Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ClockworkDolly

VIP Member
I would love it if her friend Piers Morgan found out the truth and publicly slated her for it. Now he’s not everyone’s cup of tea, but he has a huge media following, especially on Twitter and if he were to out her and show her for the bullshitter she is, she would likely be finished.

I live in hope. 🤣😂

Reactions: 11

Chi4

VIP Member
I have a day off and doing nothing and just mooching online 🤦‍♀️ Being a lazy moo , catching up on tattle. I just love it lol

• Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
I actually believed she was doing well and thought that this time she’d grasped the basics and was following them. Totally fell for the kettlebell exercises at 6am, the jogging up the lane, then seeing these pictures now I know it’s totally untrue and just more money grabbing content. Just own your fatness like you used to and stop pretending anything different.
Sorry you were fooled - I hope it didn't cost you anything. She's vile.

Honestly the Cornwall photos make it look like she's GAINED three stone. And I honestly think she keeps going back to Rami because she can't do any better.
Lucky old Rami ha ha ha! Taking one for the whole of the UK... yuck.

• Haha

ClockworkDolly

VIP Member
I did watch the interview with Piers Morgan. Oh dear, the woman is a mess. She is so vulgar with her spending, bragging about how much she spends and on what. She knows the price of everything, but the value of nothing.

She is like the cat who has got the cream, especially regarding her friendship with Piers Morgan. Both hideous.

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Read this and laughed.

The zleb house of cards is crumbling. Joe Public is fed up to the back teeth of the zlebs’s antics and is showing displeasure!

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Chelsea Flower Show opened today. Look what's turned up to showcase the 3 stone weight loss:

View attachment 772352

View attachment 772355
Oh my days! Gemma turned up in her nightdress. She thought she would wear the cape to outdo the Queen! What a monstrosity that voluminous cape is! She thinks she looks regal, but she looks a right mess! Her ego knows no bounds. Unlikeable person!

New thread suggestion: #3 The GC is full of delusion, 3 stone loss causes confusion.

Last edited:
  • Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I see Charlotte is on the daily mail giving out about Gemma being rude and vile. Well, she may be all those things but in my view she is also quality entertainment. And at least she can use the toilet Charlotte. Are you even potty trained yourself? Bit rich to be calling another rude and vile when you’re famous for pissing and shitting yourself on national tv.

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
Like I said Valentino needs the sales. I also think Gemma was “cheap” (snigger!) but they need someone recognisable really to flog their plus size range so they thought she’ll do.

actually I saw that bangle straining over her obese claw.

Gemma appears in one pic with the mirror to be doing a sort of Snow Queen “mirror mirror” call to the mirror.

thing is she’s like a cockroach, no matter how you try getting rid of it (3 years ago etc with Dancing on Ice etc) she always returns with her bollocks - I’m a country girl at heart - no you’re a cunt-ry girl at heart. With no heart 😂

Valentino are trying to do glam for the bigger lady - yet in Polyester magazine she’s in pvc I think - total contrast and she reminds me of the drag star who ate his own poo.

Ps isn’t chav an insult as it’s Romany?
Call it how it is.

View attachment 693934
Those 2 bits of boa ‘framing’ her mouth are giving me the rage. (As is 3 hours sleep tbf but still). If you’re going to trowel her make up on, add enough additional blond hair to make her look like she’s wearing all 3 members of Hanson and use her girth to highlight how tiny your bags are, at least edit the boa into submission along with the rest of her. Honestly 🤷‍♀️
'All 3 members of Hanson' - I'm creased up! I literally can't breathe! Oh to die laughing! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member

DM photos of her and comments make me lol as they’re “intrusive”! Well they’re certainly not filtered…

I’m slightly concerned actually that her obesity could trigger a stroke, 3 people I know all in 40s have had this. I mean I don’t give a fuck if she does have a stroke either way…

I am shocked though (and he was pictured there) that Rami’s son appeared to be there. Yes there’s a pic of him with his dad and I think GC on her stories with his face hearted (not her nephew) but the spa days or half days have been over a good few hours, presumably in the ones where she’s by herself (Glamping lasted 1-2 days at most) he’s with his dad.
GC apart from drinking, eating, spas and despite asking for things to do there has done none of:-

* seal sanctuary
* Tin mining
* Poldark tour
* Tate at St Ives
* St Michael’s mount
* Minark theatre

at least a few of those cover her “interests” yet all the lazy cow has done has been surfing in both ways (her phone and the tea) oh and spa and eating.
I'm still laughing at the vision of Gemz "slipping into a swimsuit" :ROFLMAO:

Don't they mean her PA and the Dogsbody trying to crowbar her into a sausage skin ensemble that looks like it'll explode at any minute once they've achieved that milestone?

• Haha
  • Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
So she wants to be married and have a baby by then end of the year. Has she not learned from KP?

About her eating habits. She really needs to seek professional help in private (off social media). There is no point photoshopping her pics because she could then spiral if she knows she cannot achieve that look, hence the constant 3lb, sorry 3 stone weight loss bedtime stories. 🥱
She wanted the same last year and the year before that and was told she HAD to loose weight. She would be a terrible mother as she loves herself too much and has no idea about education, nutrition, exercise or anything actually except photoshopping.

Scuttles

This thread reminded me of seeing her on the crystal maze a few years ago. She had the easiest task, involving, quite literally, her team telling her exactly what to do step by step in a virtual maze thing.
She still managed to have a huge meltdown, telling the producers to stop the show as she was too thick to know what a 'huge step' meant :ROFLMAO:.

I mean I've always disliked her, she has very few (if any) redeeming features.
Her egotistical diva antics are just so cringey as she has no talent to back anything up, which is the whole point of being a diva surely?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Story in Daily Mirror that Gemma and Arg are back together and hope to get married and have a baby. Another way of deflecting from the stories she placed about her father’s illness. I know it is their lives but I’m not sure Arg is sufficiently into his recovery to add the stress that Gemma can cause in their relationship. It’s all about her and what she wants, as usual.

• Haha
  • Sick

sc90

It is always her personality which needs working on. People could forgive her for being large if she was a lovely person towards others, instead of treating people like lackeys.
Another thing I agree with ^^

I may be alone but I love Dawn French.. someone who has become a lovable, memorable person because of her personality and talent. Obviously she had digs over her appearance over the many many years she has graced our tv, and she has done well to lose some weight but ultimately her talent has been the best thing about her. Same goes for Ruth Jones.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
there was a time when Chelsea flower show had a bit of class about it, now that let that fat fuck in dressed as a giant daffodil
I expect we will be seeing lots of photos of her swamping some of the old Pensioners with speshul cuddels in her quest for publicity. Poor old dudes endured horrors on the battlefields and then get acosted by Gemz wanting to hug them

• Haha
  • Sick