Gemma Atkinson #5 #freetheMarquezone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get that some couples do enjoy working out together and could be a nice part of a ‘date night’ however this seemed like Gorka would be working out and running regardless of what else was going on - that’s why they ran different distances.
So it’s either extremely selfish on his part, or concerning that he is so addicted to working out, because he can’t flex his routine to accommodate his partner or family.
(wonder if he was there when Gemma visited the cemetery or if he gave her support and comfort following).

Reactions: 10
I get that some couples do enjoy working out together and could be a nice part of a ‘date night’ however this seemed like Gorka would be working out and running regardless of what else was going on - that’s why they ran different distances.
So it’s either extremely selfish on his part, or concerning that he is so addicted to working out, because he can’t flex his routine to accommodate his partner or family.
(wonder if he was there when Gemma visited the cemetery or if he gave her support and comfort following).
Didn’t look like he was there when she was filming in the car. Probs too busy lifting weights

Reactions: 8
Imagine coming 5th hahaha when the likes of Kerry Katona being a winner, embarrassing
I think Christopher Biggons won it her year. That year also had the likes of Katie Hopkins, Janice Dickinson so probably why she’s not remembered 😆

Reactions: 5
I think Christopher Biggons won it her year. That year also had the likes of Katie Hopkins, Janice Dickinson so probably why she’s not remembered 😆
I seriously didn’t remember she’d been in the jungle! Just remember her in Strictly!

Reactions: 3
I think she’d do loads better now. Back then, she was famous for Hollyoaks (teen crowd) & getting her boobs out. That was about it. She’s got a far better reach now & her whole stick with exercise & endurance would do her well. She wouldn’t eat the animals though. TBF, I’d lie & say I was veggie before going on I’m A Celeb. I could do it all except the eating & drinking challenges!

Reactions: 6
You can just imagine the scene.

Gorka: Ah Gemma the Instagram people are saying the squirrel is a rat of the trees

Gemma (stops deadlifting Gorka): Wah giz that phone Gorks (burp,fart) I’ll tell them, I can feed them, no way a squirrel or rat would have a go at me, I’m well ‘ard, stronger than me own BO I am (picks boiled egg remains other teeth)
Best read all day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
National reality tv awards? Never heard of it?! Yet another pointless awards bash for Z listers to give themselves a big pat on the back 🙄

Reactions: 11
Lil Gems haha. Cracks me up whenever she mentions it on stories. So embarrassing. Who are the 7,000 people filling out the survey though!

Reactions: 3