Gemma Garrett

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t mind her until lockdown then the constant meet ups for walks / her mum staying one weekend etc irked me a bit then she starting the piss taking of people who were annoyed about it / reporting people & just totally soured me

Reactions: 5
Miss Great Britain like a million years ago!! Tragic she is still talking about it.

Reactions: 6
I didn’t mind her until lockdown then the constant meet ups for walks / her mum staying one weekend etc irked me a bit then she starting the piss taking of people who were annoyed about it / reporting people & just totally soured me
and then she had the cheek to publicise Local Women magazine with proceeds going to NHS, all the NHS asks is that you follow the government advice!!!

Reactions: 2
I also really liked her. Used to find her really funny. It was just a shame she was pals with Tiff as I very much believe you are judged by the company you keep. When I seen her breaking the lockdown rules and then getting on like a knob about it she really bothered me. Saying the police have better things to do. Yes! I’m sure the police do have better things to do than to tell you off so stop doing it 🤬

Pure arrogance. Thinks shes a local celeb and above the rules. yes ok shes going to rural spots but if everyone was doing it....and we would all love to be ! Self obsessed, selfish. And wont be long before she mentions this thread on her insta no doubt🤣

Reactions: 1
According to Wikipedia she didn’t even win Miss GB, came second and got the title after the winner resigned 🤭

I also really liked her. Used to find her really funny. It was just a shame she was pals with Tiff as I very much believe you are judged by the company you keep. When I seen her breaking the lockdown rules and then getting on like a knob about it she really bothered me. Saying the police have better things to do. Yes! I’m sure the police do have better things to do than to tell you off so stop doing it 🤬
I really liked her as well but my opinion on her has changed since lockdown began.

I didn’t mind her so much before lockdown. Her attitude regarding her blatant disregard for lockdown rules stinks though.

Also cannot understand where the money comes from to fund the lifestyle she leads. Can’t imagine her make up artistry or website brings much money in...

Not sure if it’s linked but I posted on the Tiffany thread the other day how ridiculous her luminity brand is in general and how the supplements are a complete gimmick. She posted a screen grab then of a customer saying how good they are and she’s slept like a baby since taking them.

I know some people will post complete arse licking shite to instagrammers they admire just so they’ll get a reply - me thinks that’s the case with yer woman who’s now sleeping well thanks to luminity life 🙄

(apologies if anyone was offended with my bad language - I’m on my 3rd wine and the filters slipping 😂)

I didn’t mind her so much before lockdown. Her attitude regarding her blatant disregard for lockdown rules stinks though.

Also cannot understand where the money comes from to fund the lifestyle she leads. Can’t imagine her make up artistry or website brings much money in...
I cant see how she leads a glamorous lifestyle...? not that i follow her closely but she seems pretty dull to me. its all smoke and mirrors dont b fooled !!

I cant see how she leads a glamorous lifestyle...? not that i follow her closely but she seems pretty dull to me. its all smoke and mirrors dont b fooled !!
I assume you can't have followed her too long? Pre lockdown she used to go on first class/business class holidays, stays in 5 star hotels, lots of showing off of designer clothes, out every weekend. Basically, not the life of someone who hardly works as a makeup artist selling supplements.

I assume you can't have followed her too long? Pre lockdown she used to go on first class/business class holidays, stays in 5 star hotels, lots of showing off of designer clothes, out every weekend. Basically, not the life of someone who hardly works as a makeup artist selling supplements.
I am dying to know how she affords it all.

Yes i saw her go first class for her mums bday. I just dont believe shes well off. i think she likes to ride on the back of her some of her mates successes...private jets etc.

What’s everyone’s thoughts on that she’s had lipo or fat transfer surgery? Her waist is more nipped and her thighs wider but with the thigh gap that’s impossible unless you’ve had that surgery? I’m not knocking her for it, if someone can afford it then why shouldn’t they

Reactions: 3
What’s everyone’s thoughts on that she’s had lipo or fat transfer surgery? Her waist is more nipped and her thighs wider but with the thigh gap that’s impossible unless you’ve had that surgery? I’m not knocking her for it, if someone can afford it then why shouldn’t they
She has definately had some work although i would guess its been alot of that Venus legacy laser therapy rather than surgery. Those non-invasive treatments are how so many people will say "ooh no ive not had surgery!" but not be 100% honest and say that its not fully natural either. She was promoting that Younique clinic which opened in belfast last year which provides them, im guessing she was maybe working with them.

I agree though, if someone can afford it and it works well then why not give it a go!

She has definately had some work although i would guess its been alot of that Venus legacy laser therapy rather than surgery. Those non-invasive treatments are how so many people will say "ooh no ive not had surgery!" but not be 100% honest and say that its not fully natural either. She was promoting that Younique clinic which opened in belfast last year which provides them, im guessing she was maybe working with them.

I agree though, if someone can afford it and it works well then why not give it a go!
wow if that’s the effect that type of laser therapy can have then I’m impressed!! Now you mention it I remember she went to them a while ago, she was never overweight but you can see how much more toned she is compared to a while back and it doesn’t look totally down to diet and exercise though I’m sure it plays a big part.

*away to google the price of laser therapy on my bum* 😂

• Haha