Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
Anyone else out there rating Gemma? I can't find a thread for her.

I really like her, she comes across as someone I could be mates with. I think she's taken the workout stuff a bit far with her figure, but so long as she's happy, doesn't effect me!

Mia is adorable, and, well, Gorka...

Reactions: 43

JoJo76

VIP Member
I'll not have a bad word to say about her apart from her ITS contract. She is so down to earth and lovely in her Insta stories.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Bol85

VIP Member
I don’t like ITS but if you shop at ANY high street brand, you are buying clothes made by people in shit conditions. I don’t like the clothes she does with them nor how they make her look nothing like herself in the ads but I can’t say anything about the rest. I live in clothes from H&M, River Island, Primark, ASOS & my kids live in clothes from Asda & Sainsburys. All of which are fast, cheap fashion made by people in god awful conditions. I hate that I do, I wish I could do better but I can’t afford it. The only good thing I do do is not overconsume. I very rarely buy new clothes for myself & I get 90% of my kids clothes from Vinted.

I think it’s easy to take the high horse with stuff like this & fair play if you shop entirely ethically & sustainably but I suspect most people don’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Leftpeg9

Chatty Member
Watching her stories this morning where she’s up early, meal prepping for her jobs as she’s out early and not back til after work, has a washing on, by herself, Mia to get up and get to nursery….I just love her and sooooooo many ‘privileged’ influencers who need their hand held for everything or act so entitled could learn so much from her just living a normal bloody life with a lovely family

I honestly can’t rate her more 🙌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
I'm a massive fan of Gemma, love watching her stories with Mia, Norm and Ollie but I'm really disappointed that she's aligned herself with ITS..awful brand and the bloke that runs its is an awful human being .

Reactions: 27

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
I love Gemma and her little girl and dogs but the ITS is just so wrong for her. I don’t think she looks like herself at all here

2FF08379-ACF9-47A1-9D5A-6E862494A8E3.jpeg
2FF08379-ACF9-47A1-9D5A-6E862494A8E3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26

jackolantern

VIP Member
For me the worst part isn’t even the clothes. They’ve managed to make her look so chavvy and aggressive, not like herself at all. The makeup is VILE. Wtf were they all thinking?

Reactions: 24

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
Another reason I like her is because she just got on with it when Gorka was away for Strictly. I know she said she had her parents helping out but looking after Mia alone must have been tough for her, especially during lockdowns. I was so impressed she kept up her fitness routine and eating properly etc, I think loads of people would understandably sack it off but she didn't. She never complained or went on the beg for stuff like some zlebs would do.

Reactions: 23

LowCalCalzoneZone

VIP Member
I think she's awesome. She does exercise a lot but I like how she puts and emphasis on strength and health rather than just weight loss

And so happy for her a Gorka! They're one of the few celeb couples who I think, if you took away social media and celebrity, they'd probably still be the same. And Mia is adorable 💗

I do hope she goes back to acting at some point though. I get why she wants to be at home more right now, but it's a shame she's not on the TV more often

Reactions: 23

Bol85

VIP Member
I just don’t get how she brings herself to do it. She’s all about animal cruelty & using vegan makeup & being veggie. Apparently doesn’t give a shit about human sweatshops these clothes are made in. I’m not knocking anyone who shops cheap fashion, god knows I do, but I am aware of the horrendous conditions workers have to work in & I feel pretty guilty about it. I am trying to make some changes to my shopping habits. & not just workers conditions but also the affect on the planet.. the waste these fast fashion brands produce is astronomical.

I wouldn’t knock Gemma for wearing Primark for example but openly creating cheap, trashy clothing lines & promoting it clashes majorly with her brand to me. Maybe she cares more about animals 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Monkeybum

VIP Member
I really like her and the whole family. I wasn't a fan when she was in Hollyoaks and did the lad mag thing, rolled my eyes when she did strictly and she completely won me over.

Love her IG, seems very down to earth, what you see is what you get. My kind of girl 👊

So glad this was a rave thread, I just spotted it on new posts and hoped I wasn't going to read nasty comments 😊

YogaKitty444

I've a bit of a girl crush on Gemma. Won't deny it!
But like others, disappointed she's gone down ITS route. Her own range was great and wish she'd have grown that more instead.
And I agree that the ITS photos are awful. I saw some of her videos from getting ready for the shoot and the makeup was poor then. Coupled with ITS's photo touchups, it has changed her entire face!
I genuinely think she'd sell more just doing her own shot and makeup like she does day to day. She doesn't need 50 layers of slap to look good.

• Sick

Treesy19

VIP Member
I like her too. Down to earth. I think she has a great figure. She works hard for it and eats really well too including cakes and chocolate.

StrawberryTart

VIP Member
On the whole I like Gemma, but I can’t be doing with her holier than thou attitude about not having kids in the bed. I get the feeling Gorka didn’t want kids in the bed and she’s the one who has to enforce it. She bangs on about not judging anyone who does let kids in their bed but also a sly little dig about how someone else mentioned making a rod for your own back 🙄🙄 She keeps going on about how everyone needs a good nights sleep like it’s impossible with a child in the bed. I’ve had much better sleep the last few years with a child in my bed because I’m not getting up/down half a dozen times a night 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

You do you boo 😘

• Heart

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
On the whole I like Gemma, but I can’t be doing with her holier than thou attitude about not having kids in the bed. I get the feeling Gorka didn’t want kids in the bed and she’s the one who has to enforce it. She bangs on about not judging anyone who does let kids in their bed but also a sly little dig about how someone else mentioned making a rod for your own back 🙄🙄 She keeps going on about how everyone needs a good nights sleep like it’s impossible with a child in the bed. I’ve had much better sleep the last few years with a child in my bed because I’m not getting up/down half a dozen times a night 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

You do you boo 😘
Never commented on here before but when I saw your post regarding her holier than attitude to co sleeping I couldn't not add that I feel that sadly it does seem to sum her up generally but I can't find a thread to get to it off my chest.

I often think she has a holier than thou tone with most subjects its all very 'yeah so matter of factly I kinda just know it all from dogs to gym to home to keep ya man happy to raising kids no biggy but dont forget im dead humble'
like I know she has a deep voice and everything but honestly she dishes it out and sounds like a 50 year old mum with about thirty years of parenting experience .

Very passive aggressive, Gems way or the highway ....... please say she has thread I don't want to derail guys !

Last edited:
  • Heart

YogaKitty444

She looks gorgeous in the natural photo of her and Gorka in Spain with their tongues out. Absolutely stunning.

Whoever does her hair and makeup for the ITS shoots don't know her at all.
A good MUA and hairdresser will bring out the best in their subject. Not just do a standard Scouse Glam-up on everyone they deal with.

Her shoot photographs are always awful.
They look nothing like her and I genuinely think they make her look terrible!

• Heart

YogaKitty444

Her own range she did of Sportswear was pretty decent. I don't know if she even still does it, but I think she could have made a lot more money pushing that properly as a decent sportswear range for people who actually want to wear something good to train in. She never REALLY did any real advertising campaigns or anything for that range and now people look to her for fitness inspiration, she could make a killing on establishing a big brand with her name on rather than taking a cut from a cheap range with no longevity.

This ITS Collab is awful though.
They style hadn't been matched to size / shape, the colours aren't her, the cuts are bad.
I honestly think the ITS range make her look like a middle-aged, slightly overweight, frumpy woman getting ready to go on a rare night out and dance around a handbag. Which she CLEARLY isn't.
And the hair and makeup for the shoots are shocking. She looks great with a natural style makeup, or super glammed up.
This Essex Bird, caked on look is bad on her and I'm genuinely surprised her management has signed off on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20