Gemma Atkinson #5 #freetheMarquezone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And also spoke that shed written a card to Mia from Norman that she would receive today, that’s the kind of thing that should be kept private in my mind

Reactions: 5
And also spoke that shed written a card to Mia from Norman that she would receive today, that’s the kind of thing that should be kept private in my mind
I agree with you that that did feel like it should have been a private moment. I must admit, I’m really not a fan of Gemma but I was welling up watching her in that story seeing how she was trying so hard to hold it together.. Grief is such a strange thing; we don’t want to talk about it but when we do, it’s so cathartic & can often help others.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I agree with you that that did feel like it should have been a private moment. I must admit, I’m really not a fan of Gemma but I was welling up watching her in that story seeing how she was trying so hard to hold it together.. Grief is such a strange thing; we don’t want to talk about it but when we do, it’s so cathartic & can often help others.
Gemma & Mia have just had me in floods of tears 💔 people often don't say anything for fear of saying the wrong thing but she is right when she says talking about it helps (well iny experience it does ❤)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Agree to disagree on this one. I think she’s been respectful of Mia’s reaction/grief. I personally don’t see any harm talking about techniques you are using to help your child through grief. It may help others navigate the same horrible path. Today is the first time we’ve seen Mia since he died & she’s shown her while not upset & while she seemed cheerful. I’d be saying something entirely different if she had shown her crying or tearful!

But anyways ..

Her other dog isn’t looking in the greatest shape bless him. I hope he keeps going for a while longer!! 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Olivia Bowen has just had to have one of her dogs PTS 😢 It’s totally devastating losing a pet, most of us have had first hand experience I’m sure. What I can’t get my head round is the need to share so much to a bunch of strangers on Instagram. When I lost my last pet, I couldn’t function let alone look for attention on social media. Olivia has asked people on her post, for advise about how to help the dog she still has, to cope with losing his buddy. Personally I thought why is she not asking a professional or even Google and said on her thread, maybe it was a cynical way to help with her ig engagement because she is a person, who seems to be totally reliant on Instagram. I thought afterwards, was I being harsh but by the end of yesterday she’d posted 20 stories about it, which to me personally I thought was way too much. I don’t like Olivia and I don’t particularly like Gemma but can sympathise with them both for their losses. It’s just the difference in the way two people have handled a very similar situation speaks volumes. I felt Gemma’s post was very heartfelt and actually brought me to tears. Olivias was sad until the last paragraph when she starts asking for advice and then it just seemed a bit crass.
As I said I’m not raving about Gemma before anyone comes for me 😂 I think she shares far too much online but can sympathise because she’s clearly devastated by Normans passing.

Reactions: 7
Olivia Bowen has just had to have one of her dogs PTS 😢 It’s totally devastating losing a pet, most of us have had first hand experience I’m sure. What I can’t get my head round is the need to share so much to a bunch of strangers on Instagram. When I lost my last pet, I couldn’t function let alone look for attention on social media. Olivia has asked people on her post, for advise about how to help the dog she still has, to cope with losing his buddy. Personally I thought why is she not asking a professional or even Google and said on her thread, maybe it was a cynical way to help with her ig engagement because she is a person, who seems to be totally reliant on Instagram. I thought afterwards, was I being harsh but by the end of yesterday she’d posted 20 stories about it, which to me personally I thought was way too much. I don’t like Olivia and I don’t particularly like Gemma but can sympathise with them both for their losses. It’s just the difference in the way two people have handled a very similar situation speaks volumes. I felt Gemma’s post was very heartfelt and actually brought me to tears. Olivias was sad until the last paragraph when she starts asking for advice and then it just seemed a bit crass.
As I said I’m not raving about Gemma before anyone comes for me 😂 I think she shares far too much online but can sympathise because she’s clearly devastated by Normans passing.
I don’t follow, or know who Olivia is but sounds like she’s wanting it given for free rather than keeping it private and using google and paying for it. When we lost our pooch I messaged family/friends and that was it. I did share a post that had been on a charity page about the dog and that was the only thing I did and it was self-explanatory. It’s the same as losing family members and hospital care. Nobody knows expect for close pals and family. It’s all for attention and free things

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She shouldn't be showing/using Mia to strangers online whether Norman died or not
Exactly this. If Gemma wants to share her personal grief then that’s her choice. But I don’t think at 5 years old you can make that decision. I just can’t picture a scene where one of my kids are upset or even discussing a death and I as their Mother grab my phone and video it to show to 1 million strangers on the internet.

I wonder as a younger girl when Gemma lost her father and looked for comfort while grieving how she would’ve felt if her family member started recording how she was reacting and documenting how they were dealing with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Reminds me when she had the camera in Mia's face in the dog shelter for content and the poor girl was petrified, it's a total invasion of privacy.

Reactions: 4
Reminds me when she had the camera in Mia's face in the dog shelter for content and the poor girl was petrified, it's a total invasion of privacy.
Or when they kept reposting her with no top on at the beach and got angry because Instagram removed them.

Sad day when an online platform tries to protect your daughter more than you do.

Gemma would do well to remember that given her lads mag past that’s where some of her followers come from

Reactions: 6
Exactly this. If Gemma wants to share her personal grief then that’s her choice. But I don’t think at 5 years old you can make that decision. I just can’t picture a scene where one of my kids are upset or even discussing a death and I as their Mother grab my phone and video it to show to 1 million strangers on the internet.

I wonder as a younger girl when Gemma lost her father and looked for comfort while grieving how she would’ve felt if her family member started recording how she was reacting and documenting how they were dealing with it.
Exactly this.
There's an Irish would-be influencer who has her phone permanently in her small child's face, and it's awful imo, that these women won't take a moment to consider what they are doing to their children.

The family suffered a very sad bereavement, earlier this year. I think if the woman in question finds it helps to share her thoughts and feelings on it, go for it. But she is exploiting her small child instead - the child is made to perform more or less, on a daily basis.

Like Mia, the child is way too young to understand and certainly in no position to give consent. And who knows what sort of perverts are saving the kids images too. 😡

They got Mia a karaoke/microphone thing for her birthday, no doubt she will get made perform to the camera for strangers and goodness knows who else online

Reactions: 2
Gemma sharing to all the stranger's and perverts her daughter in her pyjamas dancing in what should be a private place ( her bedroom) saying it's her birthday.

That's them away to get her presents ( must have only had the "prop" karaoke thing bought)...leaving it a bit late are they not. Bet the protein powders ect are neve left till last minute.

Wtf, why are they going out on Mia's birthday to buy her presents🤯🤯🤯 surely any parent has them ready to open on birthday morning. How bleeping odd are they. How miserable and pissed off does mini Gorka look😳😳😳
---
On my daughter's birthday, we have the kitchen table with a tablecloth on, cups plates and party poppers, balloons on the table and of course a party cannon. Then a cake and her presents on the table too, what are they doing😑😑😑

Reactions: 16
He looks raging. is it Mias birthday today and they are only just going for gifts? it's not like they have to wait for payday there's no excuse!!

Reactions: 6