Gemma Atkinson #4 She's not bothered, it's All Fine! She has an expert at the end of the line

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up on their reality show, won't state the obvious but bloody hell if he's not having it off with the stylist then I demand a recount haha. On the subject of stylist, dear lord he has a face like an old monkey!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just watched the clip of the reality show that Gorka shared. It looks seriously boring 😴

Reactions: 3
I thought for a minute that was Sarah Ingham going up the stairs lol.

I see the tv show hasn't edited her to look slimmer in this clip
Screenshot_20240514-101553.png

Reactions: 1
Why is she sitting filming the baby crying - does she need to share that she told him no. Those poor kids - there’s nothing she won’t share about them

Reactions: 15
why even share the post of Trivago crying..

she's quickly getting as bad as these other child exploiters

Reactions: 7
I know this is really random but I’d love to see a floor plan of their house because the downstairs area doesn’t look that big, but from the outside it does. Unless there a room they don’t use for filming/insta

Also, little Gorks deffo wishing his was with that Ryan the dresser guy and not Gemma, they have better chemistry. I noticed on the first episode he gave him a black vest to try on with a £15.99 price tag on the back

Reactions: 7
Maybe they have an integral garage so the footprint is large but the living space isn’t as big

Reactions: 5
Well thats the first time I have ever seen a high chair inside a playpen . Why ??

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.