Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liar liar

VIP Member
Ahhhh our favourite Essex side show beast.

Who can forget the video of "the GC" raking at her flaps like an 1800s californian gold prospector looking for that ever elusive gold nugget, reaming out layers of infection, sticking her trotters under some poor guys nose going "its soo yeeeesty" and complaining its on fire.

I have a strong stomach but that absolute disgusting episode put me off my chicken chow mein for the rest of the night.

It is bad enough knowing I must share the same air as this walking dead of a brain cell but to know she has so much yeast down there it could keep hovis going for a year or two pretty much finished me off.
Oh it is regularly discussed here... utterly disgusting. I hope the makers of Marmite don't get to hear about this other source...

• Sick
Reactions: 8

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Please please let that happen ! Lots of them still flying off for business which looks like posing around the pool etc 😫. Camera models
It makes me so angry that there are many breadwinners who have no income at present because their workplaces are closed, and these morons want to fly off at will claiming to be on work assignments. Some people can hardly feed themselves and their families! This needs to stop! Taking selfies abroad is not essential work: it’s a blinking holiday which we all had to forfeit due to lockdown!😡

RDay

Chatty Member
My loathing for this lying fool knows no bounds.
I only visit the daily heil to explain how editing photos and videos work, not because I'm an arrogant arse but because some people are genuinely confused how she is different in each photo.

Rule of thumb about anything, absolutely anything she says is 'it's a lie'.
She hasn't lost weight, she now looks considerably larger than a year ago. Morbidly obese.
She isn't on a fitness mission.
She isn't interested in anyone else, definitely all the 'huns'.
She cannot commit to anything, particularly if it involves work.

She has zero talent. Can't sing, dance etc .
Too fond of her own gob to be good at presenting (and ffs that voice ).
She isn't a business woman, she's a tax dodger.
She is completely devoid of compassion, empathy etc. If it isn't about her she doesn't care.
She has an incredibly over inflated sense of her own importance, based on nothing more than her parents spoiling her from day one.

And hanging over all this is the fact that she is unbelievably immature.
She hasn't grown mentally or emotionally, that's all passed her by. She's stuck in the 'self' stage of development and probably always will be.

(other than all this she's just great huns)
Not keen on her then? 🤣

• Haha

bignellie

VIP Member
I’ve never seen a guy look so disinterested in his gf. He so doesn’t want to be with her. Having said that, I’m not comfortable with the fat shaming.
I dont think it fat shaming so much as lie shaming...she's so dishonest and full of bullshit its unreal

Gossipgremlin

another lie from the GC camp. The most she’s done is looked at a few mostly pink flowers etc to go in her garden and then barked orders at her staff to put them in, load into the van etc. She must think that having a “pool” and “summer house” that this counts as gardening. She will have planted if at the most one plant, nothing else. Those claws wouldn’t degrade themselves to properly digging.

her polyester magazine “event” must be the pinnacle for her. She must really think she’s “made” it.

in her stories today she’s banging on about some Furniture Village jewelled mirror - basically being the cheap, Arthur Daley snake oil saleswomen she is. Everyone loves this mirror apparently…and its her favourite item in the “house”. oh yeah I thought your giraffe chandelier was your new favourite toy?!

I can’t work out if the press are just openly mocking her with the 3, 3.5 and now 4st weight loss or the pardon the pun her camp are feeding this pack of lies. Her bedsheet ensemble the other day along with her at the beach shows she is still a heffalump.
It really is a mystery! I do wish I had my DM contacts. I used to know a Woman freelance journalist but not anymore…

if I know anything about DM they’ll run with someone as it gets traffic, sells papers etc. They’ll treat her as a star until there’s a Caroline Flack moment then there’ll be faux concern.

my sister (whom I’m not close to) did say it’s an open secret in Essex (she’s near Brentwood) that GC and Rami like coke a lot, at their “parties” which is funny because I thought it made you lose weight!

• Haha

bignellie

VIP Member
Where do the Towie lot get the money? What did Gemma Collins do before she had a business? It seems like they just put their names to products and get money that way.
Firstly you start a business on the back of it, don’t pay suppliers, go bust rinse and repeat, there’s a reason she is banned from being a company director

Crowbag

VIP Member
48671153-10051927-image-a-44_1633168204295.jpg

Gemna you need a bigger handbag to hide that stomach. Or a binbag?
What a bloody state from tip to toe.

• Haha
  • Wow

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Seriously? How many times have they gotten back together now?
They are each other’s last hope as no one else seems interested in them! Their relationship is so unstable and Gemma selfishly wants to bring a baby into the equation? Maybe they should focus on a more positive relationship before thinking about a baby.

NoDramaHere

Chatty Member
I’ve never seen a guy look so disinterested in his gf. He so doesn’t want to be with her. Having said that, I’m not comfortable with the fat shaming.

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Can’t believe she’s back and no mention of her folks. I don’t for one minute believe she was allowed on a covid ward with no PPE and if she was then the hospital should be proaecuted
Surely she should at least acknowledge their recovery as she deigned to inform the public of her parents being ill? Odd.

I never knew that

Chatty Member
She’s on Instagram showing off her 'summer house’… clearly GC has a different understanding of what that means …she has a bus shelter….not a Summer House

• Haha

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
Her latest sob story..

Glad the Father is doing okay.
And once again, only carefully selected comments are allowed on the article. I posted about 3 hours ago asking how we still didn't have an answer as to why she was allowed on to a Covid ward, have a cuppa and pose with staff for photos for her IG and other media outlets and it's still not there. :mad:

RDay

Chatty Member
Thing is a few of her other “fans” fall for this too. Disgusting when she’s flogging a fit and healthy lifestyle when it’s anything but!

Is he actually seeing her or is it a fauxmance though? I mean he’s not bad if you like that type but he could do a lot better than GC. Can’t be her sparkling personality and wit he’s with her for… 😏

Her stories are hilarious - huge “salads” with lots of avocado 🥑 and Parmesan cheese 🧀 and a nice white bread sarnie. Yeah that weight ain’t coming off anytime soon with that diet even though you’re on holiday…

other Cornish attractions she’s missed:-

lost gardens of Heligan
Eden project
Rick Stein’s restaurant
Falmouth - very trendy now

She is such a lazy cow. Why ask your followers on your gram/stories of suggestions of what to do in Cornwall if basically all it involves is you lazing in a spa, hotel room etc or eating and drinking? Or shopping for surfers T-shirts?

not even seen her actually go for a Cornish cream tea (yeah I know it’s more Devon but…) or even a pasty. Someone needs to drive her to Land’s End and push her fat arse off it.
She only asks for suggestions because what she actually wants are freebies. She doesn't want to pay for anything

• Wow

liar liar

VIP Member
I was impressed with myself too so thank you! Lozza - do you mean Lozza Kelly??!! I actually do feel sorry for a lot of these reality stars/instagram celebs etc because half of them are living dreams/lives etc which are either way out of their control or masking a lot of shit.

I predict a lot of these Love Island/reality etc celebs will die out soon (probably over 10-20 years seems like forever though and we will hear far less from people.

The thing is - if I could be bothered - I might be concerned about GC's mental health but as she seems a vile type of person, I'm really not. You only have to look at some of her papped photos of last year walking along Brentwood High Street where she has a face like a slapped arse and looks in the most foulest of moods LOL.🤣
Nooo Lauren Goodger - ex-TOWIE. About to drop a bewful bebeh gurl! I always love the pics where she is papped coming out of some eaterie loaded with take-away boxes.

• Haha