Gemma Atkinson #4 She's not bothered, it's All Fine! She has an expert at the end of the line

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well thats the first time I have ever seen a high chair inside a playpen . Why ??
I'm wondering if something has happened.

She's posted herself feeding the dogs from under the table, and Mia and Trivago throwing food down for the dogs and her allowing them near tables and highchairs.
You can teach old dogs new tricks, but its a mission to break life long habits and she only has herself to blame for scavenging dogs.

I was looking back on her page and Mia was given so much freedom, even with a hard floor, always in the gym with her and always taken out.
Meanwhile, the poor little lad is constantly in prison and doesn't even come close to the life Mia had.

I'm sure she's not bothered though, but she needs a new expert on hand to advise how to handle more than 1 kid 😂

Reactions: 15
Well thats the first time I have ever seen a high chair inside a playpen . Why ??
Probably keep the dogs away from him, something may have happened with them? That’s the only thing I can think of? Poor Tio!
---

She's posted herself feeding the dogs from under the table, and Mia and Trivago throwing food down for the dogs and her allowing them near tables and highchairs.
You can teach old dogs new tricks, but its a mission to break life long habits and she only has herself to blame for scavenging dogs.

I was looking back on her page and Mia was given so much freedom, even with a hard floor, always in the gym with her and always taken out.
Meanwhile, the poor little lad is constantly in prison and doesn't even come close to the life Mia had.

I'm sure she's not bothered though, but she needs a new expert on hand to advise how to handle more than 1 kid 😂
Agree, I can see the difference with how she treated Mia compared to Tio. Tio is on lockdown most of the time whereas Mia was free to roam? Maybe she can’t deal with two at once, is it the dogs shes scared of? Who knows?! I feel so sorry for little Tio 😢

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Probably keep the dogs away from him, something may have happened with them? That’s the only thing I can think of? Poor Tio!
Their rooms are big enough that they could stairgate the dogs off to one section or room and let poor Trivago out to explore. Imagine being penned off from the rest of your family.

Reactions: 7
---

Agree, I can see the difference with how she treated Mia compared to Tio. Tio is on lockdown most of the time whereas Mia was free to roam? Maybe she can’t deal with two at once, is it the dogs shes scared of? Who knows?! I feel so sorry for little Tio 😢
It's either that, or it's that she's being proper careful where the dogs are old, clearly in pain and grumpy.
Either way, I also feel sorry for him and if he hs a typical second wild child then he won't learn from being retrained

Their rooms are big enough that they could stairgate the dogs off to one section or room and let poor Trivago out to explore. Imagine being penned off from the rest of your family.
And treat the kids better than the dogs? Don't be daft!

Reactions: 9
wtf is her latest post?! She recommends a mummy MOT? duck off Gemma. Just an excuse to show off her figure. Again

Reactions: 8
Jesus, her cleaner! 😱 That’ll teach me for clicking on her stories. That’s me not sleeping tonight 😂 scarred for life 😳
She’s awful and really thinks she’s a celebrity and thinks people are just jealous. 😝 she needs to sack her beautician

surely the little one shouldn’t be left eating unattended anyway - maybe if she put her bleeping phone down and spent more time minding her baby he wouldn’t need locked up 24/7

yeah I think for those who mainly strength train with small bits of cardio like Gemma shouldn’t expect to have the required level of cardio fitness for endurance stuff, but surely she has an expert to explain that to her 🤪
This is it. My daughter was once in the top 10 of athletes for sprint and long jump. The muscle mass is different, you’ll never get a sprinter running a 10k which I think she will struggle with.

Her routine is hard and fast, rather than stamina. But fair do’s she still gave it a go rather that most of us lard arses!

• Haha
Mummy MOT there’s just not enough info about it. That’s because many of us can’t afford it and are now just sat here feeling even more tit about our c section scars. duck off Gemma you smug witch

Reactions: 23
If a showed you a pic of my body now compared to my 3 days post partum body you would notice a massive difference too. No mummy MOT here, cba with the gym and i eat cake. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Mummy MOTs play into the fears and insecurities of women who are vulnerable postpartum. She is a full blown imbecile.

Reactions: 17
Mummy MOTs play into the fears and insecurities of women who are vulnerable postpartum. She is a full blown imbecile.
Yet another reason why I unfollowed her. Everything is so contrived with her and smug look at me I’m so great. Jog on Gem! 🙄

Reactions: 4
I have had 2 C sections. No mummy MOT and I’m still alive, don’t piss myself and can do whatever I want. She just always has to have an expert on speed dial take no notice.
She forgets alot of new mums can’t afford it.

Reactions: 17
Thing is, the before and after aren’t even of the same area. Showing off the abs would suggest she either hasn’t had, or never had, the separation of stomach muscles - as she’s been in the fortunate position of being able to train regularly she has been able to rehabilitate this area.
The scar and area directly above are different. I agree we don’t have adequate aftercare here, it’s a bit ‘here’s your baby, be grateful’ but I’d say there’s also a lot of luck/genetics involved in how your skin and body recovers, similar to stretch marks.
I’ve had 2 planned c sections and years on, I’m toned in that area but there’s always going to be a pooch of sorts. Probably cos there’s a womb etc in there and that’s how my body is shaped. I’d be gutted if someone doing a mummy mot made me feel crap about what is the typical female body.

Reactions: 12
I watched about 5 minutes of the show last night and not to be all mums net but Mia’s car seat straps are so loose and over a big coat. I really hope Gemma reads this and confirms it’s not ok with an expert. Mia and Thiago are absolutely gorgeous. Mia’s accent is ❤❤

She’s just so coarse. Rough somehow. That awful voice too. You just wouldn’t in any way put them together I think. She’s what my ex would call a Friday night bird. Not marriage material.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
]

She’s just so coarse. Rough somehow. That awful voice too. You just wouldn’t in any way put them together I think. She’s what my ex would call a Friday night bird. Not marriage material.
she’s like a fish wife! She really is coarse and rough and like an old woman in so so many ways! Really old fashioned.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.