Gemma Collins #2 How many times has she lost 3 stone? She should be skin and bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣 a steak covered in gold leaf cost Gemma £1,450 and it looks disgusting 🤣
I expect she thought it ought to have been a freebie because she's so faymus & that they ought to be eternally grateful she honoured them with her presence.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

'I'll tell yer Barbara, that Gemma Collins should follow my diet. I lost one whole pound last week, although I've unfortunately put it back on. Those Opal Fruits, Fruitellas, Chewits, Skittles and Lemon Sherbets aren't as good for losing weight as I thought!'

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
True; He looks like an absolute sleaze but Gemz is 'appy though an' dats awl dat mattas innit?
I keep imagining their child. Can Gem Gems conceive naturally though? What about all of those frozen eggs she had harvested back in her TOWIE days? Have they been stored under the Vienetta?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So Steve someone on radio is in trouble for calling Gemma the Beautiful..Jabba the Hutt.
Truth hurts…..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What has Gemma achieved? I see her latest post is bigging herself up as usual but it got me thinking 🤔 help me out...

Reactions: 3
What has Gemma achieved? I see her latest post is bigging herself up as usual but it got me thinking 🤔 help me out...
She has apparently lost 3.5 pounds Stone, however I’m not sure if she’s mentioned it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
she posted a photo of her arse, photoshopped, so not sure how that helps the big is beautiful leave me alone argument...if she really thought that she would put the actual photo up there (very grateful that she didn't though)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.