Gemma Atkinson #5 #freetheMarquezone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must hold phone as far as possible so you can all see my body as I walk.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The whole branding of it is so chavvy I can’t work out what the Lil is for. It makes it sound like it’s for kids or something. Says nothing about it being for gym goers or the likes.

She’d have been better off with something like Active Skin by Atkinson.

She says many of her survey people are asking for peri and menopause products - which will be giving her the rage, I’m not sure that’s the audience she was going for. No self respecting woman at the age of 40+ is going to buy products called Lil Gems

7000 ‘pick me’s’ out of 2 million followers if not a huge amount. And shows she hasn’t really captured a lot of her audiences attention with this half arsed scheme. Even with a decent conversion rate of 20% this is not going to be a huge business and I can see it going the same way as her in the style collab. In fact it sounds like a skin care version of that.

Sorry for the essay!
This is literally a great suggestion and very simply shows who the range is aimed at. I can't believe Gemma and whoever sat round a table brainstorming names and decided to go ahead with Lil Gems. It's like on the Apprentice when they have to come up with a brand name and the end result has no relationship with the actual end product or target market.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Must hold phone as far as possible so you can all see my body as I walk.
She looked like she was waddling a bit, I wonder if she’s hurt her back while doing weights, she didn’t look comfortable

Reactions: 1
This is literally a great suggestion and very simply shows who the range is aimed at. I can't believe Gemma and whoever sat round a table brainstorming names and decided to go ahead with Lil Gems. It's like on the Apprentice when they have to come up with a brand name and the end result has no relationship with the actual end product or target market.
This! As someone who would fit into the peri menopausal group, I definitely wouldn't buy anything with such a naff name. It sounds like a name for a kids brand.

Also agree it doesn't fit with the manic gym sessions persona we all see. Something more active/exercise branded would make more sense.

Reactions: 7
So what has happened that she isn't sharing with us all, she normally tells everything.

Reactions: 3
I think something with Gorka given the whole family on doorstep greeting thing when she got home, look at us we're all FINE.

Reactions: 8
So she's done a survey to see what people want and now a focus group to come up with product ideas. Is she doing any of the work on 'her' new brand herself?!

Reactions: 10
So she's done a survey to see what people want and now a focus group to come up with product ideas. Is she doing any of the work on 'her' new brand herself?!
She doesn’t sound very invested or passionate about this product, does she?

Reactions: 4
I’ve not been on this thread for ages gave up on her insta is it skincare she is doing?! What is Lil gems? Sounds like sweets

Reactions: 3
If she's had a focus group for Lil Gems they will of 100% gone in on that name because its screams low end or children's product but obviously she'll say the group were all experts who reckon its the best name they've ever heard of 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm surprised with the elderly dogs mobility issues she hasn't bought large rugs to cover the tiled floors.

Reactions: 4
I'm surprised with the elderly dogs mobility issues she hasn't bought large rugs to cover the tiled floors.
She did say the other day she has ordered three I think it was
---
I’ve not been on this thread for ages gave up on her insta is it skincare she is doing?! What is Lil gems? Sounds like sweets
Yes it’s a skincare range but all she has is the name. She’s been sending surveys out to people to see what they want and is now following up with a couple of focus groups to decide what it is actually does and packaging etc

Reactions: 1