Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fedupfatty

Those troll posts are really disturbing. Gemma has about 15k followers & she’s just tagged this girl as a troll without any clarification. If she did it off the fake influencers account then she doesn’t even know if this girl ever posted about her.
Let’s say the girl did post on here & said the nastiest of things ... does outing her to 15k followers feel like the right thing to do from someone who preaches kindness, compassion , pity & healing to these trolls? People you’ve already determined that have issues , problems & are deeply unhappy. Why would you then “out” them if social media slaggings had tortured you & done unknown damage why do it back whilst tagging your friend & her dad who you are alluding to having got you the information . The salon owner commented on Gemma’s grid post quote that the cream always rises to the top. It does indeed girls but on this occasion you aren’t the cream - you are sinking fast. This nasty little “karma” display just shows beneath the “better than trolls” “bring you kids up in a better world“ etc speeches you are nothing more than petty mean girls who can’t practice the forgiveness, compassion & moral high ground you preached

Reactions: 12

belfastinsider

What about gemma garretts brother Stevie having the secret affair for months on his poor wife? Left her for the new woman who also left her husband and kids and they lasted about a week and are all over

• Wow
Reactions: 11

cee-bee

VIP Member
Can someone fill the rest of us about what’s going on haha

from what I can see there’s a couple arguing with the fellas ex but how does this relate to Gemma Garrett?

Reactions: 11

hello899

VIP Member
I see Gemma is a total GAA head now because her new bit of stuff is a West Belfast gaelgoir..Shes like a teenager that changes their hobbies to impress the new boyfriend or girlfriend on the scene

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I see Gemma is a total GAA head now because her new bit of stuff is a West Belfast gaelgoir..Shes like a teenager that changes their hobbies to impress the new boyfriend or girlfriend on the scene
I thought when suggested she’d moved onto Muff, I thought they meant Donegal

• Haha

Glittery1

VIP Member
Talking of the salon owner.... I fucking love the girl that does the make up in that salon - LynziO’lovely, does anyone follow her?

I find her very real, no bullshit and absolutely hilarious! Breath of fresh air compared to most of the begs and insta famous wannabes.

• Heart

milkywaymelon

Looks like all of the NI insta huns are at six by Nico tonight. Guess that's another restaurant off our list to try now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Cynic123

She doesn’t care and hasn’t cared the whole pandemic.

I just cringe every time her and the likes of Kim Constable slag off mask wearing, the vaccine, lockdowns etc as if they are the authority on it. They get their information from Facebook memes and American multi level marketers, sorry but I’ll keep trusting the scientists and the experts rather than these brain dead idiots.

Mag83

Guys in case anyone hasn't seen my other posts on NI influencers threads....

I know a few days back Gemma alluded to the fact things are being done to find out the identities of people of tattle or she already had the identities. Not correct, she has no authority on that and most definitely cannot find out peoples identity unless she tries the trick I'll explain below, which i have a suspicion she may try. Also the attempt was done on Tiffany Brien's thread, who's to say someone viewing and posting on that thread may not like Tiffany but absolutely love (god knows why) Gemma. For her to leave friendships over that doesn't make sense as I dislike people my mates adore but we can all live amicably.

The method Tiffany used to get insta handles was not accurate as gaining it meant anyone in Instagram viewing the page she set up could have viewed it and not via tattle. these instagrammers think they can say “we can find out your identity on tattle” like LMD and Gemma said. You can’t. It.is.not.possible 😂 unless they own or buy the domain from tattle 😂 these absolute fuckwits either believe it themselves or are actually stupid and let’s be honest either of those scenarios are possible.

I’ll explain how Tiffany got (not accurate as said above) insta handles incase Gemma tries it here.

Tiffany Brien wanted to see who was posting and viewing her thread so she devised a plan in that she created a fake Instagram page slamming other NI instagrammers including herself, then she became a member on here pretending she was someone else who had the same opinions as all of the posters complaining about Tiffany on the thread. She posted a link to the Instagram page stating that someone set up this account calling out the shitty behaviour of these influencers and isn’t it great. Many clicked the link to the Instagram profile thinking nothing of it however the link took you straight to a story on the Instagram page so they could then see all the Insta profiles of people viewing her thread via viewing the Instagram story.

So if anyone posts any links to Instagram profiles on here do not click on the links!

Other than attempting that, which hopefully won’t work if you all have read this post, there is absolutely no way she can get information or ip addresses or identities of anyone on any forum, unless the influencer lifestyle is paying big and she can buy out tattle and I doubt that’s the case. I don’t think we have anything to worry about guys 😂😂

Laurslq

Salon Owner posting guidelines about staff social distancing. Yet there was no social distancing at that party.

fedupfatty

In other news. The salon owner is also off on holiday too by the looks of it. Along with her children. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Must be nice to be a "manager" when you can drop your business and staff and fly off on holiday during a pandemic the second salons can reopen! Not like shes been stressed at all about isolating and social distancing over the last few months (considering she didnt do either at all since lockdown started!!!)
So why would she be worried about flying abroad now, going through airports etc, and with her children too. 🤦‍♀️
[/QUOTE]

Had to laugh when she was interviewed on Cool Fm re the salon reopening & talking about stringent measures when half the team had been at her party the week before. Really good research there by Cool Fm into who they interview

Of course she’s off on holidays instead of supporting her team - after all daddy’s money doesn’t spend itself 🙄

• Sick
I see the Rebecca Maguire girl has edited her post in the last few minutes with a disclaimer now (see attached). Obviously they’ve been reading on Tattle. She is 100% encouraging people to travel as is Cathy Martin (also see attached)! Broadcasting their every move on insta 🤬

Rebecca was apparently boasting a few days again on stories saying Health Care workers don’t need to quarantine so she can travel places and not need to Quarantine on return. This probably applies to doctors etc flying places to help with Covid. NOT for low grade insta -huns going to Italy purely for content! My WhatsApp group just informed me her boyfriend is an ER doctor and they live together in Belfast. I just checked insta. It’s all true 😟 this is so selfish and crazy! They both better be isolating on her return! Imagine all the vulnerable people her and her boyfriend will come into contact with. So so irresponsible and selfish!
Sidenote: quick look at her page and I see she’s another person in the photoshop fail gang totally desperate to to make herself look skinnier. LOOK at this pic posted 3 days ago 😩 her arm is massive and the decking just slopes down and disappears beside her waist. Facetune FAIL hun and so so sooo obvious. I honestly despair at these people.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Juliet

Chatty Member
No wines requited hun too busy running after a small perrin. He's behaving lout you. Caught doing wrong, du.mmy throwing ouy6yhr pram...

I heard from a great source that whole saint tropez/cannes surely from memory back in mates... After that terrible incident, a fee quite was few was paid out to you all..

Aha quoter ny milly hellaie 😭🐸😉
Can you come back on later and type this all in English when you’ve sobered up? Cheers 🤣

• Haha

Jennyfromtheblock

Places I’ll be avoiding based on the parties Gemma has been going to. Her friends hair salon and her other friend paddy’s makeup shop. Paddy has done my makeup on a few occasions and I thought he was so funny but if he is showing such clear disregard for social distancing by attending her party and sitting right beside people I would have my concerns about letting him close to me. I appreciate he doesn’t have people hanging off him or all over him like Gemma but I’ll give my hard earned key worker cash to an MUA who gives a damn about what we are currently going through