Gemma Atkinson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else out there rating Gemma? I can't find a thread for her.

I really like her, she comes across as someone I could be mates with. I think she's taken the workout stuff a bit far with her figure, but so long as she's happy, doesn't effect me!

Mia is adorable, and, well, Gorka...

Reactions: 43
I like her too. Down to earth. I think she has a great figure. She works hard for it and eats really well too including cakes and chocolate.

Reactions: 21
I think she's awesome. She does exercise a lot but I like how she puts and emphasis on strength and health rather than just weight loss

And so happy for her a Gorka! They're one of the few celeb couples who I think, if you took away social media and celebrity, they'd probably still be the same. And Mia is adorable 💗

I do hope she goes back to acting at some point though. I get why she wants to be at home more right now, but it's a shame she's not on the TV more often

Reactions: 23
I really like her and the whole family. I wasn't a fan when she was in Hollyoaks and did the lad mag thing, rolled my eyes when she did strictly and she completely won me over.

Love her IG, seems very down to earth, what you see is what you get. My kind of girl 👊

So glad this was a rave thread, I just spotted it on new posts and hoped I wasn't going to read nasty comments 😊

Reactions: 21
I think she comes across as a genuinely lovely person. She did use to never seem to disclose when people sent her stuff or it was ads but this seems to of improved lately.

Reactions: 9
I really like her too, she seems down to earth and has realistic attitudes about parenting, diet etc.
I agree though that she's not the greatest at declaring ads and gifted stuff

I like her as well. He workouts are really good and she sends a good message about reasons to exercise.

Reactions: 8
Big Gemma fan here, love her an Gorka both, one of the few insta stars stories I'll actually sit an watch rather than skipping on through. Seems a down to earth, genuine girl. Wee Mia is just an absolute cutie pie too. They come across as a lovely family.

Reactions: 12
It's so funny how I came across Gemma Atkinson, my boyfriend and I were having a conversation last year about which celebrity we'd be nervous to see in real life because we fancied them so much and his was Gemma A. I acted cool but felt so threatened as she is complete opposite looking to me, I'm dark haired, dark eyed. I stalked her Instagram to see what the big fuss was about... absolutely fell in love with her and became a big fan! She seems so down to earth, so genuine, really cares about animals! Absolutely love her, so glad there's a rave thread for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'll forever be mad with jealousy that she bagged Gorka but she comes across well, they are a lovely little family.

Reactions: 7
Weirdly I was watching her just now and come here to see if there was any sort of rave thread because I blummin love her. I think she’s just a really nice, normal down to earth girl (woman? I think I’m the same age as her) with a really good attitude towards family, friends, her pets and Mia.

I always liked her in Hollyoaks. I wish I had her motivation towards fitness though. She does inspire me!

Reactions: 12
Also a massive fan, I think she's ace. So 'normal' and like someone I'd be good mates with. A bit of a laugh, likes a drink every now and then, but seems to have strong family values, cute kid, good approach to health and isn't weird about diets etc. Her insta feed is one of my faves!

I also think she looks amazing, her workout routine is really working for her, and she clearly loves it. Setting a good example too, hard work, commitment.

I really like Gemma, she just seems an all round lovely person, i watch her stories and think she is the clear down the street not someone with over 1.5 million followers!
I also think the fact she often recommends her ex's business shows how much of a decent person she is and it made me sad to hear she didnt have the best stricly experience with a certain fellow celeb, but she got the best prize in the end!

Reactions: 8
I really like Gemma, she just seems an all round lovely person, i watch her stories and think she is the clear down the street not someone with over 1.5 million followers!
I also think the fact she often recommends her ex's business shows how much of a decent person she is and it made me sad to hear she didnt have the best stricly experience with a certain fellow celeb, but she got the best prize in the end!
On the subject of her giving credit to her ex and others who have helped her, it's very refreshing to see - I've noticed she often emphasises that she's just a person who loves fitness but isn't qualified, and points people in the direction of those who are when she's asked for advice, or makes sure she says what works for her might not be suitable for everyone. Certain ex-reality stars with their dodgy fitness plans should take note!

Reactions: 17