Gemma Atkinson #5 #freetheMarquezone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lil Gems haha. Cracks me up whenever she mentions it on stories. So embarrassing. Who are the 7,000 people filling out the survey though!
The whole branding of it is so chavvy I can’t work out what the Lil is for. It makes it sound like it’s for kids or something. Says nothing about it being for gym goers or the likes.

She’d have been better off with something like Active Skin by Atkinson.

She says many of her survey people are asking for peri and menopause products - which will be giving her the rage, I’m not sure that’s the audience she was going for. No self respecting woman at the age of 40+ is going to buy products called Lil Gems

7000 ‘pick me’s’ out of 2 million followers if not a huge amount. And shows she hasn’t really captured a lot of her audiences attention with this half arsed scheme. Even with a decent conversion rate of 20% this is not going to be a huge business and I can see it going the same way as her in the style collab. In fact it sounds like a skin care version of that.

Sorry for the essay!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s ridiculous she’s launching this whole thing but all she actually has is a name. Now she’s done a survey she’ll actually go and pick some products to see with that label on so it’s hardly a passion of hers, she didn’t even know her target market or what they wanted!

Reactions: 11
Did she put a link to a survey on Instagram? I don’t follow her super closely (catch up on here) but I didn’t see it so good chance a lot of her followers didn’t. I’m late thirties, I know which skincare brands suit me and which don’t by now. I wouldn’t be trying a random one endorsed by a z lister who knows nothing about skincare.

Reactions: 6
Did she put a link to a survey on Instagram? I don’t follow her super closely (catch up on here) but I didn’t see it so good chance a lot of her followers didn’t. I’m late thirties, I know which skincare brands suit me and which don’t by now. I wouldn’t be trying a random one endorsed by a z lister who knows nothing about skincare.
Yes she did, you could also register your interest by sending her a DM with your email address and they would send the survey out.

Reactions: 2
It really annoys me as there are small businesses out there with actual decent products, run by people who know what they are doing and that can’t get a look in. She comes along to shill any old crap with not thought at all.

Reactions: 16
It really annoys me as there are small businesses out there with actual decent products, run by people who know what they are doing and that can’t get a look in. She comes along to shill any old crap with not thought at all.
Totally agree. I know somebody who makes their own creams, candles, bath products all natural and properly tested and it’s amazing. It’s people like Gemma who are willing to put their name to crap that spoil it for others. What I do is hampered by cheap import copies but because it’s ‘amazing’ according to some Instagammers then I don’t stand a chance. Sadly lots of sheep clamber for it!

Reactions: 9
And unfortunately looking at the comments on her posts, she has a lot of sheep who find her so iNsPiRaTiOnAl 🙄

Reactions: 7
I’m just catching up on their programme. The one where gorkas parents meet up with them. “I miss your mum and I don’t even…..” like her Gemma? Maybe she doesn’t like you either. Her body language said as much

• Wow
Reactions: 2