Gemma Garrett

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is an out and out mill bag šŸ™ˆ Honestly makes me want to puke. Vulgar one day then praising God the next. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø I am sure her ā€˜followersā€™ see through her. FAKE is written all over her big puffy face. šŸ¤£ What about those lips šŸ‘„šŸ·šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 4
Does she not see the irony in flogging jumpers that say ā€œdonā€™t be a dickā€ when sheā€™s just basically admitted to ā€œroastingā€ aka being nasty about people while out for dinner? Should take a leaf out of her own book. What ever happened to the be kind movement? Nothing kind about her.

Reactions: 6
Does she not see the irony in flogging jumpers that say ā€œdonā€™t be a dickā€ when sheā€™s just basically admitted to ā€œroastingā€ aka being nasty about people while out for dinner? Should take a leaf out of her own book. What ever happened to the be kind movement? Nothing kind about her.
I also wonder about the people who bought one? Where are they going to wear it to? The gym? Although it would have to be a private session like she has, as any public space wouldnt allow you to wear it. How funny would it be if she wasnt allowed entry somewhere because of what it said. You would hear the "outrage" a mile away šŸ˜„

Reactions: 1
Can't believe they're using this story of that poor woman to flog her cheap crap. Taking the pi$$ outta the poor woman šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”
Screenshot_20200827_230814_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 2
anyone else cringe at the latest posting? Why do that stupid "walking out to whatever popular tune is going around".. yawn. Lets hope they booked out the jeggy nettle otherwise thats definitely not within covid-19 guidelines..

Hopefully so! If not sure google psni report form haha. Though she will probably claim its for "work"
Health care and other emergency workers still need to isolate after returning from a jolly. Their job is a lot more important than her throwing some makeup on a face. Iā€™d actually love for her to claim that to the PSNI. Iā€™ll absolutely report her if she doesnā€™t self isolate.

sheā€™s been a joke through out the whole thing. Hasnt followed one rule.

Reactions: 1
Ahhh. My apologies. I donā€™t know why but I thought she was in Holland. I stand corrected. Thank you x
Mind they not need to quarantine but thereā€™s been feck all distancing at any stage or on this or her previous trip. Giving up the 2m advice to get clips for the gram so selfless. Will be interesting to see how the new restrictions play out. She is allowed one bubble as a single person household but Iā€™d say if her adherence to the guidance so far is any benchmark sheā€™ll not be sticking to that