Gemma Atkinson #4 She's not bothered, it's All Fine! She has an expert at the end of the line

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like a pyramid scheme?
Nah think whoever is behind it is attempting to do user/market research. Don’t think it’s a ‘help me build’ in terms of help me sell. More tell me what you’d buy and I’ll make it. I wonder if it’s going to be sold at Poundland like Jess Wright’s beauty brand 🤔

Reactions: 7
Surely they are well beyond the research stage! She'll get hundreds of DMs so I wonder if they'll filter by Instagram following and ask people to test and recommend? As a marketer I can tell you that the brand name is tit. It certainly doesn't scream high quality ingredients for the over 40s to me.

Edited to add 'Lil' grinds my gears.

Reactions: 13
Surely they are well beyond the research stage! She'll get hundreds of DMs so I wonder if they'll filter by Instagram following and ask people to test and recommend? As a marketer I can tell you that the brand name is tit. It certainly doesn't scream high quality ingredients for the over 40s to me.

Not necessarily - many hair, beauty and make up manufacturers have products that are simply white labelled. They’re ready to go and you just put your own product name and branding on them. For example she could keep going on about this use dry shampoo at bedtime thing she’s mentioned before. She will say oh everyone wants me to make a nighttime dry shampoo and she’ll go to a manufacturer pick their dry shampoo product and market it has her own night time special dry shampoo. I currently work with a hair product consultant on an unrelated technology project but one of his regular pieces of work is to help hair manufactures create standard products that can be white labelled.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Not necessarily - many hair, beauty and make up manufacturers have products that are simply white labelled. They’re ready to go and you just put your own product name and branding on them. For example she could keep going on about this use dry shampoo at bedtime thing she’s mentioned before. She will say oh everyone wants me to make a nighttime dry shampoo and she’ll go to a manufacturer pick their dry shampoo product and market it has her own night time special dry shampoo. I currently work with a hair product consultant on an unrelated technology project but one of his regular pieces of work is to help hair manufactures create standard products that can be white labelled.
Does that mean the same product can be sold using different labels and therefore looking like a different product but actually be exactly the same?

Reactions: 8
Does that mean the same product can be sold using different labels and therefore looking like a different product but actually be exactly the same?
Yep exactly that!
---
Why is beauty care any different if you work out or not?
Exactly! It’s just a silly gimic that they seem to think people will fall for but I’m positive no one is that stupid?! It’s like they’ve sat around a white board with
‘How to make Gemma more money’ written on it and this is one of the stupid things they’ve come up with. It’s so ridiculous it’s hilarious!

Reactions: 17
It's like back in the day you had Katie P, Britney, every Tom Dick and Harry bringing perfumes and everything under the sun out..

It will be a flop and be in homebargains shelves soon enough

Reactions: 10

And is this supposed to be aimed at grown women? Maybe appeal to kids, but struggling to see how this branding works for adult women.

Reactions: 15
Has anyone seen the latest clip from their TV show? (Came up on my fyp 😒). Gemma, heavily pregnant with Trivago, makes a joke about the long list of exes she has and little G's response is that giving birth will be easy after all of them - implying she's loose 🤢. She just laughs it off and calls him a swine. I despair!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Has anyone seen the latest clip from their TV show? (Came up on my fyp 😒). Gemma, heavily pregnant with Trivago, makes a joke about the long list of exes she has and little G's response is that giving birth will be easy after all of them - implying she's loose 🤢. She just laughs it off and calls him a swine. I despair!
Zero class. I guess she thinks it’s funny somehow
---
More virtue signalling. The fact this is all she has to brag about is pathetic!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I can't stand when she does the 'ah fafacksake Gemma' in the Spanish accent. 🤢

Reactions: 14
What a bore. Take your kids out and do something fun for a change instead of going to your boring bleeping gym

Reactions: 25
I can't stand when she does the 'ah fafacksake Gemma' in the Spanish accent. 🤢
Problem is, she's not bothered to learn Spanish so she doesn't realise how infuriating it is when someone mocks your accent when you are speaking a language that is not your own. Had she attempted to learn Spanish, she would be furious if Gorka mocked her accent on certain words.

Reactions: 18
It's pathetic how big G and little G insinuate her vagine is so tight because it was sections she had....

do they not realise a woman's V goes back to how it was before, and a woman that's had 20 kids naturally will have the same width ect as Gemma who had sections

• Sick
Reactions: 15
That clip that’s just been shared with him saying “it’s so cute, it’s so funny”. He couldn’t have said it less convincingly if he tried 😂

Reactions: 6
Did he just say in that clip to Mia, you can dance with me every day.

Apart from the 360 days when you’re not at home little G?

Reactions: 23
That clip that’s just been shared with him saying “it’s so cute, it’s so funny”. He couldn’t have said it less convincingly if he tried 😂
When they say it's scripted reality they are not lying, and to say scenes created for entertainment purposes is a bloody understatement .

He's the doting dad when the contract with W requires him to be at home, but never there or still looking like a spare part in Gemma house in reality.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.