Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoDramaHere

Chatty Member
I’ve never seen a boyfriend so disinterested in his girlfriend like Rami is with Gemma. Totally checked out.

Reactions: 9

Chi4

VIP Member
Sun headline
Gemma Collins sells size 16 clothes after 3 stone weight loss
Quick look tells you they're a size 24 😂
That made me laugh , no way in the world is she a size 14 🤣 what a load of rubbish !

• Haha

Gossipgremlin

The Daily Mail are back on the 3 stone loss - this is a matter of days after she “slipped” it a swimsuit …

oh and looks like she’s paid for the moderated comments.
It’ll be on her gravestone “I lost 3 and a half stone” 🤣😂

the stupid women buying those bras too are just throwing money down the drain because it’s highly unlikely the bra is a new one without under wires for a larger bust - I should know as I’m a good 28FF and you need the wires holding you up gravity won’t do it!

The Daily Mail are back on the 3 stone loss - this is a matter of days after she “slipped” it a swimsuit …

oh and looks like she’s paid for the moderated comments.
Only thing she’ll be slipping into will be a Bart of baked beans, jelly, slime etc. I’d happily pay to see her mud wrestle Katie Price - wonder if their PR thought of that?! 😂🤣

• Haha

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
I AM SICK TO FUCK TO OF THE DAILY MAIL ATTEMPTING TO GASLIGHT THE BRITISH PUBLIC. On a daily basis the PREREQUISITE ARTICLE OF THE 3.5 Stone weight loss (with no comments allowed or if they are, all generally positive - voted down) but I am sick to fuck of them attempting to do this daily ……

I swear the FUCK gets preferential treatment - I despise who she is, what she stands for & all these people saying she’s a true DIVA - if you mean an entitled, spoilt, narcissistic, rude, horrible bitch - yes.

Hootero

Chatty Member
It’s her personality that is the most repugnant thing to me. Is it only other big women who like her, because they find a woman of her size being in the press aspirational/relatable?

What is there to actually like about her personality wise? I really don’t get it...

• Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
Why the fuck has PETA done this??

Bad enough having Lauren Goodyeartyre as a supporter!
But she's happy wearing imported human hair extensions. Young girls have been paid pennies for their real hair. She is the pits.

ClockworkDolly

VIP Member
She’s deleted them now
My first thought was, that was a little rich coming from Charlotte! But I am glad someone well-known has said this about Gemma and it would take another reality tv Z-lister to say it.

Charlotte is another one who does not know the difference between WOMAN (singular) and WOMEN (plural), amongst other grammatical errors. 😉 These kind of people (reality celebs) invest far too much in their looks than they do in their brains, so you cannot expect too much. 😉

Alex Belfield (The voice of reason) has an interesting perspective on this. He's called out Piers and Dan Wootton for exploiting her.
That makes sense. I think Piers may like Gemma in small doses, but she is not someone he could perhaps tolerate for very long. For a start, she is not well-educated and cultured. But she is cheap ‘entertainment’ fodder for those people who like that kind of thing.

Regarding the sex tape comment, he seemed to enjoy exposing her for the cheap “everything-has-a-price” person she is. Gemma soon backtracked her comments regarding the tape, but too late, it was out there.

She is easy prey for someone like him who will run rings around her and there will come a time when he will stab her in the back, much like he does everyone else.

Last edited:

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
The Mirror today - "reinvented herself as a Fitness Queen....................................."

Are they taking the piss or what???????????????????

• Haha

Gossipgremlin

Chav stands for Council House and Violent.

She obviously comes from money and has been thoroughly spoilt by her mum and dad. But has absolutely no class whatsoever. I don't think she will ever be truly happy.

Not sure if I read it here or on mums-net. But someone knew her when she was 15/16. They were going to a house party and Gemma was kicking off at her mum and dad because they wouldn't let her take one of their expensive wines.
I think her mum and dad have ruined her to be honest. Can you imagine what type of parent she would be?

I know a similar woman (and a couple more) who was spoiled in a similar fashion by parents. Does no good she ended up with a coke habit and dated a sports star with similar drugs habit for a while. Thank god in later life she wised up
Who keeps pushing her into the limelight? If she had talent I would understand, but she's an ex-reality TV 'star' who seems to be trying to find fame anywhere or any way she can.
I think her PR company, her and mum and dad keep pushing her into the limelight. Can’t recall where I read it but it was something about how her “fame” started. It’s basically bigger women and their clothes who are her prime market along with fitness and “don’t care about the haters huns”.

she’s back on the fitness wagon according to OK mag. Most she does in the morning is roll out of bed or the odd shag with Rami if they are dating. Showed my husband pics of her and Rami (he wondered why I was posting) and he said “oh dear she looks desperate and he looks as interested as if a fly had landed in his soup!” Eg not interested in Gemma. He also mentioned “looks like he’s being paid”. 🤣😂

• Haha