Gemma Garrett

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed.. remember she was besties for a bit with leah mccourt? That publicity, sorry, friendship has fizzed out of the limelight..

Its funny how with lockdown (or what "they" think lockdown is) seems to show whos still vying for the spotlight and who actually comes across as human. Gemmas walking a fine line in my opinion, but running in better circles than this time last year.
She Is a vile human, constantly drifts from one friend to another.

Reactions: 2
You heard it here first .... soon there will be a story out in Sunday spoof or some of those other shady papers about her coming out as being “bi” or “gay” or “pansexual”...

anything that keeps her relevant....

I am in no way saying there is anything wrong with any sexual orientation, 90% of my friends are gay. But they own it.. I agree they seem very well together, you can’t help but like Molly.. She seems so funny and down to earth..

Reactions: 1
Not a fan of hers, she’s just constantly flouting lockdown rules like they don’t apply to her and her group of friends 🤦🏻‍♀️

No way would Gemma be near Molly if she wasn’t connected to UFC. My partner is into his UFC not one of these ones who watch it for McGregor. He says she’s basically f*** all in the UFC. So it’s actually funny how hard up she is to try social climb. It’s embarrassing how all these ones over here milk it who are the same wee friendship groups/mutuals. They all seem to think they are something. Gemma just heard the words “ufc” and thought of all the possibilities of social climbing.

On that note I’ll add I’ve connections to someone who works in celeb industry and I always hear of how entitled and stuck up some talent from this country is as well. Seems to be a theme even ones who get success.

Reactions: 3
No way would Gemma be near Molly if she wasn’t connected to UFC. My partner is into his UFC not one of these ones who watch it for McGregor. He says she’s basically f*** all in the UFC. So it’s actually funny how hard up she is to try social climb. It’s embarrassing how all these ones over here milk it who are the same wee friendship groups/mutuals. They all seem to think they are something. Gemma just heard the words “ufc” and thought of all the possibilities of social climbing.

On that note I’ll add I’ve connections to someone who works in celeb industry and I always hear of how entitled and stuck up some talent from this country is as well. Seems to be a theme even ones who get success.
Gemma through and through—she will do anything to get publicity!

I see meatball is back from her America work trip.. glad to see she self isolated for 10 days upon arrival at Gemmas place.. NOT! And people wonder why covid is still about.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
And you can guarantee she won’t be self isolating when she gets home, she doesn’t give a tit about the pandemic, never has. Probably thinks she can’t get Covid again because she’s already had it 🤦🏻‍♀️, I know a couple of people who have caught it twice. She’s an idiot.

See GG’s friend Tiffany is engaged! And back with a home renovation account 👀
I spy a new bff just waiting on the wings... GG wont be able to help herself. Any port in a storm. And you know Cathy will have sniffed out the opportunity too.. watch this space for the pair of them.

Be careful don’t think u can mention her she’s under 10k followers and private account x
Tiff’s bungalow renovation Insta account is set to public. Somehow has more than 6k followers - wonder how she got that many with so few posts/publicity in such a short space of time?! But yeah, still under 10k

How in Christ’s name is she justifying this trip as essential travel? 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄
Work.. as in shes workin the molly ufc/mma angle as much as she can. Probably thinks if she's a sponsor she can also just hang out and call it a holiday business thing.

Reactions: 1
How about instead of being on a private plane and asking people to donate they get a easy jet like everyone else and donate the cash to the charity! What a joke!!! So much for save the planet!.. 🙄

Reactions: 3