Gemma Garrett

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How sad they are all in their thirties nearly forties and following/unfollowing each other, falling in with each other/falling out with each other like school girls

Strange because Molly mentioned Leah on their latest brunch club podcast. Not sure how far in advance that's recorded...

This is totally off topic ? Does anyone follow the miss Northern Ireland insta page without naming names as they private accounts u can’t half tell who Alison Campbell dislikes as past winners 😂😂

This is totally off topic ? Does anyone follow the miss Northern Ireland insta page without naming names as they private accounts u can’t half tell who Alison Campbell dislikes as past winners 😂😂
I seen the Instagram page and I have one question, if that is Alison writing the captions with each photo, did she finish school?😂 It looks like a 13 year old new to Instagram captioned them all.

Also yes, she made it very obvious who she likes, dislikes and who’s backside she’s been licking for the last 20 years (Zoe Salmon) obviously because she’s *famous* and presented blue Peter 154 years ago 😂

Reactions: 2
I seen the Instagram page and I have one question, if that is Alison writing the captions with each photo, did she finish school?😂 It looks like a 13 year old new to Instagram captioned them all.

Also yes, she made it very obvious who she likes, dislikes and who’s backside she’s been licking for the last 20 years (Zoe Salmon) obviously because she’s *famous* and presented blue Peter 154 years ago 😂
Haha goodness knows who’s writing it. Half of it isn’t even right 😂 feel for the two who obvs now have the cold shoulder it’s obvious who’s still an acabot and who isn’t !!

PLEASEEEEEE can someone please tell me are Gemma and Molly like together together I really need to know I really want them to be 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Reactions: 1
Must admit when I first followed gemma wasint a massive fan but I actually think she comes across well. Her and molly seem great together whether that's friendship or relationship wise. Also listened to her podcast and she seems fun and down to earth

Everything points that way! As much as Gemma does my bap in I actually think they are quite good together

I agree, Gemma has been coming across very well recently... Just wish she would own it in regards to her relationship with molly, they’re clearly very happy.

Reactions: 2
confused if it’s Gemma’s or Molly’s page I’m viewing when I’m on Gemma’s page. We get you you know a ufc fighter zzzz 😂😂 if she is with her definitely didn’t think Molly would be of her class or appearance :/

• Angry
Gemma will only ever do things for publicity or money- if she is with Molly she is using her for her own gain.

Gemma will only ever do things for publicity or money- if she is with Molly she is using her for her own gain.
Agreed.. remember she was besties for a bit with leah mccourt? That publicity, sorry, friendship has fizzed out of the limelight..

Its funny how with lockdown (or what "they" think lockdown is) seems to show whos still vying for the spotlight and who actually comes across as human. Gemmas walking a fine line in my opinion, but running in better circles than this time last year.