Gemma Garrett

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lolllllllllll at Gemma Garret & the salon owners recent post/story..... They seem to think us ‘trolls’ are worried (shitting themselves was the words they used).

Also, as we all know you read here let me explain to you we are not trolls. We are mothers, daughters, sisters, employees, business owners, etc - ordinary people just like you. However we are simply fed up off narcissists like yourself getting your egos massaged and your bank accounts inflated whilst you sell your followers a bullshit story on Instagram!

Sorry to disappoint yous huns but we’ve not a single thing to be worried about. YOU should be the worried ones as we’re simply calling you out on your bullshit!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Lolllllllllll at Gemma Garret & the salon owners recent post/story..... They seem to think us ‘trolls’ are worried (shitting themselves was the words they used).

Also, as we all know you read here let me explain to you we are not trolls. We are mothers, daughters, sisters, employees, business owners, etc - ordinary people just like you. However we are simply fed up off narcissists like yourself getting your egos massaged and your bank accounts inflated whilst you sell your followers a bullshit story on Instagram!

Sorry to disappoint yous huns but we’ve not a single thing to be worried about. YOU should be the worried ones as we’re simply calling you out on your bullshit!
4DBF51FC-E167-45F2-8C61-0639C484DC06.jpeg
More like she’s shitting herself over a £20m GDPR fine....... otherwise surely the darkness would be light by now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I actually feel for that person she's called out. She would honestly need to have a DM for her to have any sort of proof!

Reactions: 3
I actually feel for that person she's called out. She would honestly need to have a DM for her to have any sort of proof!
They don't have solid proof - not from the spoof account that was put on Tiffany Brien's thread. If anything she's possibly been told this lady is on tattle talking about her but she's definitely not put her details out from viewing the story on that stupid account they made up. She's not got much going on up top but I doubt she'd put someone's private details (full name) on instagram for all to see unless she has some sort of proof apart from the instagram page I just mentioned. Anyone could have viewed the story from that spoof instagram set up (as we dicsovered many people did view it not via tattle) and she knows herself it wasn't accurate.

Basically what she's trying to do is scare everyone on here by revealing an identity but in reality she likely only has proof of one person so she's using this as an example that she'll release all the names to try get people to stop.

Not to mention the fact surely she's now up for a HUGE fine for doing that, if I was that lady I'd report immediately. Stupid idiot is now liable to a fine for what she done unless she can sit down and show hard proof she was 'trolling' her. She's most likely been told through a mutual friend or something.

Reactions: 3
Those troll posts are really disturbing. Gemma has about 15k followers & she’s just tagged this girl as a troll without any clarification. If she did it off the fake influencers account then she doesn’t even know if this girl ever posted about her.
Let’s say the girl did post on here & said the nastiest of things ... does outing her to 15k followers feel like the right thing to do from someone who preaches kindness, compassion , pity & healing to these trolls? People you’ve already determined that have issues , problems & are deeply unhappy. Why would you then “out” them if social media slaggings had tortured you & done unknown damage why do it back whilst tagging your friend & her dad who you are alluding to having got you the information . The salon owner commented on Gemma’s grid post quote that the cream always rises to the top. It does indeed girls but on this occasion you aren’t the cream - you are sinking fast. This nasty little “karma” display just shows beneath the “better than trolls” “bring you kids up in a better world“ etc speeches you are nothing more than petty mean girls who can’t practice the forgiveness, compassion & moral high ground you preached

Reactions: 12
Hold on... either I’m behind or really confused about this, can someone explain please the story behind the girl being tagged?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Hold on... either I’m behind or really confused about this, can someone explain please the story behind the girl being tagged?

Oh she's deleted it all 🤔

So she basically put up a screenshot of a girls Facebook account and had a little troll gif then she shared another instragrammers story with the exact same thing and had written 'she's a troll' and tagged her Instagram handle. There may have been something else like a 'watch we're coming for you' post also but I can't honestly remember so please let me know if I'm wrong on that?!

Reactions: 2
Oh she's deleted it all 🤔

So she basically put up a screenshot of a girls Facebook account and had a little troll gif then she shared another instragrammers story with the exact same thing and had written 'she's a troll' and tagged her Instagram handle. There may have been something else like a 'watch we're coming for you' post also but I can't honestly remember so please let me know if I'm wrong on that?!
Thank you @Newbie86

I feel bad now about my previous post - didn’t mean for it to possibly push her into doxxing anyone 😟

Thank you @Newbie86

I feel bad now about my previous post - didn’t mean for it to possibly push her into doxxing anyone 😟
I can't see what post you're referring too but I think they just want to out people and aren't thinking about the concequences of their actions. Can imagine they're all pushing each other to do something

Razzledazzle the post outing the individual was up pretty early this morning, definitely before your initial post on it 🤷‍♀️

Razzledazzle the post outing the individual was up pretty early this morning, definitely before your initial post on it 🤷‍♀️
Yea it was up 21 hrs ago, there's one post still remaining which was in between the screenshots

Are we referring to the same GG who tells people on her Instagram to ‘Be kind! 🤦‍♀️🙈
I think HER actions say more than her words ever will.

The more she reacts, the more her character is being divulged 👍

The whole episode is embarrassing.
If she wants people to be kind and take the high road, shes giving an awful lot of time and energy to doing the very opposite.
I'd like to give her the benefit of the doubt and think that maybe that person she outed actually DM'd her. If it was horrible material and she has the receipts, I can understand her outing them.
No one, and I'd like to think even those girls especially, would be stupid enough to just start naming random profiles without anything concrete in place to prove each person is a troll. They might class readers and contributors alike as being trolls but a court would look upon this entirely differently.
Could be a costly exercise.

Reactions: 6
Can we please all discuss her filtered as duck Venice blog posts? She DOES NOT look like that in real life, I can confirm her bloated face is not the same as those snaps from actually seeing her running about doing her day to day. She drinks a ton of wine at any opportunity so I’m guessing that doesn’t help with the bloated face. Filtering it doesn’t work when the rest of us can continually see her in real life 😂

she’s an argumentative prick who isn’t a “nice” person. If I hear anything about being kind and rising above it all I’ll loose it with her.

unfortunately I know of her and all responses have been awful including bloggers, her running about with this younger leach McCourt is hilarious. Also making Leah an “influencer” or what? Wasn’t she successful for sport once upon a time? Now she isn’t and is running about with lame people in NI from Instagram thinking they’re hot 😂

Reactions: 4
GG is definitely a fan of the puffy face look 🐷 IMO I would not be buying skincare from a woman who is botoxed to the max. If her range is so good, why use THAT much Botox?

The Venice photos are hilarious 😂 though I don’t think they are meant to be funny. Her trademark pose where she has her head back and is laughing is the fakest thing EVER. Those poses say it all, no words needed. So much beauty in Venice to be photographed and she posts only photos of herself 🙈
Personally I find everything fake about her (hair, lips, teeth, boobs, personality.. the list could go on for hours. and nothing natural. I read a while ago one of her similar associates remarked on a post how she was a natural beauty. 🤣🤣🤣 Honestly still has me giggling as that said person obviously doesn’t know the meaning of natural beauty haha.
I am glad she filters her photos because it makes her look a right idiot when you meet her outside 👍🤣🤣
Running about with much younger girls is a desperate attempt to regain her youth. Seems to have the opposite effect when you look more like their Mum.
Her Instagram is very entertaining as it says so so much about her that contradicts her words 🙏

Very much doubt it. IMO that’s what she would like people to believe. Again more fakeness. 🐷🤦‍♀️ I don’t think she realises people can see through her. 🤷‍♀️

The hanging out with youngsters thing seems to be a common theme amongst GG, CM etc.

CM is almost fifty but hangs around with people in their twenties/early 30s. It’s a sign of emotional immaturity, an inability to literally grow up mentally. I’d be embarrassed to be on a night out with someone 10 years younger than me, never mind over twenty years younger. But alas, these folks inhabit a fantasy world where nothing internal or external is real.

Leah McCourt is 27. Again, much younger than GG. To give Leah McCourt her dues, she’s successful in her own right and dosen’t seem to be one of these fakester ‘socialite’ types. She seems quite down to earth.

I do wonder that if she didn’t have 40k followers and a successful sports profile would GG go anywhere near her? These people only seem to hang around with others who have some sort of insta presence.

The hanging out with youngsters thing seems to be a common theme amongst GG, CM etc.

CM is almost fifty but hangs around with people in their twenties/early 30s. It’s a sign of emotional immaturity, an inability to literally grow up mentally. I’d be embarrassed to be on a night out with someone 10 years younger than me, never mind over twenty years younger. But alas, these folks inhabit a fantasy world where nothing internal or external is real.

Leah McCourt is 27. Again, much younger than GG. To give Leah McCourt her dues, she’s successful in her own right and dosen’t seem to be one of these fakester ‘socialite’ types. She seems quite down to earth.

I do wonder that if she didn’t have 40k followers and a successful sports profile would GG go anywhere near her? These people only seem to hang around with others who have some sort of insta presence.
GGs business is also one of LMCs sponsors. Guess it pays to also be mates with mutual benefits.