Gemma Atkinson #4 She's not bothered, it's All Fine! She has an expert at the end of the line

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t remember if it was here or the SCD thread but I read stuff about Gorka actually being in the closet. Would explain their weird relationship

Reactions: 6
Not heard anything specific about his sexuality, but I still wonder what truly went down in that night in Blackpool - broke up with his fiancee that night, lost two teeth, but the story that came out was that he was attacked en route to a gay club with Neil & Aljaž. None of it adds up. Why were those three going to a gay club, and why did all of this supposedly happen the same night he had a nasty breakup?

Reactions: 14
So she's launching a health and beauty range called... Lil Gems.

Hopefully he'll launch a men's range, Lil Gorks.
😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

😂😂
I thought you were joking. What a terrible name. And a pointless business venture - what is it going to offer that isn't already out there (with a less cringy name)

Reactions: 13

😂😂
Who the hell came up with that name? It sounds ridiculous- like a childs cheap jewellery range. Of course she had to get in that it’s good post workout.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s like the stuff I used to get bought from Avon in the 80’s for kids (can’t remember the name)

Reactions: 5
If Little G is in the closet then it might explain why he's gone for a woman who looks like Triple H.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s like the stuff I used to get bought from Avon in the 80’s for kids (can’t remember the name)
Little Blossom! I remember the cream blush.. I tried pulling a sicky off school once by putting loads on my cheeks in the hope it looked like I had a temperature. Safe to say, it didn't work 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
A health and beauty range from the woman that admits she doesn’t wash her hair very often. Sounds amazing.

Reactions: 17
A health and beauty range from the woman that admits she doesn’t wash her hair very often. Sounds amazing.
EXACTLY! Doesn’t wash her hair, never ever styles it doesn’t wear make up and let’s face it do we think she’s got a clue what’s good and what’s not in terms of post workout skincare (🙄) from a ingredient or science perspective? I love skincare and research all the science as it fascinates me but she quite clearly has no passion for anything beauty related. She doesn’t even mention it at all so this is sooo clearly about money. Even when she goes to her beauty/facial guy once every 6 months she does the whole ‘oh I’m clueless I just do what he says’ thing. How can she expect anyone to take this seriously?She is so so so deluded (and frankly thick) it’s astonishing!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.