Gemma Atkinson #5 #freetheMarquezone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, each to their own but imagine having a child free Saturday night/Sunday morning and doing a 5k morning run

Reactions: 24
What a crappy thing to do. Poor Mia especially. Your kids are only young for such a short amount of time, he’s at home and they’ve actually sent them away for the night and half of today. It’s not like he’s working etc. Super sad. And part of me is pissed off because even my ex who can be such a selfish person was up and off with our son today, making their day together special. Feel very sad for Mia.
This. Says it all that on Father's Day of all days, he appears to choose to wake up in a child free house.

Reactions: 12
Can’t believe they’ve shunted out the kids on Father’s Day of all days! Didn’t even do anything worthwhile during their kid free time either. Absolute pair of morons! 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Has he still not seen his kids for Father’s Day yet? What a bloody shame for them

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I don't think little G is properly bonded with T, he isn't the same with him as he was with Mia.

Reactions: 13
I don't think little G is properly bonded with T, he isn't the same with him as he was with Mia.
To be honest, it wouldn’t be a huge surprise. He’s barely been home since he was born! T was what, 2 months old when he was off doing Strictly & he barely seemed to go home during that time. Than all the tours kicked off in January..!

Reactions: 12
They probably got shot of the kids to try and work on the relationship. Seems it is pretty dead in the water.

Reactions: 8
To be honest, it wouldn’t be a huge surprise. He’s barely been home since he was born! T was what, 2 months old when he was off doing Strictly & he barely seemed to go home during that time. Than all the tours kicked off in January..!
I’m sure the boy barely knows who he is. It’s really sad. I do appreciate that Gorka needs to work away a lot due to his dancing career but he could have travelled home on his days off and Gemma could have travelled with the kids to see him at weekends. He only been home a couple of weeks and the kids are farmed out on Father’s Day so mum and dad can hang out in their home gym? Poor kids deserve better.

Reactions: 19
They probably got shot of the kids to try and work on the relationship. Seems it is pretty dead in the water.
Agree. I thought that when they had a 'spontaneois' night away a few months back. IIRC her mother offered last minute to have the kids. Does make me wonder whether her family are rallying around because all is not well. Equally may be nothing. WFK.

Reactions: 4
You would think that would hammer home the need/want for your children to build a relationship/bond with their father knowing how short life is.

I’m shook at farming kids off on Father’s Day. Wowzers.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Isn't it Little Gorka's first father's day as a dad of 2 as well? I know Trio won't know what's going on, but Mia definitely will.

Reactions: 5
he's definitely trying to push her with all the jogging and extreme exercise, I think he wants her back to the size she was 20 years ago and it won't happen, she's nearly 40 and facing the middle age spread

Reactions: 5
he's definitely trying to push her with all the jogging and extreme exercise, I think he wants her back to the size she was 20 years ago and it won't happen, she's nearly 40 and facing the middle age spread
He has probably got her in training for some celebrity fitness crossfit style reality programme 🙄

Reactions: 3