Gemma Atkinson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another fan! Down to earth doesn't try an shove anything like fitness or food down your throat just does her own thing and is very relatable! Mia is so cute but hope the dogs are ok she seems so close to them that will be a sad day :(

Reactions: 5
I just love her and her whole family (and personalites aside, they are so BEAUT) Her and Gorka are a match made in heaven and Mia is just adorable and ofcourse Norman and Ollie 🥰 They are all so down to earth and even though the fitness element probably isn't that relatable to everyone, they don't shove it in anyone's faces at all which is really refreshing, they just do what makes them happy and offer ways for people to get involved who are interested. I personally have her book and love it, it's really doable for the "average" person unlike alot of the fitness stuff out there, I find anyway.

Reactions: 11
Yes loved Gemma since hollyoaks, feel like she's been a good influence throughout my life. Now do nice to see someone so down to earth on Instagram. Her focus on health and wellbeing is great rather than diet culture. She calls out bad things in the best way possible. Do wish she was on TV again someone like her would be good on loose women, they need a younger fresher attitude

Reactions: 13
Yes loved Gemma since hollyoaks, feel like she's been a good influence throughout my life. Now do nice to see someone so down to earth on Instagram. Her focus on health and wellbeing is great rather than diet culture. She calls out bad things in the best way possible. Do wish she was on TV again someone like her would be good on loose women, they need a younger fresher attitude
I think she does that Steph's Lunch or whatever is it, I've never watched it. Agree she should be on tv more though, she stands for good things and I really like her approach to health, fitness, animals, she seems like a good friend and parent too.

Reactions: 11
I totally agree. Its refreshing. She is such a positive female role model.

Reactions: 8
I agree, could listen to her on any topic. I remember she did story about missing TV a bit and basically never say never she said, and it’s got to work around Mia, it’s great that she’s able to lay down the path of that. Good on her. So down to earth and pleasant.

Reactions: 7
I think she does that Steph's Lunch or whatever is it, I've never watched it. Agree she should be on tv more though, she stands for good things and I really like her approach to health, fitness, animals, she seems like a good friend and parent too.
When instagram seems to be full of celebs sucking up to each other, it's very refreshing that she doesn't take part in any of that and just values the friendships she's had since school. Not that she comes across as cold, but just seems to realise all that side of being famous is a bit fake and transient.

I've a lot of respect for the fact she's turned down work because it would take her away from home. I know it's difficult for mums in the public eye and there's a lot of pressure to say yes to stuff because you're worried you won't be asked again, but I sometimes think many of them will regret not having that time with their kids when they're young

I really like Gemma she and Gorka seem perfect and little Mia is a delight. She really needs more air time as she has such a good body positive message which is really subtle

They just seem such a lovely family don’t they? I love how normal they all are and how happy they seem! Their little girl is just lovely 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Did anyone see her instastory about the best workout song? Gorks drooling over her was too cute! They are such a good couple and obviously still hot on each other.

Reactions: 12
Did anyone see her instastory about the best workout song? Gorks drooling over her was too cute! They are such a good couple and obviously still hot on each other.
His heart eyes for her are adorable. I know we only see what they choose to put on insta, but they just seem like such a normal couple compared to other celebs

Reactions: 9
Gemma Atkinson would be my body role model. Never going to happen as I am two decades older but never say never. Her little girl is the brightest little button.

Reactions: 16
I love Gemma. She seems so down to earth and normal which I love. She shows Mia but isn’t trying to cash in on the whole being a parent thing which I also respect. I just wish I had half her energy and passion for working out 😂 her stories do make my lazy ass feel guilty!!

Reactions: 7
I love Gemma. She seems so down to earth and normal which I love. She shows Mia but isn’t trying to cash in on the whole being a parent thing which I also respect. I just wish I had half her energy and passion for working out 😂 her stories do make my lazy ass feel guilty!!
I love the fact she openly admits that times she doesnt want to work out and even does quick 30 min sessions. She has the space at home too which makes it a little more convenient but I love her honestly around it all

Reactions: 8