Gemma Atkinson #4 She's not bothered, it's All Fine! She has an expert at the end of the line

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought her boobs were real.

Edit

They look quite fake in some photos. They all did the lads mag in Hollyoaks. Remember the calendars lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To be honest I’d put animals above kids too, and that’s why I’m not a parent 🤣

I know this isn’t a rave thread, but she has got a great body! And you call her boring, but in reality how many of us have lives similar where we spend a lot of time in the house with only ourselves for company 🤷🏻‍♀️

I do think that her and Gorka have a very ‘convenient’ relationship, I’m definitely team Gemma and not team Gorka. I work for a Spanish company, and none of the Spanish act like he does, so it’s not even a cultural thing!
I think she has a rave thread!

To be honest no - when my kids were young we’d be out doing stuff daily, new experiences even just walks etc swim classes, music class for interacting with other kids and mums for me.

I’d have friends round. I wouldn’t be sitting on Amazon buying pressies for the garden vermin and then eye bleeping my abs in the camera and in socials while my kid spends most of his waking time in a baby jail because the aesthetics of the house is more important than actually a house that they can explore safely. I also wouldn’t be trying to get pregnant when my partner was going to be away so much in the months/year following if I was unable to leave the house without him

• Heart
Reactions: 28

I know this isn’t a rave thread, but she has got a great body! And you call her boring, but in reality how many of us have lives similar where we spend a lot of time in the house with only ourselves for company 🤷🏻‍♀️

I do think that her and Gorka have a very ‘convenient’ relationship, I’m definitely team Gemma and not team Gorka. I work for a Spanish company, and none of the Spanish act like he does, so it’s not even a cultural thing!
She’s got a great body because she spends so much time in the gym just expecting the kids to entertain themselves or, bizarrely, watch her workouts. I’d have a great body as well if I prioritised working out over taking my kids out to actual kid friendly places.

Reactions: 27

People call her boring because of the repetitive content.

Reactions: 12
That’s an awful picture of Carley Stenson. The expression on her face
They both look silly but if I were Carley I'd have been really annoyed that they used that shot! She was quite pretty (haven't seen her in years, I'm sure she still is!)

Reactions: 8

With young kids, I'm out every day. Unless someone is unwell, we go out every day without fail. Doesn't have to be expensive, just a trip to the park or a cycle ride.

Reactions: 16
Oh she is as well - I remember seeing her in the audience when he did strictly! Divine creature. Boring as duck but what a dancer and so hot!
She went out with the guy that played Calvin in Hollyoaks too so shes had some hunks. Think he cheated on her though. She seems happy with Danny though

Reactions: 10
Call me old fashioned but if I was tracing my steps looking for dropped keys, I’d be focused on the ground beneath me not looking at myself in stories and even bothering to upload them?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is just such a hypocrite, that last clip she’s shared about money not being the main thing?! Well why on earth is she constantly pimping out her kids privacy on insta if it isn’t for the money?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She is just such a hypocrite, that last clip she’s shared about money not being the main thing?! Well why on earth is she constantly pimping out her kids privacy on insta if it isn’t for the money?
Yip, pimping out her kids and their home for dosh

Reactions: 5
It's the way when she found the keys, she said 'I've got an angel keyring on there!'

I mean, was it the angel keyring Gemma, or just that you didn't check the bag properly before? 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.