Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ClockworkDolly

VIP Member
Regarding Gemma’s weight, I have never felt the need to abuse her because of it, because as far as I am concerned, her weight does not define the person she is, even though we know she uses it as a shield. I don’t care how large or thin somebody is, if they’re obnoxious, they remain obnoxious, because that comes from within.

She does not seem to grasp that people may troll her because they dislike her personality and they have seen how she treats people and how she speaks to them.

The woman needs polishing up, needs to be shown how to treat people, needs to be taught some manners. She’s been 10 years in showbiz and STILL hasn’t picked up any tips on how people want to be treated. It is all about her. She demands respect, but dishes out so little in return.

Reactions: 11
This woman is a waste of oxygen, I have the dubious honour of being banned from DM and Insta comments on her , for calling her out on her lies and for telling her 'huns' that her marine collagen cream made from fish was Vegan.
*Found this forum by accident and glad I did as I can finally rant about her without getting shut down ...hopefully !

• Wow
Reactions: 11

liar liar

VIP Member
I was watching Wallace & Gromit the other day - A Matter of Loaf & Death - and the murderess flew off on a balloon swing but she was too heavy for it and it ended up in the crocodile pool at the zoo. For some reason, she reminded me of GC. 🐊

• Haha
Reactions: 10

RDay

Chatty Member
What make me so bloody angry is these "does anyone know...." posts
Yesterday she asked if anyone knew a company that delivers fresh meat!
Blatantly trying to get it for free. I'm sure she had a meat delivery post during the first lockdown?
Her and her family are obviously not short of a bob or two and this poncing drives me mad.
I can just hear her now speaking to her drip manager "Mark! I need xyz put a post up on the gram, tell em I'll give em a shoutout.... and my Haydon has run out of cakes and sweets..."
Get your lazy arse in the car and go to an independent butchers and fucking buy it!

• Haha
  • Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
Obviously desperate for money. You wouldn’t see Una Stubbs (RIP Una) lowering herself to this standard.

agreed though her “fans” are enabling this deluded bint. Let’s hope she will crash and burn soon. Her clothing range looks highly flammable!

She has “fans” because they like her diva, tell it like it is, Essex bird, fake/real designer life
etc.

basically she’s a champion for the larger lady (why not?) because she’s “made it” selling clothes to them and living her best life.

a good friend of mine who follows and likes Gemma likes her because she doesn’t give a shit, takes pride in her appearance (🤨😏) and follows her dreams. This friend also owns a beauty and hair salon and if GC graced her doors she’d be over

GC talks a load of shit especially re her weight loss which is fine if you own that but is a huge slap in the face if you’re following a fitness regime.

I also think her advice re exams and being proud she failed her Maths GCSE is awful, on the one hand she’s congratulating anyone whatever their results but online she states that whilst she was taking her maths GCSE she wasn’t bothered if she passed as she had her eye on a pair of shoes in a nearby shop and didn’t think she needed the exam pass. Judging on the recent failure of her business she could’ve done with that pass. She also seems to lack a filter re her mouth. Terrible examples to set people and moreover especially at her age.

Latest stories off the gram. Looks like sad weather gone a bit pear shaped she’s holed up at Watergate Bay surf lounge.

No matter that she should be out there whatever the weather not just burning your bosom area.
But she's not a champion of the larger lady. She does everything she can to pretend she isn't one and is slimmer. She is the anti-Christ of larger ladies imo. She's a vile, lazy slattern who expects people to do things for her. I remember her on Celeb M'Chef telling some bloke in a professional kitchen to do something for her - he didn't.

liar liar

VIP Member
I managed to grab this little accident on her Instagram. Can’t see the weight loss at all here.
And that is the reality of this scary monster. The tubster who could be just that and have a great life but no, she has to pretend to be 10 sizes smaller. Go stuff that giraffe up ya minge you stupid woman...

So she’s got a partaaaayyyy at her barn! To celebrate closing down or end of?? What? The fact she’s flogging her warehouse tat at 70% off and still no

with a singer who’s obvs not Arg 🤣😂

turns out the mini diva from her earlier stories is a family friend or relative… I thought it was a random fan!

GC looks like a stuffed striped Swizzle sweet 🍭🍬(no candy here fans) in some striped monstrosity.

I did a brief search on why is she so popular but Quora said she was a Z list star and hardly anyone had heard of her in 2019. Why is this waste of skin, bone and fake hair so popular?!

But based on her “pregnancies” she’s probably going to have yet more dramatic miscarriages - where now? In her summer house? It really disgusts me how she lies or overshares in so much detail about her miscarriages and pregnancies. I’ve gone through similar experiences and a close friend has had a termination at 5 months due to abnormalities, there is no way I’d consider nor would she talking in detail like she’s done, I don’t think it does any good or could be talked about in a much better way - the lockdown one was blatantly a lie. She trivialises a very traumatic period for a lot of women and vastly overshares.

I know some here hate Skanky but at least she’s had viable pregnancies and takes folic acid etc for a decent pregnancy. GC does sweet FA with any of that. Most think she’s a liar about lots in her life. Just brags about her bedroom antics. Has Rami had her swinging from that giraffe 🦒 chandelier yet?!
She's disgusting. There is no proof of any pregnancies/miscarriages. All told after the event and after others have actually suffered them. I applaud you for coming out and telling your and your friend's truths. I hope in time you will both heal. ❤

So she’s got a partaaaayyyy at her barn! To celebrate closing down or end of?? What? The fact she’s flogging her warehouse tat at 70% off and still no

with a singer who’s obvs not Arg 🤣😂

turns out the mini diva from her earlier stories is a family friend or relative… I thought it was a random fan!

GC looks like a stuffed striped Swizzle sweet 🍭🍬(no candy here fans) in some striped monstrosity.

I did a brief search on why is she so popular but Quora said she was a Z list star and hardly anyone had heard of her in 2019. Why is this waste of skin, bone and fake hair so popular?!

But based on her “pregnancies” she’s probably going to have yet more dramatic miscarriages - where now? In her summer house? It really disgusts me how she lies or overshares in so much detail about her miscarriages and pregnancies. I’ve gone through similar experiences and a close friend has had a termination at 5 months due to abnormalities, there is no way I’d consider nor would she talking in detail like she’s done, I don’t think it does any good or could be talked about in a much better way - the lockdown one was blatantly a lie. She trivialises a very traumatic period for a lot of women and vastly overshares.

I know some here hate Skanky but at least she’s had viable pregnancies and takes folic acid etc for a decent pregnancy. GC does sweet FA with any of that. Most think she’s a liar about lots in her life. Just brags about her bedroom antics. Has Rami had her swinging from that giraffe 🦒 chandelier yet?!
Oh Skanky lies about everything - I don't know where you got the idea that she cuts out any crap foods, drugs, alcohol or even takes supplements like folic acid coz that is rubbish. Just coz someone is pictured carrying it doesn't mean anything.

• Haha

Renata

VIP Member
Now she is denying that she ever made a sex tape. Claimed she said it in order to try and be funny.

This woman is forever shooting herself in the foot. 🙄😂 Then she wonders why people criticise her.
I think it’s comical for everyone but her, a sex tape. Unfortunately her weight comes into this mental
Image.

It wasn’t a funny thing to say - as the laugh was ON her. Piers manipulated her into the show to laugh at her. It was a theatre.

I do think her mum has a role in all this. They encourage her to be laughed at & ridiculed. It must hurt her on some level even though she keeps doing it.

She is a mess of a human.

lalalanded

VIP Member
This thread reminded me of seeing her on the crystal maze a few years ago. She had the easiest task, involving, quite literally, her team telling her exactly what to do step by step in a virtual maze thing.
She still managed to have a huge meltdown, telling the producers to stop the show as she was too thick to know what a 'huge step' meant :ROFLMAO:.

I mean I've always disliked her, she has very few (if any) redeeming features.
Her egotistical diva antics are just so cringey as she has no talent to back anything up, which is the whole point of being a diva surely?

She's such a horrible person. She never invented the alter ego The GC - that's who she really is, an awful cow!

Holidaybobs

VIP Member
Another thing I agree with ^^

I may be alone but I love Dawn French.. someone who has become a lovable, memorable person because of her personality and talent. Obviously she had digs over her appearance over the many many years she has graced our tv, and she has done well to lose some weight but ultimately her talent has been the best thing about her. Same goes for Ruth Jones.
I love both Dawn and Ruth. Personally, I think they are both beautiful women, facially they are very stereotypically attractive. In combination with their talent and warm nature, their size in my mind, doesn’t even come into the equation. (Not that size matters) Gemma doesn’t have the same impact as she has an awful personality and nature. Also, I don’t think she has any talent in the entertainment variety.

Alex_Jones

VIP Member
Three Stone Collins. That lizard has lost more weight than Bobby Sands, then but six stones back on again. Defo on an all you can eat diet is Gemma. Gemma = Giant Enormous Mega Mama.

• Haha

spangly

VIP Member
The scratching and sniffing of her crotch and then offering it up to her assistant to smell was my reality TV rock bottom!

• Sick
  • Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
Gemma wore fur, real fur. She also sold it in her boutique. These are facts. Unrelated but my littlest had nightmares for a long time after we witnessed a protest outside Canada Goose, there is no need for these images or smearing blood everywhere or using fake animal carcass to shock people. I was just taking my child to Hamleys :cry: and we in no way support the fur trade or animal cruelty.

• Wow

Alfie1234

VIP Member
I just saw the pics - bang goes her credibility - pic 16 she is simply a chinless hog not the carefully sculpted photoshopped image she tries to purvey. It is utterly disgraceful that she tries to fool people in this way with faddy diets and selling falsely modelled clothing.

She's only interested in herself, nothing and nobody else.
I actually believed she was doing well and thought that this time she’d grasped the basics and was following them. Totally fell for the kettlebell exercises at 6am, the jogging up the lane, then seeing these pictures now I know it’s totally untrue and just more money grabbing content. Just own your fatness like you used to and stop pretending anything different.