Gemma Collins #2 How many times has she lost 3 stone? She should be skin and bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes; that was the total of her angst. Pathetic. Made-up nonsense. As she likes swimming so much how come she didn't run into the water?
Because she’d have to get wet and do some work! Rather stand on the shore doing a loving aunty pose with a lifeguard.

This woman is a waste of oxygen, I have the dubious honour of being banned from DM and Insta comments on her , for calling her out on her lies and for telling her 'huns' that her marine collagen cream made from fish was Vegan.
*Found this forum by accident and glad I did as I can finally rant about her without getting shut down ...hopefully !
She’s a waste of skin and bone

Reactions: 5
Because she’d have to get wet and do some work! Rather stand on the shore doing a loving aunty pose with a lifeguard.

She’s a waste of skin and bone
Yep I was being diplomatic :) she is more dangerous than many other Insta idiots , promoting skinny jabs etc , I had to use them on Dr's advice and they made me feel like absolute garbage.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I cringe so bad for her when she’s going on about her and Rami’s “love story”. Can she not see he’s using her for money and freebies?! He looks completely disinterested in her I’m every picture! Not to mention he went off and had a kid with someone else last time! Seems like a total and utter creep

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I cringe so bad for her when she’s going on about her and Rami’s “love story”. Can she not see he’s using her for money and freebies?! He looks completely disinterested in her I’m every picture! Not to mention he went off and had a kid with someone else last time! Seems like a total and utter creep
She lives in La La Land. Truth is nobody loves her more than she loves herself and never has done. She's tit at relationships as sharing and putting someone else first is totally beyond her comprehension. She's rotten to the core.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
An expensive “love story” if she’s splurging on loubous and Versace which I doubt are freebies.

add on maintenance for his child and she’ll be no 2 on his list of priorities.

Reactions: 4
So she’s now gone on the business courses route… presumably conning people to sign up to these courses a lot of whom are short of money.

wants to move to London Knightsbridge - it doesn’t want you…

hasn’t someone done a funny meme or video to show her laundry liquid range smelling of her thrush fingers when she put them up her designer vagina??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Yep I was being diplomatic :) she is more dangerous than many other Insta idiots , promoting skinny jabs etc , I had to use them on Dr's advice and they made me feel like absolute garbage.

Sorry, but I find it very hard indeed to believe that any fully qualified Doctor would advise their patient to use skinny jabs.

Yes, I remember this. Didn't she say he was abusive?
She definitely did.

Isn't Rami the ex she was talking about with Elliot Wright in an episode of Towie? Gemma was saying he was so abusive and Elliot was saying she could do so much better and didnt deserve that? She was in tears talking to him about but I don't know if the tears were for effect!

• Haha
So she’s now gone on the business courses route… presumably conning people to sign up to these courses a lot of whom are short of money.

wants to move to London Knightsbridge - it doesn’t want you…

hasn’t someone done a funny meme or video to show her laundry liquid range smelling of her thrush fingers when she put them up her designer vagina??
She's definitely the person I would go to for advice on all things business.

I mean it's not like she went bust, cannot run a company and has to have an allowance from her father is it?

Oh hang on -

• Haha
Probably Wally the Walrus.🤣
There’ve been a few quips on Mail comments re Free Willy - eg GC’s name.

She definitely did.

Isn't Rami the ex she was talking about with Elliot Wright in an episode of Towie? Gemma was saying he was so abusive and Elliot was saying she could do so much better and didnt deserve that? She was in tears talking to him about but I don't know if the tears were for effect!
She went to stage school part time - course they were for effect.

There’ve been a few quips on Mail comments re Free Willy - eg GC’s name.

She went to stage school part time - course they were for effect.
Funny; she seems to have to pay for her willy... I laughed my head off at those tragic Laboutins for Rami. Tragic and the Ferrari cake overload. He's in his 40's not 3 years old...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Funny; she seems to have to pay for her willy... I laughed my head off at those tragic Laboutins for Rami. Tragic and the Ferrari cake overload. He's in his 40's not 3 years old...
It’s the kinda thing I bought boyfriends in my 20s - well never designer shoes lol 😂

the Ferrari cake for a man in his mid 40s equally sad too, chasing his youth! The men l know who like sports cars at his age and with young kids are basically immature idiots.

Dunno why GC gives me the rage. She annoys me far more than Pricey wonder why??!! 🤨🧐

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s the kinda thing I bought boyfriends in my 20s - well never designer shoes lol 😂

the Ferrari cake for a man in his mid 40s equally sad too, chasing his youth! The men l know who like sports cars at his age and with young kids are basically immature idiots.

Dunno why GC gives me the rage. She annoys me far more than Pricey wonder why??!! 🤨🧐
Sorry KP annoys me 100 x more.

Reactions: 1
Sorry, but I find it very hard indeed to believe that any fully qualified Doctor would advise their patient to use skinny jabs.
The drug is called semaglutide or liraglutide under the brand names Ozempic and Saxenda prescribed for diabetics on the NHS to lower glucose levels .
Depending on your levels of glucose you inject one pen per week until you reach an acceptable glucose level.
You are monitored by a diabetic nurse, some of the side effects are extreme nausea and tiredness .
people realised that if you took extra you could lose a lot of weight rapidly, so people were buying it and injecting up to four times the recommended dose for fast weight loss hence them being known as ‘Skinny jabs ‘
On one weight loss forum someone was spending £400 a week on it and had lost only 10lbs.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The drug is called semaglutide or liraglutide under the brand names Ozempic and Saxenda prescribed for diabetics on the NHS to lower glucose levels .
Depending on your levels of glucose you inject one pen per week until you reach an acceptable glucose level.
You are monitored by a diabetic nurse, some of the side effects are extreme nausea and tiredness .
people realised that if you took extra you could lose a lot of weight rapidly, so people were buying it and injecting up to four times the recommended dose for fast weight loss hence them being known as ‘Skinny jabs ‘
On one weight loss forum someone was spending £400 a week on it and had lost only 10lbs.
Thank you for that explanation. So are these two drugs widely available without prescription or are these dubious slimming clinics obtaining their supplies by unregulated means?

OK, thanks, I had no idea.

An expensive “love story” if she’s splurging on loubous and Versace which I doubt are freebies.

add on maintenance for his child and she’ll be no 2 on his list of priorities.
She should be no. 2 on his list of priorities - he has a son... he's under contract. Seriously you think he wants to roger willy?

Last edited:
She should be no. 2 on his list of priorities - he has a son... she's a contract wonder. Seriously you think he wants to roger willy?
I think she should be no 2 too - but you’ve seen her. I don’t think no 2 is her preferred spot in his life.

i think Rami looks the type who’ll roger anything for money etc… looks like both his businesses are bankrupt and he sees her as a cash cow. She’s so desperate she’ll say yes. Don’t recall all this spending abc attention on Arg so sadly for her not a fauxmance and everyone says he looks as disinterested as hell in all his photos!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.