Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mejustme

VIP Member
She's saying she has a bodyguard 😂😂😂😂 deluded twat, who would try and abduct that fat fuck she'd only have to sit on them

• Haha
Reactions: 10

BigMavis

VIP Member
How about delusions of grandeur?
Delusional disorder is a serious mental illness where you can’t tell the difference between what’s real and what’s not. Delusions, or false beliefs, comes in several types. Delusions of grandeur are one of the more common ones. It’s when you believe that you have more power, wealth, smarts, or other grand traits than is true. Some people mistakenly call it “illusions” of grandeur.

They will get a shock when they see her in the flesh, because all her pics are photoshopped to the hilt!
I don't believe her confidence, I think its an act and she's deeply unhappy.

lalalanded

VIP Member
There's a story on her Insta - she actually puts herself in the catergory of J.Lo and Madonna. She is actually deranged.

• Haha
  • Wow

Gossipgremlin

Isn't it sad that she has chased fame all the while saying she's looking for love and wants a baby and she's run out of time and fitness now... what an utter waste of her life. She's watched all the other TOWIE women get their happy endings or at least babies and she has nothing but a stupid fibre glass horse and tasteless furnishings. Give me love every time over riches.

The Scum are reporting that GC is filming some documentary about her journey to pregnancy with Rami and how she wants to give birth on TV - what the fuck is wrong with a hospital bed I ask?
She really is a grade A idiot. When bored the other day I watched Piers Morgan life story clips of GC’s family and friends and I admit, yes it looked like it hit her hard, her termination and boyfriend cheating on her - stockbroker - what do you expect though?!

in the years that’s passed she’s obviously either had or not had the Arg love story - more erring towards not and she could’ve gone the
sperm donor route or paid to meet a nice man at a high class dating agency. She’s concentrated on fame and fortune which apparently is all she ever wanted and has turned into this annoying caricature.

Give it 3-6 months and it’s over. If it were me and I wanted kids in her situation I’d do it now. Weight loss, less stressful media lifestyle and calm down. Whereas she’s addicted to fame. Rami is either going along with it or stalling for time as he knows she’s a nightmare long term. Can you imagine what sort of stepmom she’d be to his son?!

3.5K on that ridiculous giraffe lamp! Her dad obvs isn’t sticking her to her budget. She really thinks she’s some lifestyle decor guru, she’ll prob hop on Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen’s Changing Room coat tails to be inspired by him!

and all her hogwash re baby’s every move not being photographed on Instagram, we all know she will do that, every burp, nappy change and she’ll whack it on the gram and claim to be Earth Mother.

I shouldn’t diss her nephew but he’s really getting on my tits now, smirky, smug little brat who apparently controls her Twitter comments…

• Haha

lollykins11

I cringe so bad for her when she’s going on about her and Rami’s “love story”. Can she not see he’s using her for money and freebies?! He looks completely disinterested in her I’m every picture! Not to mention he went off and had a kid with someone else last time! Seems like a total and utter creep

• Sick
  • Haha

Mejustme

VIP Member
How can you have a mystery illness, if you're ill you go to the doctor and he tells you what it is 🙄

ClockworkDolly

VIP Member
She wasn’t especially fat imho just huge with huge hair, huge voice, big tall and large structured.
...and still very bloody rude.

She seems to think that Divas behave this way...and yes, the likes of Mariah Carey who have been in the business for donkeys years do treat others a bit like lackeys, etc. But Gemma being the dimwit she is, thinks that is how you get on in the showbiz world, by treating others like shit. So she has hidden behind the GC moniker hoping to get away with her behaviour. I don’t see any difference between the two, they blend too easily into one very rude person.

Very few people seem to remember Gemma for her niceness, but plenty remember her for being rude, obnoxious, keeping people waiting, treating others like they’re beneath her, etc.

Mejustme

VIP Member
Sun headline
Gemma Collins sells size 16 clothes after 3 stone weight loss
Quick look tells you they're a size 24 😂

• Haha

GoodOnYa

Another Graduate of the Pricey School of Lies & Media Manipulation. Everyday SO IRRITATINGLY BORING. “Oh”, to be able to stick a pin in it as see it whizz off like a ballon unknotted, raspberrying it’s merry way into the distance… 🎈📌💨

• Haha

Shep

Official Tour doing what exactly? Will she sit there eating Maccy Ds or waddle about wearing some fright from her clothing range? Either way I cannot see this being a sell-out event :(
it‘s a feel good tour.
If you feel fat stand next Gemma and feel thin
if you feel dumb talk to Gemma and feel clever
if you feel untalented perform with Gemma and feel talented
if you feel unloved look into Gemma’s hollow eyes and feel loved

it’s very good of her to help us improve our self esteem and mental health

• Haha

ClockworkDolly

VIP Member
She is now on her stories saying how helpful the staff are at Waitrose...by basically putting her shopping from trolley to conveyer. The lazy fucker can’t do it herself like the rest of us peasants?
She talks people into doing stuff for her. She has the gift of the gab, after all she used to be a car saleswoman. But she has no charm to accompany it. She mugs people off the whole time by treating people like lackeys. If you’re stupid enough to fall for it, good luck to you! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
Yes. His show is on at 4am - 7am. I mean, I wake up early and reach for the radio and put it on quietly as I gain consciousness. The Tilly remark was so fucking fleeting and meaningless (like most of what Steve shits-out) I don't know who would give a fuck about his opinion. lol. Oh, unless it's to raise ones profile. It's so fucking cynical considering Gordon Ramsey (Tilly's dad) made a showbiz career out of demeaning people on TV.
A lot of Gordon's stuff was scripted though to be fair.

Steve is just a vile man, I've never liked him. The fact he even has the audacity to think he can pass comment on how people look when he's hardly a picture of health himself.

And why he thinks him, as a 67 year old, gets to pass comment on whether a 19 year old is chubby, absolute arrogant little fuckwit.

Gemma puts her own weight out there which to me is courting replies from the media etc.

Tilly did fuck all other than dance on a dance competition.

Reactions: 9