Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrFMercury

Chatty Member
1627966548199.png

Those 2 bits of boa ‘framing’ her mouth are giving me the rage. (As is 3 hours sleep tbf but still). If you’re going to trowel her make up on, add enough additional blond hair to make her look like she’s wearing all 3 members of Hanson and use her girth to highlight how tiny your bags are, at least edit the boa into submission along with the rest of her. Honestly 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I just saw the pics - bang goes her credibility - pic 16 she is simply a chinless hog not the carefully sculpted photoshopped image she tries to purvey. It is utterly disgraceful that she tries to fool people in this way with faddy diets and selling falsely modelled clothing.
Wasn't she promoting the 'skinny jab' 🤔
So obviously she didn't try it or its wholly ineffectual 😃

iloveanimals

Chatty Member
Did that Arg person really soil her bed ? Thats would put me off for life. Is that because of drugs ? How revolting.

• Sick
  • Wow

liar liar

VIP Member
For me, it’s undeniable that she is a beautiful woman, her face is envy inducing (for me as A leather faced old hag) her figure is neither here nor there it’s her personality that is 💯 dog shit. She’s utterly vile. But I can’t work her out, is she this “stwong independan wooman” or is she the coercively controlled wimp arg abused on tv? She just seems to have no respect for anyone or anything
She's a vile attention-seeking liar basically. Not an original thought in her head.

Gossipgremlin

How to do vamp makeup with polyester soon. Loads love her podcast.

I seriously do not get the appeal of this creature.

and her makeup artist whoever he is - showcasing him, he’s rubbish and so is the evil mother giving the camera the side eye 🤣

• Haha

Spilttea

VIP Member
That blue bed sheet thing she wore was tragic. I don’t know a single plus sized woman in real life who would wear what amounts to mumu. Everything was wrong, hair, make up and those poor shoes looked ready to burst.

RDay

Chatty Member
I think it's a bit strange how she gushes so much over her nephew.
It's like she looks on him as her own, nice for an auntie to love her nephews but does anyone think it's a bit too much?

lalalanded

VIP Member
Haven't watched it but I am confused - she's posted a photo on Instagram looking slim but from the clips I've seen of the show she looks massive!

ClockworkDolly

VIP Member
This thread reminded me of seeing her on the crystal maze a few years ago. She had the easiest task, involving, quite literally, her team telling her exactly what to do step by step in a virtual maze thing.
She still managed to have a huge meltdown, telling the producers to stop the show as she was too thick to know what a 'huge step' meant :ROFLMAO:.

I mean I've always disliked her, she has very few (if any) redeeming features.
Her egotistical diva antics are just so cringey as she has no talent to back anything up, which is the whole point of being a diva surely?

She goes on all of these shows, usually fails at the first hurdle. Looks like she did fairly well with this one though, despite the meltdown. 🤣🤣

Imagine being her agent. 🙄 That must be a thankless task in itself.

She's such a horrible person. She never invented the alter ego The GC - that's who she really is, an awful cow!
She is so embarrassing to watch and the way she speaks, like a person who is “slow”. Surely any tv producer would avoid her like the plague.

• Haha

IngressUK

VIP Member
'How many times has she lost 3 stone? She should be skin and bone'.

She reminds me of Cheryl from the Royale Family.

On a supposedly constant diet and never lost much weight.

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
Oof shes getting plenty of comments also folk haven't received their orders, now that could be due to the covid/brexit issue or.......?

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Is it steve Allen the same one that made comments about Tilly Ramsay?
Yes. His show is on at 4am - 7am. I mean, I wake up early and reach for the radio and put it on quietly as I gain consciousness. The Tilly remark was so fucking fleeting and meaningless (like most of what Steve shits-out) I don't know who would give a fuck about his opinion. lol. Oh, unless it's to raise ones profile. It's so fucking cynical considering Gordon Ramsey (Tilly's dad) made a showbiz career out of demeaning people on TV.

• Heart

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
Fuck a duck and call it Mary …. This isn’t a 3 stone weight loss. The way the Daily Mail perpetuates this myth is beyond an insult to the public. The fact they moderate her articles (and Rebel & Demi Rose - who I still don’t FUCKING KNOW WHO OR WHY SHE IS FAMOUS) …

And here it is; all the proof that she has put on 3 1/2 stone not lost an ounce:

Gemma Collins dons a colourful beach dress as she tries her hand at bodyboarding in Cornwall | Daily Mail Online

Every story she dishes out is total crap. She's not on a healthy diet, she is eating more rubbish and drinking loads of alcohol. No wonder Rami isn't interested in her. She never changes.
in sync - it’s like we both felt annoyed at the same time 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Hadn't realised there was a thread on here about the awful GC. I never watched TOWIE so only became aware of her when she was doing the rounds of other reality shows. She stole food on that Fat Farm programme and cheated. She was a complete waste of blubbering space on IACGMOOH and horrificly entitled on BB.

I don't understand how this she has any fans and why anyone would be remotely interested in her shite 🤮

PS The thread title is genius 😁

• Heart