Gemma Garrett

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is 1000% sleeping with one of those girls...

Nottt, that there is anything wrong with any sexual orientation.. But come onto feck love, just own it...

And can we please talk about her deformed looking hole...

She must of had those underwear on that lifers your ass or something!? To me that looks fake as duck 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

Nottt, that there is anything wrong with any sexual orientation.. But come onto feck love, just own it...

She must of had those underwear on that lifers your ass or something!? To me that looks fake as duck 🙄
I was more intrigued with the vid of the shooting range. Arse was definitely not what is instagrammed!

Totally believe that she's in a relationship with one of them. I wish she would own it too.

Reactions: 1
Oh god.. new product alert.. insta is going to be bombarded with #gifted from all our Z-listers..

Omg her neon sign. When i see it all I see is Brunch clubby buella. Fonts and spacing are essential love haha

Reactions: 2
Ok so she is against animal cruelty (which I have been all my life) Why is she only promoting this now when there is money in it for her. I have campaigned for years about it. Makes my blood boil when people like her raise awareness with ££ signs in their eyes 🤮
The woman is totally obsessed with two things, herself and money. No depth there whatsoever 🙈

Reactions: 2
Ok so she is against animal cruelty (which I have been all my life) Why is she only promoting this now when there is money in it for her. I have campaigned for years about it. Makes my blood boil when people like her raise awareness with ££ signs in their eyes 🤮
The woman is totally obsessed with two things, herself and money. No depth there whatsoever 🙈
Definitely. Would love to know how many bottles of supposed miracle cream shes pushed, or her tesco finest multivitamin. Lol

How are they staying in galgorm? Ashleigh is never away from the place. And how are they being served drink ??

So is she in a confirmed relationship with that Molly girl? Their dynamic confuses me...it's their business obviously but just curious if it's ever been addressed?

So is she in a confirmed relationship with that Molly girl? Their dynamic confuses me...it's their business obviously but just curious if it's ever been addressed?
Dunno.. but have u noticed that Leah Mccourt has left the scene..