money for themselves by encouraging others to spend .
Totally agree, only happy when she's consuming new things, this, that whatever. It's frightening to think that new viewers will be taken in by all this, especially the younger ones. When you've been watching a while (well, I don't watch religously anymore, it's just too samey and DULL), you catch on to what these influencers are like. They're not interested in who watches as long as they can influence them into what tat they are pushing that particular day, that always happens to be just the BEST thing since sliced bread. EVERY video of Gemma now has an AD. She's so transparent.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She's got a new bear lampshade for that dull playroom but i swear she said in only just the previous vlog she'd just got that lampshade she's replacing... mental.

Reactions: 5
I don’t know why she just doesn’t do like Ross in Friends did when he bought everything from a page in the Pottery Barn catalogue for his lounge 😂 but from the white company or Zara Home & for the whole house and just be done with it. She has absolutely no style or taste to be able to put things together, she just buys whatever is expensive beige & Pinteresty.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.