Gemma Atkinson #4 She's not bothered, it's All Fine! She has an expert at the end of the line

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Squirrel's are full of disease and I wouldn't be encouraging them into our garden
---
*that's her got 3 now 🙄
I feed four in my garden, it’s really therapeutic for me. I have cats and all the neighbours do and all are miraculously still alive.

You would pick holes in a fishing net.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I’m catching up on the show, really sad to see how disinterested Gorka appears. If this is on camera, what is he like behind doors. I understand he’s tired from travel, but even so.

Gemma can annoy me for a few reasons, but she seems to be very patient.

Reactions: 17
So they went to Spain to see Gorka’s family purely to film their crappy little tv show- no wonder his parents looked so annoyed & disinterested ( remember when their pics were posted briefly & deleted). They’re literally no better than all the other grotesque z listers monetising their kids.

Reactions: 10
I saw the programme blurb there and the cameras followed them to Spain so trivago could meet the grandparents - isn’t that just a bit intrusive? 😔 would they have even gone if it wasn’t for the programme?
They only live in Spain not exactly that far yet it’s taken this long to visit them. Can the parents not fly or drive over to see their grand children
---
I think she has a rave thread!

To be honest no - when my kids were young we’d be out doing stuff daily, new experiences even just walks etc swim classes, music class for interacting with other kids and mums for me.

I’d have friends round. I wouldn’t be sitting on Amazon buying pressies for the garden vermin and then eye bleeping my abs in the camera and in socials while my kid spends most of his waking time in a baby jail because the aesthetics of the house is more important than actually a house that they can explore safely. I also wouldn’t be trying to get pregnant when my partner was going to be away so much in the months/year following if I was unable to leave the house without him
She doesn’t seem to do much.except go to the gym next door.. good job Nanny is there to take Mia to things

Reactions: 5
I get the feeling his parents don’t like their sons choice in partner. Even at that though you’d think they’d make an effort to see their grandchildren more often?

Mia’s Spanish hasn’t really progressed either, but then little G is never there to learn her? Maybe Gem can get the experts in to help?

Reactions: 4
G&G think they're the best at everything yet their school age daughter doesn't speak Spanish, It's shameful.

I've said before in here, Pakistani, Indian ect kids speak both languages by the time they are around 2, I have witnessed it with our local corner shop family.
---
And Gorkas parents are just random stoogies to the kids because no effort has been made to get her to communicate with her grandparents.
---
Gym 👍
Sauna 👍
Cleaner 👍
gardener 👍
"stylist"👍
Spanish tutor 👎

Last edited:
G&G think they're the best at everything yet their school age daughter doesn't speak Spanish, It's shameful.

I've said before in here, Pakistani, Indian ect kids speak both languages by the time they are around 2, I have witnessed it with our local corner shop family.
---
And Gorkas parents are just random stoogies to the kids because no effort has been made to get her to communicate with her grandparents.
---
Gym 👍
Sauna 👍
Cleaner 👍
gardener 👍
"stylist"👍
Spanish tutor 👎
My son's schools have lots of children whose language at home is not English. But they speak their mother tongue and English perfectly. It's amazing to see and it's a bloody shame they've stolen this chance from Mia.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
My son's schools have lots of children whose language at home is not English. But they speak their mother tongue and English perfectly. It's amazing to see and it's a bloody shame they've stolen this chance from Mia.
Agree! What an amazing opportunity they had with Mia. Let’s hope Tio doesn’t miss out.

They need their dad there talking to them all the time and learning them. But little G has other ideas…

Reactions: 6
I don't care much about what Gemma gets up to, but I do find the dynamic with Gorka to be outright odd, as is the distant relationship between the kids/Gemma and his parents. Something seemed to have changed after Thiago was born. I still remember that interview with both of them at some event not long after Gorka was eliminated from Strictly and his body language was some of the worst I'd ever seen. Add in that his parents have next to no involvement in their grandchildren's lives and it's all a bit sad.

Reactions: 19
I don't care much about what Gemma gets up to, but I do find the dynamic with Gorka to be outright odd, as is the distant relationship between the kids/Gemma and his parents. Something seemed to have changed after Thiago was born. I still remember that interview with both of them at some event not long after Gorka was eliminated from Strictly and his body language was some of the worst I'd ever seen. Add in that his parents have next to no involvement in their grandchildren's lives and it's all a bit sad.
I remember this. He looked angry, tired or bored

I seen a change in Gemma after Tio was born as well.

Little G ain’t happy and I don’t think he wants to be there.

Wouldn’t be surprised if there was a break up announcement in the not too distant future!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I think it was on last week's episode, a video call between Gorka/Mia and the grandmother in Spain. All seemed a little awkward I thought and then Gemma wading in saying oh I understand Spanish 🙄

Reactions: 3
I think it was on last week's episode, a video call between Gorka/Mia and the grandmother in Spain. All seemed a little awkward I thought and then Gemma wading in saying oh I understand Spanish 🙄
I’ve only watched one episode, it all just seems so contrived and put on. God knows how they got another series!

Why doesn’t she go to Tio when he wakes up? In a rush but has time to finish her coffee. It looked like Mia could easily fall as she was trying to climb into the cot from a rocking chair 🤯

Reactions: 7
Why doesn’t she go to Tio when he wakes up? In a rush but has time to finish her coffee. It looked like Mia could easily fall as she was trying to climb into the cot from a rocking chair 🤯
To busy filming her bra strap and legs for her toyboy that's probably looking elsewhere anyway

On the show there was a few times Gorka asked Mia to say things in Spanish and she just wouldn’t

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.