Gemma Atkinson #4 She's not bothered, it's All Fine! She has an expert at the end of the line

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the way when she found the keys, she said 'I've got an angel keyring on there!'

I mean, was it the angel keyring Gemma, or just that you didn't check the bag properly before? 😂
bleeping idiot, she’d be better with an air tag and an angel

Reactions: 4
I saw the programme blurb there and the cameras followed them to Spain so trivago could meet the grandparents - isn’t that just a bit intrusive? 😔 would they have even gone if it wasn’t for the programme?

Reactions: 8
Gorka isn't a family man..

he's a part-time (even less than that tbh) father and boyfriend

Reactions: 19
Was at the strictly pro tour Sat. Him and Neil were doing inane chit chat about their kids, but at one point he was generally so shocked that Neil’s kid could crawl. He seemed so out of touch with it all, and confused that Neil had actually seen his kid. 😂

Reactions: 15
Was at the strictly pro tour Sat. Him and Neil were doing inane chit chat about their kids, but at one point he was generally so shocked that Neil’s kid could crawl. He seemed so out of touch with it all, and confused that Neil had actually seen his kid. 😂
Yes! When I saw them a few weeks back he also said about endless bottles and nappy changes. He isn’t present in any way shape or form. When he is there he looks like a visitor popping in to see the kids. He has more affection for the home gym. For all of Gemma’s annoying traits she does the lions share.

Reactions: 18
I do feel for those kids barely seeing their Dad. Neil’s partner seems to travel to see him on tour regularly. I get it that it might be harder for Gemma with 2 kids and work commitments but Gorka seems to spend his spare time running rather than trying to spend time with his kids.

Reactions: 18
Yes! When I saw them a few weeks back he also said about endless bottles and nappy changes. He isn’t present in any way shape or form. When he is there he looks like a visitor popping in to see the kids. He has more affection for the home gym. For all of Gemma’s annoying traits she does the lions share.
In all honesty I think she likes it like that though. We all know she is capable of anything, two kiddies, doddle for our Gemma.

Reactions: 4
Whilst I obviously defer to Gemma's expertise in all things including parenting, personally I would find that set up extremely bloody hard. He'll be back for a month and then off to do the strictly professional dances and then the main show right up until Christmas. If last year is anything to go by, he'll inexplicably stay there even if he and his partner are knocked out. A few weeks and days here and there every few months, doesn't strike me as an ideal relationship or parenting set up.

But then I used to get pissed off with my husband when he was an hour or so later home from work so perhaps it's not for me to judge! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe it's being separated most of the time that's keeping them together.

No way little G could hack being home full-time and I get the impression he hates the dog's too.

Reactions: 16
Whilst I obviously defer to Gemma's expertise in all things including parenting, personally I would find that set up extremely bloody hard. He'll be back for a month and then off to do the strictly professional dances and then the main show right up until Christmas. If last year is anything to go by, he'll inexplicably stay there even if he and his partner are knocked out. A few weeks and days here and there every few months, doesn't strike me as an ideal relationship or parenting set up.

But then I used to get pissed off with my husband when he was an hour or so later home from work so perhaps it's not for me to judge! 🤣
My husband is military. As much as I miss him and love it when he is home safe, he messes up my routine, actually find it easier when he is away 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why in her show did she feed the baby in the pram and put a Muslin over his face?
They were at home. Could she not have got him out of the pram to feed him and given him a cuddle?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Squirrel's are full of disease and I wouldn't be encouraging them into our garden
---
*that's her got 3 now 🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.