Gemma Atkinson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love her! I think she has the balance with Mia right - we see a bit but she doesn’t dominate her insta like other people. I think she is a great parent with Gorka from what I see. She’s informative and it’s so refreshing not to be inundated with ads and freebies she gets

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I love her! I think she has the balance with Mia right - we see a bit but she doesn’t dominate her insta like other people. I think she is a great parent with Gorka from what I see. She’s informative and it’s so refreshing not to be inundated with ads and freebies she gets
I completely agree. Gemma is the balance that these insta idiots should learn from. Also I liked the way she did the iconic makeup (that every insta hun does) but refused to put links and sent everyone to a page that would donate if they swiped up x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I haven't watched it in years and know Hollyoaks is pretty shite this days, but I'm genuinely so excited Gemma is coming back as Lisa for a bit!😆

It doesn't sound like she will be back for long, I'm looking forward to see her do some acting again 😊

Reactions: 3
I haven't watched it in years and know Hollyoaks is pretty shite this days, but I'm genuinely so excited Gemma is coming back as Lisa for a bit!😆

It doesn't sound like she will be back for long, I'm looking forward to see her do some acting again 😊
Me too! My first girl crush. I can’t even remember when I last watched Hollyoaks but I’ll be tuning in. I’m sure it won’t be that difficult to catch up with what’s gone on since😂

Reactions: 4
Me too! My first girl crush. I can’t even remember when I last watched Hollyoaks but I’ll be tuning in. I’m sure it won’t be that difficult to catch up with what’s gone on since😂
I think the last time I actually watched it properly was when they brutally killed Max on his wedding day😭. So, a while ago ha

I tried watching the first Lisa and Ben spin off but gave up as it was dreadful - didn't she accidentally kill him? They'll probably just pretend the spin offs didn't happen lol

• Haha
I've never watched Hollyoaks but does hopefully Gemma get's a better/hotter guy to act alongside than Marlon from Emmerdale.

• Haha
  • Heart
Me too, thought she cared about the environment etc. Fast fashion for a quick buck it seems - disappointed

Reactions: 9
Very disappointed in this. Really didn’t think it was her style. She already has her own GA branded gymwear. Gorks works with a big branded sportswear company too.

Reactions: 9
The thing is, she never stuck me as a materialistic person, you would often she her and Mia is repeat outfits which is refreshing for someone with larger following, showing not wasteful and only wearing stuff once. She looks amazing in her outfits dont get me wrong and good on her for taking opportunities where she gets them, but i would never of put her with in the style, i dont feel it represents her and views.

Reactions: 16
Really disappointed!! They are a fast fashion company, more than likely paying next to nothing to the factory workers, most of it I'm sure ends up in the bin after a few wears. She has her GA leggings etc. No, not on board with this and really surprised she has teamed up with them

Reactions: 7
The thing is, she never stuck me as a materialistic person, you would often she her and Mia is repeat outfits which is refreshing for someone with larger following, showing not wasteful and only wearing stuff once. She looks amazing in her outfits dont get me wrong and good on her for taking opportunities where she gets them, but i would never of put her with in the style, i dont feel it represents her and views.
Yeah, I think this is it. I just didn't really expect her to jump on the bog standard influencer/celeb bandwagon. I'm under no illusion that unless you're paying big bucks for gymwear, it's never going to be truly sustainable, but In The Style don't have a great rep (I try and buy the odd sustainable thing here and there, but generally my budget is limited to cheap brands, so I can't really critisise much!)

She seems like a decent, common sense sort in general, so hopefully she's had a bit of a say in the quality etc

Reactions: 7
Really disappointed!! They are a fast fashion company, more than likely paying next to nothing to the factory workers, most of it I'm sure ends up in the bin after a few wears. She has her GA leggings etc. No, not on board with this and really surprised she has teamed up with them
I feel the same and I really rated her. Their animal ethics aren't the greatest either, so it feels slightly hypocritical of her.
She did say she was nervous and now I see why.

Although she did disappoint me a while back when she advertised dishwashing tablets made by P&G, so maybe her own morals and ethics aren't that strong after all

Reactions: 6
I’m also disappointed, I really didn’t think she’d do something like that but I guess if the price is right ethics go out the window 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Has she had her teeth done or something? Looks weird on those pics.
She had invisalign and finished the course just before Xmas.

I’m also shocked at the ITS news. Thought she’d be the last person to get involved in the fast fashion business. Especially with them. Disappointing.

Reactions: 5