Gemma Atkinson #4 She's not bothered, it's All Fine! She has an expert at the end of the line

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she for real? Getting the kids out with their buckets and spades and hands to pay down the mole hills? She does know they’re quite well know for transmitting lots of diseases such as rabies etc?

Someone needs to unplug her internet….!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did people really message her to tell her to poison them though? Im not her biggest fan but surely anyone that follows her knows she's a huge animal fan so wouldn't even consider it. Right down to crying over that bloody squirrel!

Reactions: 4
Did people really message her to tell her to poison them though? Im not her biggest fan but surely anyone that follows her knows she's a huge animal fan so wouldn't even consider it. Right down to crying over that bloody squirrel!
The squirrel that wasn’t even dead 😂

I’m pretty sure nobody messaged her that, it was just an excuse for her to blether on a load of shite and again try to prove that she’s better than everyone 🥱

Reactions: 12
The daily Freddie updates and now the moles...dull! Boring! Grow up! Bet the mole will be called Malcolm.

Reactions: 11
awww the wee man's got new high heel gutties
Screenshot_20240524-132414.png

---
* sorry just realised they're for her. Fs she's going to be like He Man in them

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why would you wear brand new trainers the day of a race, surely you’d have to break them in?

Reactions: 21
That video she share of her and the Emmerdale ladies doing ABBA is shocking. She looks so awkward and clumsy, not a graceful bone in her body. The other 2 2 at least seem fairly relaxed and getting into it. And on the other clip that poor child and his highchair are behind bars again. Def putting the dogs needs ahead of the child’s. I feel mean “picking on her”, but she’s so bloody self righteous all the time it’s grating, and yet she is so far from perfect it’s laughable

Reactions: 17
That video she share of her and the Emmerdale ladies doing ABBA is shocking. She looks so awkward and clumsy, not a graceful bone in her body. The other 2 2 at least seem fairly relaxed and getting into it. And on the other clip that poor child and his highchair are behind bars again. Def putting the dogs needs ahead of the child’s. I feel mean “picking on her”, but she’s so bloody self righteous all the time it’s grating, and yet she is so far from perfect it’s laughable
But what’s her reason for having the high chair in there?

Reactions: 6
I’m pretty sure her speed dial expert has told her it’s ok
Yeah Linford Christie got in touch and said she should definitely wear new trainers
---
The poor kid. Mia running freely in front of him. Let them play together and run free. He was practically bursting out of his highchair, poor boy 😫

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
maybe the dogs are jumping up on his chair when he's eating and Trivagos pulling their ears/poking their eyes?

Reactions: 3
I’m assuming it’s to stop the dogs jumping up and/or eating the scraps from the floor if their digestive systems aren’t what they used to be. But I don’t know why she doesn’t keep the dogs out of the room whilst he’s eating instead of locking the baby up! I’m sure she’s doing what the experts recommend though, so what do I know 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
You can buy large room dividers (like really long baby gates) so she could section child away from dogs.

I’m assuming it’s to stop the dogs jumping up and/or eating the scraps from the floor if their digestive systems aren’t what they used to be. But I don’t know why she doesn’t keep the dogs out of the room whilst he’s eating instead of locking the baby up! I’m sure she’s doing what the experts recommend though, so what do I know 🤷‍♀️
I’d have thought popping the dogs outside or in another room is what normal people would do? Surely it’s about training the dogs not to rather than locking up the kid. I’ve honestly never seen this and can’t help wondering if there’s been a bite at some point?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
When Mia was a baby she was sharing dummies with the dogs and everything 😂

It’s like a reverse zoo with the kid locked away and animals viewing him. Even on the show Gorka was pushing him round the house in his pushchair rather than carrying him or him being in one of those walker things bashing into the walls 😂

Reactions: 9
It’s like a reverse zoo with the kid locked away and animals viewing him.
To be honest I’d put animals above kids too, and that’s why I’m not a parent 🤣

I know this isn’t a rave thread, but she has got a great body! And you call her boring, but in reality how many of us have lives similar where we spend a lot of time in the house with only ourselves for company 🤷🏻‍♀️

I do think that her and Gorka have a very ‘convenient’ relationship, I’m definitely team Gemma and not team Gorka. I work for a Spanish company, and none of the Spanish act like he does, so it’s not even a cultural thing!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
she was only ever a "pin up" because of her fake boobs
---
I think Trivago annoys the poor dogs that's why she's keeping him caged

Reactions: 7
she was only ever a "pin up" because of her fake boobs
---
I think Trivago annoys the poor dogs that's why she's keeping him caged
Tbh she was a pin up before the fake boobs. From when she hit 18yrs in Hollyoaks, she did the lads mags. Blonde, baby faced teenager with big boobs for all the blokes to perv over

Tbh she was a pin up before the fake boobs. From when she hit 18yrs in Hollyoaks, she did the lads mags. Blonde, baby faced teenager with big boobs for all the blokes to perv over
Every airbrushed "pin up" pic of her on Google has the fake boobs in them...

I can't find one without them

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.