Gemma Louise Miles #13 stop showing us your fake cozy day, you’ll never be as popular as mollie mae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know anything about babies but I thought you babyproof the house not houseproof a baby with a helmet…

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Had to come here after seeing that helmet. You only usually see these on special needs children. Never in my life seen one on a mainstream child. Like someone else said, you baby proof your home, not your baby! How bizarre. I mean, kids bang theew heads occasionally but when does it be one such a problem that you have to put a safety helmet on them?? Why don't all babies wear them? Surely her furniture isn't harder than the average person's? Even people with marble flooring and stone staircases don't do this.

Reactions: 22
New here but had to comment after the helmet 🤦🏽‍♀️ agree with above re the helmet. The worst of it is a stupid £20 helmet from Amazon is doing duck all. The nhs would only supply these (custom made) if a baby had a deformed skull.

Reactions: 13
Had to come here after seeing that helmet. You only usually see these on special needs children. Never in my life seen one on a mainstream child. Like someone else said, you baby proof your home, not your baby! How bizarre. I mean, kids bang theew heads occasionally but when does it be one such a problem that you have to put a safety helmet on them?? Why don't all babies wear them? Surely her furniture isn't harder than the average person's? Even people with marble flooring and stone staircases don't do this.
It's very odd! Is there something she's not telling us? You can't protect your child/baby 24/7 as much as you try to. Make your home child-proof as much as possible, maybe get rid of all the bloody hard surfaces and hard floors.

Reactions: 11
I don’t know anything about babies but I thought you babyproof the house not houseproof a baby with a helmet…
Baby proofing the house would ruin the beige aesthetic PLEASE

Also I have two small children and never in my life have felt the need to put safety helmets on them to EXIST IN THEIR OWN HOUSE

I’m wondering if she’s done this so she can just leave him to roam free and not bother watching him and then assume he’s safe and fine 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 24
So is he in that helmet the entire day?
It’s such a bizarre thing to do.
Like if he’s constantly banging his head on stuff like she says then baby proof the house or move him away from what he’s banging his head on, he’s a baby that’s easy to pick up and move away from something.
The fact she’s putting the aff link for the helmet like she thinks everyone with a baby will be going out to by one now they see Noah wearing one and like it’s a normal thing to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
There’s literally no words for this? Unless there is an health concern she isn’t sharing or is yet to have checked out? How is a baby wearing an unfitted helmet all day comfortable for them? My god.

Reactions: 20
The bleeping helmet. I just cant. Honestly the woman is beyond ridiculous at this point. She physically cannot stop spending money can she. GET OUT THE HOUSE HUN! Honestly he’ll be wearing elbow, shin pads and a mouth guard next

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How is he hitting his head more than the average child though? My house is 90% hard floor and I never had a problem with my kids hitting their head to the point where I thought I needed to buy a helmet for them. Unless he's intentionally banging his head off the floor in anger or something. If he's just cruising around then her house is no more a hazard than anyone else's. I genuinely think she believes people will say what a great idea it is. I can't get my head round it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
How os he hitting his head more than the average child though? My house is 90% hard floor and I never had a problem with my kids hitting their head to the point where I thought I needed to buy a helmet for them. Unless he's intentionally banging his head off the floor in anger or something. If he's just causing around then her house is no more a hazard than anyone else's. I genuinely think she believes people will say what a great idea it is. I can't get my head round it.
It’s the weirdest thing ever and the fact she’s AFF linked it is even more f*cked up

I have known kids intentionally bang their head eg my little girl did it when tantruming during a phase and it passed quickly thank god but she was like I dunno, 18 months old!? Not a little baby! And no where near often enough to justify a helmet 😂

That poor boy Being shown to the world like that against his will, so cringe for him when he’s older to know that not only did his mother embarrass him online to hundreds of thousands of people, she made some cash off it as well. Gross

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.