Gemma Atkinson #5 #freetheMarquezone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is Little Gemz? Seems like the most bizarre business concept- everyone is to fill out surveys and do her market research for her? Dodgy websites, missing emails, sign ups taken from DMs (GDPR 🤔) all sounds a bit half arsed

Reactions: 14
Little Gemz is a truly shocking name. It sounds like something aimed at teens in the 1990s. Anyone using a Z instead of an S at nearly 40 needs to have a long hard look at themselves too 🥴 She might do quite an interesting range but she really needed to have had someone stop her & say, no. We aren’t selling stick on jewellery!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What is Lil Gems then? Is it cosmetics for kids? Can’t be arsed looking it up 😆

Reactions: 4
All I can think of is the little Gem bus company that was around in Manchester during the 80’s
IMG_2880.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
At least she is getting runners for the floor now so the dogs can walk on it and not hurt themselves

Reactions: 3
So the dog wanted a dummy and just decided to jump up at the pram? She says it so casually, as if that’s normal. I’m assuming Tiago wasn’t in it, but he could just as easily have been. It’s becoming more and more obvious that they aren’t safe to be around the children. Her natural reaction is to cage the kids 😔. They are truly gorgeous dogs, but there’s clearly a problem now they’re so old.

Reactions: 10
So the dog wanted a dummy and just decided to jump up at the pram? She says it so casually, as if that’s normal. I’m assuming Tiago wasn’t in it, but he could just as easily have been. It’s becoming more and more obvious that they aren’t safe to be around the children. Her natural reaction is to cage the kids 😔. They are truly gorgeous dogs, but there’s clearly a problem now they’re so old.
Absolutely! They are properly lovely dogs that are clearly well cared for, but she has allowed the dummy stealing as we've seen from Mia.
Old dogs can be taught new tricks, so rather than just take the dummy away from the dog after it's nicked it, and lick it clean before giving it back to the kid like she has before (🤢), why not teach the dogs some boundaries rather than imprison Trivago?

Mia wasn't put in kiddy prison, so I stand by what I've said before and that a near miss or accident has happened.. despite her protestations.

As for buying runners for them now they're old... good! That's great ownership!
Why though say that you need safe flooring and an extension for the kids,?
Why not buy runners so your toddler can move around?
Oh yeh, cos her excuse is bollocks! Mia had the same flooring and was fine, so we're back to Tio being in prison because the dogs are old and snappy

Reactions: 12
Were the kids sent away last night? So after so many months away he's also waking up on Father's Day without them, on a rare day he's actually home?!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
time to themselves yet spent last night and this morning in the gym.

they just seem like mates to me, this is not a normal relationship.

Reactions: 17
time to themselves yet spent last night and this morning in the gym.

they just seem like mates to me, this is not a normal relationship.
Proper sad that they had a night to themselves and they spent it in the gym 🤣🤣

Reactions: 16
Who am I to judge, I spent my Saturday evening alone eating crisps on the sofa but I don’t envy their lifestyle at all. It just looks so boring and regimented.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He’s got his priorities all wrong even on Father’s Day. What a selfish pair of idiots! Poor Mia is probably dying to give him the card she made for him at school.

Reactions: 22
Spanish people are normally very family orientated, loving, passionate and marry very quick.

Something's a miss, I honestly think he's not in love with Gemma

Reactions: 12
What a crappy thing to do. Poor Mia especially. Your kids are only young for such a short amount of time, he’s at home and they’ve actually sent them away for the night and half of today. It’s not like he’s working etc. Super sad. And part of me is pissed off because even my ex who can be such a selfish person was up and off with our son today, making their day together special. Feel very sad for Mia.

Reactions: 14