Gemma Collins #2 How many times has she lost 3 stone? She should be skin and bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it steve Allen the same one that made comments about Tilly Ramsay?
Yes. His show is on at 4am - 7am. I mean, I wake up early and reach for the radio and put it on quietly as I gain consciousness. The Tilly remark was so bleeping fleeting and meaningless (like most of what Steve shits-out) I don't know who would give a duck about his opinion. lol. Oh, unless it's to raise ones profile. It's so bleeping cynical considering Gordon Ramsey (Tilly's dad) made a showbiz career out of demeaning people on TV.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes. His show is on at 4am - 7am. I mean, I wake up early and reach for the radio and put it on quietly as I gain consciousness. The Tilly remark was so bleeping fleeting and meaningless (like most of what Steve shits-out) I don't know who would give a duck about his opinion. lol. Oh, unless it's to raise ones profile. It's so bleeping cynical considering Gordon Ramsey (Tilly's dad) made a showbiz career out of demeaning people on TV.
A lot of Gordon's stuff was scripted though to be fair.

Steve is just a vile man, I've never liked him. The fact he even has the audacity to think he can pass comment on how people look when he's hardly a picture of health himself.

And why he thinks him, as a 67 year old, gets to pass comment on whether a 19 year old is chubby, absolute arrogant little fuckwit.

Gemma puts her own weight out there which to me is courting replies from the media etc.

Tilly did duck all other than dance on a dance competition.

Reactions: 9
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh my god! The GC is currently on Sophie Ellis Bextor’s Kitchen Disco 24 hour Danceathon and completely taken it over!! Thinks she’s a singer now and said she’s not wearing sparkles as she dresses down when in town so no one recognises her (Sophie had loaned her a sparkly cape). She has just asked Sophie how long she is dancing for!!
A6CB7516-9A7A-4336-B284-6D12A8433D98.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
How does a photo like that end up in the DM? Really, are these z-listers so desperate for attention? It's all so pathetic.
I don’t know how 90% of the “stories” get on thr DM but the majority of journalists (that’s laughable - click there name, top of article and they are kids with terrible writing skills putting together articles based on an Instagram post) I suspect they are all kids of people who work at the DM. As the majority of these kids don’t have journalism qualifications.

I don’t know how 90% of the “stories” get on thr DM but the majority of journalists (that’s laughable - click there name, top of article and they are kids with terrible writing skills putting together articles based on an Instagram post) I suspect they are all kids of people who work at the DM. As the majority of these kids don’t have journalism qualifications.
It must be easy to write showbiz articles for the likes of DM. Haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It must be easy to write showbiz articles for the likes of DM. Haha.
You can tell how tit they are when they spend a paragraph talking about “flowing tresses”

The journo was working as a sales assistant less than 2 years ago and working as a journo for less than 6 months. Quality reporting. 😂

• Haha
You can tell how tit they are when they spend a paragraph talking about “flowing tresses”

The journo was working as a sales assistant less than 2 years ago and working as a journo for less than 6 months. Quality reporting. 😂
The articles are occasionally littered with spelling mistakes too. I've seen a couple recently with spelling mistakes. They don't seem to check these articles before they go out 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.