Gemma Atkinson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I too was so disappointed when I saw that the big announcement was an ITS range.
Gemma is very passionate about animals and the planet so I don’t understand her decision to collaborate with a fast fashion company.
The heavy make up and hair just didn’t seem like her. Although I don’t ordinarily think about the fact that she isn’t wearing make up in her stories because it’s just her being herself.
If she has managed to persuade them to do it ethically it would probably have been a complicated deal to make.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I too was so disappointed when I saw that the big announcement was an ITS range.
Gemma is very passionate about animals and the planet so I don’t understand her decision to collaborate with a fast fashion company.
The heavy make up and hair just didn’t seem like her. Although I don’t ordinarily think about the fact that she isn’t wearing make up in her stories because it’s just her being herself.
If she has managed to persuade them to do it ethically it would probably have been a complicated deal to make.
They won’t be done “ethically” or we would have heard about it by now.

Reactions: 8
I live Gemma, she’s a really genuine girl. I felt the ITS was away from her usual - she doesn’t need all the smoke & mirrors. But I guess a deals a deal?! I like her GA workout clothes but I don’t think the ITS will be as good quality. I hope she doesn’t stop her own brand

I live Gemma, she’s a really genuine girl. I felt the ITS was away from her usual - she doesn’t need all the smoke & mirrors. But I guess a deals a deal?! I like her GA workout clothes but I don’t think the ITS will be as good quality. I hope she doesn’t stop her own brand
I have a pair of her GA leggings and they are the best I've had, hoping she continues with those.

Reactions: 4
She bangs on about being an animal lover but eats eggs, cheese and now has a range with ITS who are an unethical fast fashion company.

Nah.

Reactions: 3
I hate that she’s gone with In The Style. It’s really disappointing. crappy z list celebrities churning out fast fashion that looks tit. Her range looks rubbish, she’s put out far better gym wear. Her own stuff. Why do this cheap tat?!

Reactions: 12
Don’t understand her ITS collab at all, she already has her own activewear brand. I’m a bit disappointed but still like her overall. Looks like Gorka is bringing out a range of fitness clothing too

Don’t understand her ITS collab at all, she already has her own activewear brand. I’m a bit disappointed but still like her overall. Looks like Gorka is bringing out a range of fitness clothing too
Not defending working with ITS, but just to play devils advocate, I'm guessing it was an opportunity to do a bigger range of sizes and design stuff from scratch - her own range is good quality, but it would just be a case of selecting wholesale designs and putting her branding on them. ITS obviously has £££ and a much bigger reach. Still a weird collab though! I do still really like her as she seems pretty sound in most respects

I suspect Gorka's hoodies might be out of my price range 😆

Reactions: 5
Not defending working with ITS, but just to play devils advocate, I'm guessing it was an opportunity to do a bigger range of sizes and design stuff from scratch - her own range is good quality, but it would just be a case of selecting wholesale designs and putting her branding on them. ITS obviously has £££ and a much bigger reach. Still a weird collab though! I do still really like her as she seems pretty sound in most respects

I suspect Gorka's hoodies might be out of my price range 😆
Design stuff from scratch 😂 that is not what happens with ITS at all. The “celebrity” doesn’t have much involvement at all. They pick the fabrics and that’s about it.

Reactions: 11
Ok, maybe not from scratch. Just meant not just picking garments wholesale that are also sold elsewhere
Which is not far off what ITS do. Everytime an 'influencer' collection comes out, it's near identical to the last person's, just in a different fabric. It's all bulk sweatshop tit. There is also no creative influence, she's literally doing what you say above, picking garments that have already been handed to her. She's the famous face of it to sell it, nothing else. She easily could have fought for bigger sizes without collaborating with ITS if that's important to her, but I think we can be realistic that she hasn't done this for any sort of ethical/moral consideration, or she wouldn't ever work with them.

Reactions: 10
Which is not far off what ITS do. Everytime an 'influencer' collection comes out, it's near identical to the last person's, just in a different fabric. It's all bulk sweatshop tit. There is also no creative influence, she's literally doing what you say above, picking garments that have already been handed to her. She's the famous face of it to sell it, nothing else. She easily could have fought for bigger sizes without collaborating with ITS if that's important to her, but I think we can be realistic that she hasn't done this for any sort of ethical/moral consideration, or she wouldn't ever work with them.
Ok, fair enough. Like I said before, not defending working with ITS, just playing devils advocate

Reactions: 4
She is the host of the whole series. I think she’s fine overall but dear god, who decided to make her sing. 😱🙈 She just shouts!

I love Gemma but that is one talent she does not have 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is the host of the whole series. I think she’s fine overall but dear god, who decided to make her sing. 😱🙈 She just shouts!

I love Gemma but that is one talent she does not have 😅
She shares hosting with the lovely Nigel and alternate episodes between him leading and her leading.

Currently watching with my toddler and she's just shouting, why would you ask her to sing? 🙈 So flat too.