Gemma Atkinson #5 #freetheMarquezone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the dog not able to walk now because he slipped on the shiny floors?

Reactions: 3
Is the dog not able to walk now because he slipped on the shiny floors?
Yeah he jumped up at the pram to try and take a dummy and his legs skidded out from underneath him. Presumably the brake wasn’t on the wheels so it moved and his legs went in the opposite direction

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Is she using her dad's death for an ad for private healthcare now? JFC what has she become?!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Is she using her dad's death for an ad for private healthcare now? JFC what has she become?!
That really is gross… she should be advising people to go to A&E if they have severe chest pains. that would be more life saving imho!!

Reactions: 10
I missed the dog story is he ill or just in pain from his injury
I'd understood it's pain from slipping on the floors the other day. He had a bad fall and couldn't move afterwards. Now she has to lift him up so he can walk

• Sad
Reactions: 2
who says she needs a 5am ice bath? can't she skip a day? or has she to prove it online for her toyboy🤔

Reactions: 4
Hasn’t Gorka just got back?! Why the hell is he away again?! I feel quite sorry for Mia. I do generally think Gemma is a good mum. May not agree with exactly how she chooses to parent sometimes but she is the one who has bent her career around being at home for her kids as much as possible & providing them with a stable home life. Gorka just wanders in & out as he seems to feel like & as suits his career. How often does Mia see him per year?! Doesn’t seem like much. He’s been home, what, two weeks? Would it have harmed his career in any way to say I’ve not been home for 2/3 months, I’ll be taking a break & staying at home with my family, no interruptions for a few weeks. 🙄

Reactions: 24
I really think Gorka should give up SCD after either this year or next to have more time with the family. You can only make a living for so long as a dancer (next year he's 35), and it would give the kids more stability. especially as Tio might not be as aware now, but in a couple of years will notice if his dad is constantly gone.

Reactions: 10
I really think Gorka should give up SCD after either this year or next to have more time with the family. You can only make a living for so long as a dancer (next year he's 35), and it would give the kids more stability. especially as Tio might not be as aware now, but in a couple of years will notice if his dad is constantly gone.
BIB is exactly why he won’t give it up without being pushed

Reactions: 5
He will never quit though, as it's the only reason the relationship has lasted ( so far) because he can escape.

He posted today or yesterday, "always time for the gym" but certainly no time to visit his kids and G while away yet others still manage.

• Sad
Reactions: 15