Gemma Louise Miles #13 stop showing us your fake cozy day, you’ll never be as popular as mollie mae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My parents never spoke to me about this and still haven’t. If I’d have known earlier than 11/12 in school it wouldn’t saved me a lot of therapy and harm. Children exist in world created by adults and should be introduced to this, targeted at the appropriate level for each developmental stage.

Believe me my lack of knowledge did not keep me innocent. Please don’t conflate innocence with ignorance.

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/differences-in-sex-development/ - also leaving this here because intersex people exist and suffer from beliefs about sex being biologically binary.
My mum didn’t even teach me about periods. I received exactly zero information about any of this from my parents.

Reactions: 8
It's amazing how some people read comments and don't understand exactly what's been said. No ignorance from me. I was talking about a certain thing/agenders being pushed not about relationships or periods. Seriously videos are out there on YouTube exposing this. Even kids in secondary school complaining about teachers being inappropriate and parents having to go on into school. Also lovely teachers being sacked for not conforming to certain things.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It's amazing how some people read comments and don't understand exactly what's been said. No ignorance from me. I was talking about a certain thing/agenders being pushed not about relationships or periods. Seriously videos are out there on YouTube exposing this. Even kids in secondary school complaining about teachers being inappropriate and parents having to go on into school. Also lovely teachers being sacked for not conforming to certain things.
YouTube is not a reliable source

Reactions: 4
My parents never spoke to me about this and still haven’t. If I’d have known earlier than 11/12 in school it wouldn’t saved me a lot of therapy and harm. Children exist in world created by adults and should be introduced to this, targeted at the appropriate level for each developmental stage.

Believe me my lack of knowledge did not keep me innocent. Please don’t conflate innocence with ignorance.

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/differences-in-sex-development/ - also leaving this here because intersex people exist and suffer from beliefs about sex being biologically binary.

I respect your stance on this but I’m just going to have to agree to disagree, I don’t doubt your experience was awful but I just don’t think schools should have anything to do with it, maybe sexual health clinics who visit school then sure maybe but as a curriculum I just don’t agree

Reactions: 4
It's amazing how some people read comments and don't understand exactly what's been said. No ignorance from me.
I understood what you said —
I have no problem with people being gay but I don't like how it's being discussed in schools.
This sentence is why I said “don’t be a bigot.” There shouldn’t have been a ‘but’ in your sentence. I can’t comment on what anyone else has replied but I found this comment of yours to be hugely problematic and actually quite upsetting. Gay isn’t a disease, it won’t harm your child if they are exposed to it or taught about LGBTQ+ matters.

As I said before, back to beige! I haven’t watched todays vlog, I like to save them for bed so Gemma can bore me to sleep. I imagine Gemma has been quiet this week desperately trying to find a way to compete with EDL. It’s strange how Gemma still hasn’t mentioned anything about her wedding?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
YouTube is not a reliable source
Umm ok, so videos posted by the people that have filmed them are fake then? Not just on YouTube either. These are videos that have appeared on news outlets that have made it onto YouTube for others to watch and comment. They've been covered by big YouTubers and other public figures..👀
---
Anywho, did anyone watch the vlog today? Why does one need a new massive car when they hardly go anywhere? Does it wind anyone up when the cat's are in Noah's things?

Reactions: 1
I think she's pregnant. when she was organising Noah's clothes a few vlogs ago, she mentioned she's leaving some bits for baby no.2. Now all of a sudden she needs a bigger family car...not like an Evoque isn't big enough for a family of three. It's not like she had to squeeze into a Corsa or Fiesta beforehand, and constantly wearing baggy clothes. Sorry, but if I had her figure, I certainly wouldn't be drowning myself in tents.

Reactions: 17
Again another outfit photo on her Instagram in front of that same wall (or building) 😂 I’ve always found it funny how she can’t find any other aesthetic or another good enough spot for her photos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Again another outfit photo on her Instagram in front of that same wall (or building) 😂 I’ve always found it funny how she can’t find any other aesthetic or another good enough spot for her photos 😂
That’s the Corn Exchange in King’s Lynn, it’s not the best town but there are a few other ‘aesthetic’ buildings she could use to mix it up a little 😂

I think she's pregnant. when she was organising Noah's clothes a few vlogs ago, she mentioned she's leaving some bits for baby no.2. Now all of a sudden she needs a bigger family car...not like an Evoque isn't big enough for a family of three. It's not like she had to squeeze into a Corsa or Fiesta beforehand, and constantly wearing baggy clothes. Sorry, but if I had her figure, I certainly wouldn't be drowning myself in tents.
I'd be really shocked if she was again so soon. Especially with her struggling so much before. Who knows though 🤔

Reactions: 3
Imagine being in the type of world where you’d have to “make do” with 2 range rovers and not be able to just buy a new, bigger car when you have a baby 🙄. She hasn’t got a clue. All thanks to filming herself baking and sitting in a house. They don’t even go anywhere. All about appearances. Such a sad & shallow life

Reactions: 26
2021 plate Range Rover sport going for around 60grand. She ain’t doing bad for such a beige existence. Damn me for having a colourful life and some personality 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Those range rovers are rented, it was funny when she brought it suddenly lots of people had range rovers as they suddenly came into the rental market.
She never brought it she is only saying I need a new car as the rental contract is up, what’s it been five years.

did she suffer during pregnancy I thought she was showing such a cosy beige love of it, the birth yes but the rest she was fine.

her mum looks after the baby at least one day a week, she never shows them going out unless she is with jaime and the baby looks like he lives in a playpen personally.
she needs to keep up with Ell, that’s all.

I think the isolation from lockdown has really affected her, she didn’t need to leave the house, see friends, so never really pushed to go anywhere. she is a homebody and with sophie gone she has lost her link to going out and doing things. Her dads death has affected her but she was already isolating herself prior to him, the baby is now a new excuse to not see anyone and stay in her bubble. With two she will probably change to delivery of everything and never visit homesense again.

Reactions: 5
All the gear(money) and no idea (zero happiness) her vlogs are basically “look what I bought this week… bless her

Reactions: 9
Haven't watched any of her videos since 2019 i think. Watched a little bit of a vlog, she's still beige and boring even as a mum & her baby looks really uncomfortable in a high chair

She really needs to address her body dysmorphia and her unprocessed grief.

The fact she is buying baggy sweaters for SPRING is NOT normal.
And no amount of reading books about signs from the after-life can help with processing loss that feels so heavy still that she is nostalgic about every single thing in life :rolleyes: The girl has MASSIVE issues she needs to heal from, seriously.

Reactions: 12
What is the point of an ‘outfit of the day’ post if we can’t even SEE the outfit?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

She would have been better off captioning it ‘back of my head of the day’ 🙄

She’s literally drowning herself in fabric and covering half of her face with her scarf! Bring back old Gemma 😭

AE19BAE1-EE28-4EAB-A40D-43C3ECFB04E7.jpeg
2B89EFC5-3865-45F7-8EE8-9A807121179E.jpeg
09DCD657-9E0B-4AB4-86D6-C896820A8636.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She really needs to address her body dysmorphia and her unprocessed grief.

The fact she is buying baggy sweaters for SPRING is NOT normal.
And no amount of reading books about signs from the after-life can help with processing loss that feels so heavy still that she is nostalgic about every single thing in life :rolleyes: The girl has MASSIVE issues she needs to heal from, seriously.
She literally drowns her body. She used to wear skinny jeans, tight clothing. It's strange, it wasn't even just after Noah.

Reactions: 12
I noticed it when she started dating Jamie. I know she had a deal with lounge underwear at some point, that was dropped since him. Her wearing make up and taking selfies has reduced so much over the last few years. She drowns herself in material now and pretty much always covers her face in most photos. If that doesn’t scream insecurity what does 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.