Gemma Atkinson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another reason I like her is because she just got on with it when Gorka was away for Strictly. I know she said she had her parents helping out but looking after Mia alone must have been tough for her, especially during lockdowns. I was so impressed she kept up her fitness routine and eating properly etc, I think loads of people would understandably sack it off but she didn't. She never complained or went on the beg for stuff like some zlebs would do.

Reactions: 23
Another reason I like her is because she just got on with it when Gorka was away for Strictly. I know she said she had her parents helping out but looking after Mia alone must have been tough for her, especially during lockdowns. I was so impressed she kept up her fitness routine and eating properly etc, I think loads of people would understandably sack it off but she didn't. She never complained or went on the beg for stuff like some zlebs would do.
I unfollowed some celebs on insta because of their inability to read the room when it came to lockdown - I know everyone is going to find it tough no matter what their circumstances, but constantly moaning on social media when you're in a much better position than others was just too much. I appreciated that Gemma seemed to get the balance right when Gorka was away - acknowledging it was tough (and more so for Gorka) but trying to focus on the positives

Reactions: 13
Agree with this, i was really impressed with her attitude and approach. Always acknowledged that others aren't as well off/as lucky as she is etc but nevertheless still just getting on with it, hardly complained, she just got on with it.

Reactions: 11
She has a brilliant attitude and approach to life, no doubt she has substantial income but she chooses to live in the area she grew up (albeit in a lovely house) but it doesn't seem massively showy, she doesn't seem materialistic/brand focused, dresses casually and doesn't change for nobody (like when paps were in the street and she continued to talk Ollie and Norman in casual clothes).

Also I cant remember what it was in response but she said something about how fortunate she was to have the same group of girl friends since she was at school, I feel that like shows how she hasn't changed as a person with fame/popularity and how she is true loyal friend.

Plus I feel sorry for Gemma that she had to act as Marlon's partner in Emmerdale, no wonder she left! At least she got a decent partner in casualty but then they killed him off!

Reactions: 12
Agree with this, i was really impressed with her attitude and approach. Always acknowledged that others aren't as well off/as lucky as she is etc but nevertheless still just getting on with it, hardly complained, she just got on with it.
She is very self aware and respectful. Recently when she started talking about the paps been outside after Gorka came back from Strictly so many other influencers would of bad mouthed the pap for been there taking photos but Gemma was like 'its their job, i know they've got to do it and im not bashing them'.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I love her!! Highly recommend her and Gorka’s YouTube channel (it’s called Gem and Gorks), their vlogs are so adorable, wish they would do more!

Reactions: 7
Oh I love Gemma!! I love her attitude to fitness and her eating habits And she comes across as a very genuine person And so lovely. Really pleased for her and Gorka And Mia is just adorable!

Reactions: 8
Anyone else out there rating Gemma? I can't find a thread for her.

I really like her, she comes across as someone I could be mates with. I think she's taken the workout stuff a bit far with her figure, but so long as she's happy, doesn't effect me!

Mia is adorable, and, well, Gorka...
Theres one in the rave section

I love the way she speaks to Mia, doesn’t ‘baby’ her at all and appears to installs an independent manner in her, letting her do things by herself and just generally chats to her like it’s another adult in the room. Plus Mia is a total cutie! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
🙋‍♀️ me!! I think she's brilliant! So down to earth and genuine.

She adores that little girl and doesn't shove the phone on her face the way some celebs do.

She loves her dogs and keeps the child away from them when they're wanting peace.

Her fiance is hot hot hot.... 🔥as is she!!

What's not to like?

Who is her ex and who was the strictly person she didn’t have a good experience with?

love her and gorka

Reactions: 1
It's been mentioned a few times on the Strictly thread, but Alexandra made a thinly veiled dig at Gorka on her insta stories when it was announced he wasn't going to have a celeb partner a few series back. Neither Gorka or Gemma have ever said anything publicly about her, but Gorka doesn't follow her on insta anymore

I think there were rumours Alexandra wasn't happy about being so unpopular on Strictly and blamed Gorka? I always assumed she was just a bit put out about Gemma and Gorka getting together

I’m honestly shocked that everyone on this thread likes her?! I find her massively irritating, like on a whole other level.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I also really like her, I love her approach to a healthy lifestyle. Its sensible and balanced. I love that she focuses on strength and listening to your body. I also like how her page isn't all baby. She's deffo my girl crush.

Reactions: 9