Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
I despise everything she stands for. I don’t understand why she is given such a platform considering the woman is just a horrible piece of work. Her ego is something else - she’s famous for what ? Falling down a FUCKING HOLE ???

I hate the word Diva - I mean in the connotation of a singer of Aretha Franklin’s talent or Celine - but Gemma FUCKING COLLINS ... because she’s rude, entitled, vapid ???

And the 1/2 stone which has been added .....

A BIG SHIT from all the FUCKING diet shakes ....

• Haha
Reactions: 9

liar liar

VIP Member
I cringe so bad for her when she’s going on about her and Rami’s “love story”. Can she not see he’s using her for money and freebies?! He looks completely disinterested in her I’m every picture! Not to mention he went off and had a kid with someone else last time! Seems like a total and utter creep
She lives in La La Land. Truth is nobody loves her more than she loves herself and never has done. She's shit at relationships as sharing and putting someone else first is totally beyond her comprehension. She's rotten to the core.

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
I'm still laughing at the vision of Gemz "slipping into a swimsuit" :ROFLMAO:

Don't they mean her PA and the Dogsbody trying to crowbar her into a sausage skin ensemble that looks like it'll explode at any minute once they've achieved that milestone?
I just saw the pics - bang goes her credibility - pic 16 she is simply a chinless hog not the carefully sculpted photoshopped image she tries to purvey. It is utterly disgraceful that she tries to fool people in this way with faddy diets and selling falsely modelled clothing.

DM photos of her and comments make me lol as they’re “intrusive”! Well they’re certainly not filtered…

I’m slightly concerned actually that her obesity could trigger a stroke, 3 people I know all in 40s have had this. I mean I don’t give a fuck if she does have a stroke either way…

I am shocked though (and he was pictured there) that Rami’s son appeared to be there. Yes there’s a pic of him with his dad and I think GC on her stories with his face hearted (not her nephew) but the spa days or half days have been over a good few hours, presumably in the ones where she’s by herself (Glamping lasted 1-2 days at most) he’s with his dad.
GC apart from drinking, eating, spas and despite asking for things to do there has done none of:-

* seal sanctuary
* Tin mining
* Poldark tour
* Tate at St Ives
* St Michael’s mount
* Minark theatre

at least a few of those cover her “interests” yet all the lazy cow has done has been surfing in both ways (her phone and the tea) oh and spa and eating.
She's only interested in herself, nothing and nobody else.

liar liar

VIP Member
I think she should be no 2 too - but you’ve seen her. I don’t think no 2 is her preferred spot in his life.

i think Rami looks the type who’ll roger anything for money etc… looks like both his businesses are bankrupt and he sees her as a cash cow. She’s so desperate she’ll say yes. Don’t recall all this spending abc attention on Arg so sadly for her not a fauxmance and everyone says he looks as disinterested as hell in all his photos!
He looks like a man who would be more comfortable with a herd of goats to be honest.

• Haha

Alex_Jones

VIP Member
Imagine that monstrosity giving birth “live” on TV 🤢🤮🤢 Get the Turkey Baster ready and a cement mixer of man muck, as that would take some effort.

Gemma Collins #3: Gemma Collins on TV, not on any channels near me

• Haha
  • Sick

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
I think wearing that dress thing is actually dangerous. What happened to the wet suit she was posing in? The one in the 'shopped' pic... Do you think she actually carried that body board all the way down to the shore or did a minion appear whilst she changed into her cossie and dish towel?
I am sick of this woman being appeased and treated like she is worthy of the fame. The woman is a rude, entitled, arsehole - the pedestal she is put-on is beyond an insult to anyone struggling.

The whole covid bullshit story with the dodgy doctor & pretend nurses who created Instagram accounts at the same time her dad had “Covid”.

Why the fuck does she need a PA ?
I wonder if the poor cunt has to lotion her up ?

• Haha

HeCannitSeeMan

VIP Member
For me, it’s undeniable that she is a beautiful woman, her face is envy inducing (for me as A leather faced old hag) her figure is neither here nor there it’s her personality that is 💯 dog shit. She’s utterly vile. But I can’t work her out, is she this “stwong independan wooman” or is she the coercively controlled wimp arg abused on tv? She just seems to have no respect for anyone or anything

Mejustme

VIP Member
So you buy a plastic swimming pool, put some boards round it and then cover them in stick on sequins with your initials in the middle, I can't stop laughing at the tackiest thing I've seen in ages 😂

• Haha

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
I saw her at the Cinders premiere. There is no way on earth that she has lost 3 stone, looks to me like she’s gaining again, which will be the reason Rami will use to abuse her again.

Totally unrecognisable. I thought it was a stand in!!
Have to say, Arg is looking good. Seems he's really sticking to it and trying hard. He had his top off in one of his stories and you can see the scars from surgery and he's still got work to do but this is one case where you can see an actual weight loss, unlike Gemma.

I reckon her 3 stone weight loss comes when she takes her gaudy jewellery and kaftans off.

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
I think it's a bit strange how she gushes so much over her nephew.
It's like she looks on him as her own, nice for an auntie to love her nephews but does anyone think it's a bit too much?
I do but everything the gemmapotamus does is too much.

Today, the DM has some dumb story that she wears a new pair of knickers every day as she hates how they feel when washed. This from a woman whose boyfriend shat the bed and who sniffs her fingers having fiddled with her foufou and then asks someone else to smell them. She is disgusting. Perhaps she could build a mud pool to wallow in at her new farm/factory site home in time for the hot summer months.

I do but everything the gemmapotamus does is too much.

Today, the DM has some dumb story that she wears a new pair of knickers every day as she hates how they feel when washed. This from a woman whose boyfriend shat the bed and who sniffs her fingers having fiddled with her foufou and then asks someone else to smell them. She is disgusting. Perhaps she could build a mud pool to wallow in at her new farm/factory site home in time for the hot summer months.
Oh and " She added: I'm definitely going to have a baby this year and I'll definitely get a ring on my finger. It had better be a big one. I want a yellow diamond. A huge one. A gigantic one!'' - That could be a difficulty as it is almost the end of February and Arg hasn't got a job or any money to buy a huge, gigantic yellow diamond. Buy it yourself you arrogant lump of stupidity.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

liar liar

VIP Member
The Daily Mail are back on the 3 stone loss - this is a matter of days after she “slipped” it a swimsuit …

oh and looks like she’s paid for the moderated comments.
She's a disgusting liar. We know what you look like you enormous piece of shite so stop pretending you haven't got 3 stomachs and 3 chins. Rancid is as rancid does.