Gemma Atkinson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I own quite a few bits from her G A range and the quality is so good. So i was shocked to see she has gone with ITS as quite frankly their clothing is cheap tat.

Reactions: 8
Also a bit disappointed. I started this rave thread and genuinely really like her, but saw that post last night and just rolled my eyes. Shame.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I'm so disappointed by this ITS is such a problematic brand so unethical. I guess everyone can be bought

I stopped following her after the ITS post ,

I still think she’s one of the more genuine well known IGer’s but I thought she had more thoughtful values than stooping to that level.

Shame.

Reactions: 10
I feel she could have gone with a much better brand than in the style, surely she must get offers. In the style is known for cheap, fast fashion tat…. I was surprised she would want to be associated with that.

Reactions: 6
Also really dissapointed. Thought she had higher standards and morals than that. Also looks nothing like herself in the promo photos which is sad when she usually promotes such a positive message about being yourself to her followers. Honestly ITS of all the places.

Reactions: 9
Also really dissapointed. Thought she had higher standards and morals than that. Also looks nothing like herself in the promo photos which is sad when she usually promotes such a positive message about being yourself to her followers. Honestly ITS of all the places.
The styling is so strange. She’s normally so fresh-faced but she looked more like she was going on a night out with so much makeup on than doing a shoot for gym wear!

Reactions: 3
The styling is so strange. She’s normally so fresh-faced but she looked more like she was going on a night out with so much makeup on than doing a shoot for gym wear!
The pink and blue balloons made no sense either, at first glance I thought it was a gender reveal :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's such a strange move from her and very much against the image she normally cultivates. Some of the items aren't hugely flattering on her and she's got a stunning figure. I'm really conflicted as she's normally one of my fave instagrammers (as someone who does zero exercise 🙈) due to her down to earth approach to life.

Reactions: 12
It's such a strange move from her and very much against the image she normally cultivates. Some of the items aren't hugely flattering on her and she's got a stunning figure. I'm really conflicted as she's normally one of my fave instagrammers (as someone who does zero exercise 🙈) due to her down to earth approach to life.
I thought some of the outfits looked hideous and her figure is incredible I'm super sad she sold out

Reactions: 3
Yeah the clothes are really nothing special and look very average and boring.

Reactions: 2
Ahh I’m so disappointed I do love Gemma and this seems so different to who she actually is. I can only hope she had some stipulations when it came to how it’s manufactured etc but who knows? I think Gemma always looks amazing, even in her gym wear but a lot of this isn’t even flattering on her.

Reactions: 7
Ahh I’m so disappointed I do love Gemma and this seems so different to who she actually is. I can only hope she had some stipulations when it came to how it’s manufactured etc but who knows? I think Gemma always looks amazing, even in her gym wear but a lot of this isn’t even flattering on her.
Genuinely curious about the quality, as I remember she said with her own range, she wouldn't put her name to stuff that hadn't passed her gym test (and fair play, the leggings I bought were good quality and have lasted for ages)

Agree with the comments about the pics - they've made her look like everyone else on their site. The photos Gorka took of her were so much better. I do like Gemma and she generally seems to have sound judgement about stuff but not sure about this...ah well